Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winning after conceding 1st? 23:22 - Oct 19 with 2065 viewsdingdangblue

We used to do it a fair bit but I can't think of the last time we won after going behind?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Winning after conceding 1st? on 23:25 - Oct 19 with 2046 viewsD_Alien

Against Bolton, in the League Cup a few weeks ago

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Winning after conceding 1st? on 23:27 - Oct 19 with 2042 viewsdingdangblue

Winning after conceding 1st? on 23:25 - Oct 19 by D_Alien

Against Bolton, in the League Cup a few weeks ago

I was thinking of league games.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Winning after conceding 1st? on 02:34 - Oct 20 with 1906 viewsSandyman

Winning after conceding 1st? on 23:27 - Oct 19 by dingdangblue

I was thinking of league games.

In the league - 30th March 2018 - Rochdale 3-1 Shrewsbury
Winning after conceding 1st? on 12:15 - Oct 20 with 1669 viewsShun

Winning after conceding 1st? on 02:34 - Oct 20 by Sandyman

That was a brilliant match. Shrews were league leaders or thereabouts and we were fighting for our lives. Davies scores a brilliant overhead kick. We were 2-1 up in the 90th minute when the ref awarded a Shrewsbury penalty. Hearts fell for what seemed like an eternity until, after consultation with his assistant, he overturned the decision. Seconds later a long throw came into our area with the Shrews keeper in our box - we head it clear and it falls to Henderson to race up the other side of the pitch and score a 3rd.

Winning after conceding 1st? on 13:13 - Oct 20 with 1615 viewsdingdangblue

Winning after conceding 1st? on 02:34 - Oct 20 by Sandyman

Thanks, that's a long time ago! Dread to think the last time we won away after conceding 1st in the league.

Winning after conceding 1st? on 13:17 - Oct 20 with 1600 viewsKenBoon

Winning after conceding 1st? on 12:15 - Oct 20 by Shun

That was a brilliant match. Shrews were league leaders or thereabouts and we were fighting for our lives. Davies scores a brilliant overhead kick. We were 2-1 up in the 90th minute when the ref awarded a Shrewsbury penalty. Hearts fell for what seemed like an eternity until, after consultation with his assistant, he overturned the decision. Seconds later a long throw came into our area with the Shrews keeper in our box - we head it clear and it falls to Henderson to race up the other side of the pitch and score a 3rd.

I'm still angry about that penalty decision. 100% a referee going into last minute hero mode. A decision so bad the Shrewsbury players didn't make a big deal of it when the referee came down. It was a brilliant match though. I was surprised how few points we picked up at the end of that season because apart from the Oxford Untied game I thought we were brilliant for the last 10 games where the opposition all had something to play for.
Winning after conceding 1st? on 14:15 - Oct 20 with 1525 viewsjacko_dale

Is it just the camera angle or is Davies getting right up in the keeper's face after his goal?
Winning after conceding 1st? on 23:34 - Oct 20 with 1257 viewsdingdangblue

Saturday 17th December 2016 !!

Northampton 2 Rochdale 3
A Matt Lund hat trick after Northampton took the lead.

Login to get fewer ads

Winning after conceding 1st? on 08:32 - Oct 21 with 1109 viewsSandyDrum

Winning after conceding 1st? on 14:15 - Oct 20 by jacko_dale

Is it just the camera angle or is Davies getting right up in the keeper's face after his goal?

I think Davies went to pick up the ball and boot it away but the keeper beat him to it and they just awkwardly stared at each other until the other Dale players jumped on him.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024