Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn shot by British Army 11:04 - Apr 3 with 9519 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn shot by British Army on 18:21 - Apr 4 with 1224 viewsDafyddHuw

Corbyn shot by British Army on 15:32 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

So Corbyn can't possibly be an IRA sympathiser because Clinton had invited Adams to White House?

You really couldn't make it up.

Ah yes, the nasty old IRA.
How dare they want their country back.
So would you if it happened to you and you had the balls to not take it lying down.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 18:59 - Apr 4 with 1196 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 15:32 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

So Corbyn can't possibly be an IRA sympathiser because Clinton had invited Adams to White House?

You really couldn't make it up.

If he met both sides, the loyalists too, does that make him a loyalist sympathiser? Come on fella you are clutching at straws now and it's not making you look good at all
Corbyn shot by British Army (n/t) on 19:10 - Apr 4 with 1186 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 18:59 - Apr 4 by controversial_jack

If he met both sides, the loyalists too, does that make him a loyalist sympathiser? Come on fella you are clutching at straws now and it's not making you look good at all

[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 19:10]
Corbyn shot by British Army on 23:32 - Apr 4 with 1123 viewsDJack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 12:16 - Apr 4 by Ebo

Yeah I think he wouldn't have a problem as I am freelancing so therefore working for myself :)

Haha. The bit about Labour is still bollucks though.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Corbyn shot by British Army on 09:06 - Apr 5 with 1047 viewsBrynmill_Jack

His raison d’etre is solely to spew hatred at Corbyn. He’s a very sad individual and a bad loser.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 9:07]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn shot by British Army on 09:31 - Apr 5 with 1032 viewsLohengrin

If by meeting both sides you mean he was bumped aside by Unionist MPs in The Commons then, aye, I suppose he did.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn shot by British Army on 09:59 - Apr 5 with 1027 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn shot by British Army on 18:21 - Apr 4 by DafyddHuw

Ah yes, the nasty old IRA.
How dare they want their country back.
So would you if it happened to you and you had the balls to not take it lying down.

Let me drag you back to November 1973 and the killing of David McClenaghan. Witnessing the hijacking of a lorry on the Whiterock Road in Beechmount, west Belfast, he had rushed up and implored “leave that man alone.” David was bundled into the back of a black cab. He was discovered later that night by a UDR foot patrol on the steps of the Floral Hall tortured, bound hand and foot and shot through the back of the head with a cardboard sign around his neck with the single word “ Tout” - a colloquialism for ‘informer’ - written on it.

David McClenaghan was fifteen years old with a mental age of eight.

The poet Padraig Faicc writing in the Irish Times: “Glory be! All hail this army of the people so frightened of Fusiliers they have to assert their manhood on a backward child.”

Corbyn shot by British Army on 10:52 - Apr 5 with 1011 viewstheloneranger

Corbyn shot by British Army on 09:59 - Apr 5 by Lohengrin

Let me drag you back to November 1973 and the killing of David McClenaghan. Witnessing the hijacking of a lorry on the Whiterock Road in Beechmount, west Belfast, he had rushed up and implored “leave that man alone.” David was bundled into the back of a black cab. He was discovered later that night by a UDR foot patrol on the steps of the Floral Hall tortured, bound hand and foot and shot through the back of the head with a cardboard sign around his neck with the single word “ Tout” - a colloquialism for ‘informer’ - written on it.

David McClenaghan was fifteen years old with a mental age of eight.

The poet Padraig Faicc writing in the Irish Times: “Glory be! All hail this army of the people so frightened of Fusiliers they have to assert their manhood on a backward child.”

Loh ...

Disabled youngster David McClenaghan was murdered at his home by UDA terrorists in 1972, when trying to stop them raping his mother!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:02 - Apr 5 with 995 viewssherpajacob

Corbyn shot by British Army on 10:52 - Apr 5 by theloneranger

Loh ...

Disabled youngster David McClenaghan was murdered at his home by UDA terrorists in 1972, when trying to stop them raping his mother!!

That's not the same UDA that colluded with the,British army is it?

Can't be Shirley.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:20 - Apr 5 with 981 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn shot by British Army on 10:52 - Apr 5 by theloneranger

Loh ...

I do beg your pardon, Bernard Teggart was the young boy in this instance I related. I had atrocities mixed up in my head.

The McClenaghan case is equally revolting. The animals didn’t just kill the boy they raped the Mother. It’s just too repulsive to dwell on. So far as I am aware the perpetrators were ‘dealt with’ by the UDA who were not then what they later became.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024