Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread 00:30 - Oct 20 with 31655 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 18:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:19 - Oct 22 with 2069 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Oct 22 by monmouth

I’m trying to think of some positives from this.

I’ll get back to you.

Woodman made some good saves as per
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:20 - Oct 22 with 2058 viewsploppy

In retrospect, not sure why I was so annoyed about Swans TV not working at the start.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:20 - Oct 22 with 2022 viewstheloneranger

Preston 1-0 Leeds

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:20 - Oct 22 with 2018 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Oct 22 by monmouth

I’ll get back to you.

Ummmmm....... me too.

#dreadingSunday🙈.......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:20 - Oct 22 with 2013 viewsAl_Bundy

Wonder if Roberts can get his passing accuracy up to 10%
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:21 - Oct 22 with 1999 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ill give you a positive, its not far from FT

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:21 - Oct 22 with 1980 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rather lose tonight than Sunday.

That’s all I’ve got.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 22 with 1911 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:20 - Oct 22 by theloneranger

Preston 1-0 Leeds

We never make any gain when big teams slip up.....the fecking Swansea way,!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 22 with 1894 viewsNotLoyal

I’ll get back to you.

The vast majority of our on goal efforts, crosses etc when rebounded have always fallen to a Brentford player?
I'm struggling.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 22 with 1895 viewsJackUlation

Don't know what's up with Roberts, really gone downhill fast since D James got his big break
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 22 with 1873 viewsPozuelosSideys

bollox to this. see you sunday

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 22 with 1872 viewstheloneranger

Smile Ca*di*f 2-2

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:24 - Oct 22 with 1871 viewsforkbeard

Put a massive downer on my anniversary last month and pissing on my chips now whilst on holiday. Viva la Swans.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:24 - Oct 22 with 1835 viewsmonmouth

Ok here goes. This removes any possible smokescreen that this approach and tactics can continue at home.

Not great, but sometimes seeing the truth plainly with no hiding place is the only way to force change.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Oct 22 with 1818 viewsphact0rri

I’ll get back to you.

The pitch looks rather green.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Oct 22 with 1755 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:24 - Oct 22 by monmouth

Ok here goes. This removes any possible smokescreen that this approach and tactics can continue at home.

Not great, but sometimes seeing the truth plainly with no hiding place is the only way to force change.

I can close the door on your chink of light, we've been poor for weeks I'm sorry to say.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Oct 22 with 1747 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:24 - Oct 22 by forkbeard

Put a massive downer on my anniversary last month and pissing on my chips now whilst on holiday. Viva la Swans.

Think of Joe Rodon, he's 22 today 😎😂

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Oct 22 with 1704 viewsLibertarian

I’ll get back to you.

Peterson has shown some promise. Not hard to stand out in this dross though.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Oct 22 with 1698 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Oct 22 by theloneranger

And injured
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:28 - Oct 22 with 1675 viewsJackUlation

Yanks just dropped 3 million off the asking price
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:28 - Oct 22 with 1667 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:24 - Oct 22 by monmouth

Fair comment, Cooper will surely have to have another think about things. The current run of form is very poor and he has to change things if he wants move forward.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:28 - Oct 22 with 1645 viewsSgorioFruit

exactly, the only good thing about a 0-3 hammering at home is that it may give a certain manager and playing staff a boot up the backside to get it sorted before the next game

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:28 - Oct 22 with 1644 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Oct 22 by Libertarian

Peterson has shown some promise. Not hard to stand out in this dross though.

Indeed the only positive.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:29 - Oct 22 with 1611 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Oct 22 by theloneranger

That's it they've all been on the piss all day.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:29 - Oct 22 with 1567 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:28 - Oct 22 by SgorioFruit

exactly, the only good thing about a 0-3 hammering at home is that it may give a certain manager and playing staff a boot up the backside to get it sorted before the next game

Saturdays lack lustre draw should have done that.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024