Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
History schmistory 19:52 - Jun 29 with 2014 viewssuttonlegendhillgod

My virgin post on this site,have read the threads on here for a couple of seasons and thought I would join in.This post aimed at Dale fans who stand/sit at the Crown Oil and listen to the opposition chants/witness 3,000 in the Wilbutts ,of these so called “superior clubs” and who go to work places on a Monday morning alongside people who support the so called “bigger clubs” and get the history lesson!! Let’s have some examples if coming face to face with some of our League 1 rivals this season. Bury, I remember the bloody banner at Gigg pointing at us “Trophy virgins”....ok, they won the cup twice over a hundred years ago. The here and now,the club will be lucky to survive liquidation with a 12 point deduction if it does!! Bolton,a rich history indeed. Deep down though,show me a true Trotter who wasn’t embarrassed by the Normid store jutting out at Burnden and who is truly happy out in Horwich. The here and now,minus 12 points before they start a season in League 1!! Coventry fans annoyed me last season singing that our support was f****** shit. The here and now,yet another season in League 1 for this “huge” club and I am planning a day trip to St Andrews to watch Dale play them. Say no more. Next,Sunderland,40,000 capacity ground. Wasn’t happy with our chairman treating them like Real Madrid,they didn’t impress me as a promotion side,and so it proved. And we go on to relegated sides who came to the Crown Oil as the big boys...Bradford,Scunthorpe. We are about to start our 6th season in League 1 with possibly 1.5 million in the bank courtesy of Craig Dawson and Dan Adshead transfer. So next time these “big boy” clubs come marching in the Regal and up to Spotland be inwardly smug. Up the Dale
History schmistory on 20:21 - Jul 6 with 1694 viewsD_Dale

Some 'likes' for this thread, but a surprising absence of comments. Maybe too many hares loosed?
History schmistory on 20:38 - Jul 6 with 1632 viewsD_Alien

History schmistory on 20:21 - Jul 6 by D_Dale

Some 'likes' for this thread, but a surprising absence of comments. Maybe too many hares loosed?

Just being encouraging to a newcomer

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

History schmistory on 21:11 - Jul 6 with 1572 viewsboromat

To the OP the worst I remember was Sheffield United I think tearing down all our advertising boards thinking they were all biggy two shoes we'll look at them now.. oh wait....

Poll: What are we more excited for?

History schmistory on 09:20 - Jul 7 with 1376 viewssoulboy

History schmistory on 21:11 - Jul 6 by boromat

To the OP the worst I remember was Sheffield United I think tearing down all our advertising boards thinking they were all biggy two shoes we'll look at them now.. oh wait....

It was Sheffield Wednesday and the stewards just stood there gawping.
History schmistory on 12:03 - Jul 7 with 1266 viewsBigDaveMyCock

History schmistory on 09:20 - Jul 7 by soulboy

It was Sheffield Wednesday and the stewards just stood there gawping.

Not true. The one who looks like Boris Johnson told the Wednesday fans that it was marvellous what they were doing and that he was going to do fook all to stop them. He then told the Dale fans that it was a disgrace what the Wednesday fans were doing and he did everything he could to stop them from doing it.
Both Wednesday and Dale fans think he’s just ace.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024