Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ethan Ampadu 12:40 - Jul 16 with 10945 viewsoldcob

is likely to be released by Chelsea on loan for the coming season, says Frank Lampard. With Lampard an ex Swans loanee and the boys father being an ex Swan........ Unfortunately the romance has gone out of football these days, but we can wish I suppose.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 12:40]
Ethan Ampadu on 15:25 - Jul 16 with 2723 viewsSwansea93

Ethan Ampadu on 14:42 - Jul 16 by 34dfgdf54

Looks like it could be Villa, would make sense with Lampard and Terry being chums.

Villa are this years Fulham.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ethan Ampadu on 15:29 - Jul 16 with 2714 viewsCCFCTOM

Ethan Ampadu on 14:56 - Jul 16 by Swanseaman

but the media have said we are in for him, they have to be right?

Can't be arsed replying to all of you divs individually. I'll leave it here but just to let you lot know for sure you will not be getting a player of Amps' quality because you're shite! He's going to want to join someone challenging for promotion if he comes to the championship...
That said, I think he'll go to Derby because they have ties with Lampard after last season.
As for the Warnock comments, he changed his style in the prem and we played some great football due to players like Camarasa being brought in. If he gets a few more additions then we may be able to play some of the football we played last year. However, regardless of all this we'll still win the games we need to and challenge for promotion! Enjoy feeding the better teams points, can't wait for the six of you gypo c*nts
Ethan Ampadu on 15:34 - Jul 16 with 2699 viewsPhil_S

Ethan Ampadu on 15:29 - Jul 16 by CCFCTOM

Can't be arsed replying to all of you divs individually. I'll leave it here but just to let you lot know for sure you will not be getting a player of Amps' quality because you're shite! He's going to want to join someone challenging for promotion if he comes to the championship...
That said, I think he'll go to Derby because they have ties with Lampard after last season.
As for the Warnock comments, he changed his style in the prem and we played some great football due to players like Camarasa being brought in. If he gets a few more additions then we may be able to play some of the football we played last year. However, regardless of all this we'll still win the games we need to and challenge for promotion! Enjoy feeding the better teams points, can't wait for the six of you gypo c*nts

Excuse me but you think he changed his style in the Prem? At that point you just lost any credibility that you may even have been trying to have...
Ethan Ampadu on 15:36 - Jul 16 with 2692 viewsJacket

Do you seriously think no one from the PL is going to be in for him? Chelsea would rather keep him than send him out on loan to the Championship. Even if they do agree to send him to the Championship, it won't be here or Cardiff.
Are we going to pay his wages? Get a grip!
Are Chelsea going to send him to a manager who's going to be saying the exact opposite of what they want him to be told? Again, get a grip you lunatic!
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 15:37]
Ethan Ampadu on 15:38 - Jul 16 with 2677 viewsSwanseaman

so, you are the best we are shite

the usual senseless stuff from you, ending with some name calling

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Ethan Ampadu on 15:40 - Jul 16 with 2662 viewsvetchonian

You obviously dont watch your mob much then........they didnt play much football last season.

Rememebr the Burnly game the ball was hardly in play

Hoof it up field hope for a throw in and then a long throw

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Ethan Ampadu on 15:48 - Jul 16 with 2643 viewsjack247

So the football you played last season was an ‘improvement’? Jesus wept.
Ethan Ampadu on 15:52 - Jul 16 with 2639 viewsJacket

First of all, good luck on GCSE results day next month, or should that be SATS.

Secondly, Warnock knows how to get out of the Championship, he knows furck all else, do you think Chelsea want him to develop into a player who can scrape out of the Championship, they want him to play for Chelsea. Hoof it up into the channels, get it in the mixer is not going to cut it in the top six. Cooper knows how to develop players, Warnok knows how to hoof the ball into the channels at Championship level, if it was a straight choice he'd probably end up here. But it won't be and he'll get loaned to the PL.
Login to get fewer ads

Ethan Ampadu on 18:26 - Jul 16 with 2408 viewsTNT

Hey scummer, you are serial PL failures - jog on.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Ethan Ampadu on 19:14 - Jul 16 with 2345 viewsWarwickHunt

*off* - as in “off you fûck, cûntpipe”.

ps don’t forget your Speedos, luv.
Ethan Ampadu on 19:40 - Jul 16 with 2283 viewsmonmouth

You plum.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ethan Ampadu on 19:49 - Jul 16 with 2267 viewsthornabyswan

An Internet warrior with half a brain cell jog on.

Post something credible then you will get some intelligent debate.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ethan Ampadu on 20:22 - Jul 16 with 2239 viewsmajorraglan

The Swans and Cooper are far more likely to play the kind of game that would be more suitable to his long term development, however Chelsea will probably need to be reassured that he will have some decent players around him who will support his development. Cardiff may have more money to throw around, but I am not convinced he would go there, Villa could afford him but they could be in for a long season and that may not do him any good either. Let’s hope Birch and co can splash the cash.
Ethan Ampadu on 21:40 - Jul 16 with 2161 viewsOldjack

he changed his style in the prem and we played some great football due and you got a cheek to call us divs hooffffffffffffffffffffff vanker

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ethan Ampadu on 21:57 - Jul 16 with 2110 viewsItchySphincter

I like this one!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ethan Ampadu on 22:00 - Jul 16 with 2101 viewsItchySphincter

Ethan Ampadu on 21:40 - Jul 16 by Oldjack

he changed his style in the prem and we played some great football due and you got a cheek to call us divs hooffffffffffffffffffffff vanker

Well said Anal.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ethan Ampadu on 00:02 - Jul 17 with 2017 viewsjack_lord

Does the Pikey Cilt know that we were actually still challenging for promotion with two games to go when they were already relegated? With our barebone side that Potter couldn't stop tinkering with.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Ethan Ampadu on 00:16 - Jul 17 with 2003 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ethan Ampadu on 20:22 - Jul 16 by majorraglan

The Swans and Cooper are far more likely to play the kind of game that would be more suitable to his long term development, however Chelsea will probably need to be reassured that he will have some decent players around him who will support his development. Cardiff may have more money to throw around, but I am not convinced he would go there, Villa could afford him but they could be in for a long season and that may not do him any good either. Let’s hope Birch and co can splash the cash.

If Chelsea can stomach us hardly paying a fraction of his wages the development they’ll get out of him will be staggering. Considering we’re a passing team in need of a CDM in the traditional mould he’ll probably get us at least into the play offs. Come on Frank, you know it makes sense!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ethan Ampadu on 00:36 - Jul 17 with 1983 viewshobo

Ethan Ampadu on 15:36 - Jul 16 by Jacket

Do you seriously think no one from the PL is going to be in for him? Chelsea would rather keep him than send him out on loan to the Championship. Even if they do agree to send him to the Championship, it won't be here or Cardiff.
Are we going to pay his wages? Get a grip!
Are Chelsea going to send him to a manager who's going to be saying the exact opposite of what they want him to be told? Again, get a grip you lunatic!
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 15:37]

They would want him to play week in week out though. No guarantee of that in the PL
Ethan Ampadu on 07:53 - Jul 17 with 1816 viewsMrSwerve

They loaned Tammy to Bristol and Villa in the Championship, so I don’t see why not Ampadu if he was getting playing time.

Can’t yet see a lower PL club taking a gamble on him. I think it’s a long shot for us to get him, but if you don’t ask, you don’t get. Worth an enquiry if Cooper wants him.

I don’t think there are any ‘top’ Championship clubs. It’s all a bit of a mish mash at the start of the season. Norwich finished what, 14th the season before they won it? The relegated PL clubs tend to struggle a bit too. We’ve got just as much chance as anyone.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 08:03 - Jul 17 with 1804 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 13:47 - Jul 16 by LeonWasGod

Given (a) how we play, and (b) how we bring youngsters through and are likely to continue to do so with Cooper, it should be a bit of a no-brainer to send him here. Whether it's something we want to do or could afford to is another matter.

Not sure on that, they will want him with a team expected to finish in the top six, not battling in the bottom half, which is where we are so far on paper?
Ethan Ampadu on 08:06 - Jul 17 with 1798 viewsFireboy2

Ethan Ampadu on 00:02 - Jul 17 by jack_lord

Does the Pikey Cilt know that we were actually still challenging for promotion with two games to go when they were already relegated? With our barebone side that Potter couldn't stop tinkering with.

Bloody hell havent heard clit for a long long time
Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 22:17 - Jul 17 with 1582 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 08:03 - Jul 17 by AlfieMooresSon

Not sure on that, they will want him with a team expected to finish in the top six, not battling in the bottom half, which is where we are so far on paper?

On paper boll*cks. Utter shite

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 22:20 - Jul 17 with 1559 viewsDarran

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 08:03 - Jul 17 by AlfieMooresSon

Surely he’ll go to a Prem team not a second grade team?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 22:36 - Jul 17 with 1509 viewsDippy

Ethan Ampadu (n/t) on 22:20 - Jul 17 by Darran

Surely he’ll go to a Prem team not a second grade team?

I agree with Darran... He's too good for the Championship.. it'll be great if we got him

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024