Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread 00:30 - Oct 20 with 31653 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 18:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:30 - Oct 22 with 2373 viewsSwanDownUnder

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:28 - Oct 22 by JackUlation

Yanks just dropped 3 million off the asking price

where's this?
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 22 with 2262 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:30 - Oct 22 by SwanDownUnder

where's this?

WHOOSH!!!!!
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 22 with 2116 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:02 - Oct 22 by yescomeon

No link as it's just the address to the main webpage but I'm in on Edge. Had to clear my internet history to do it (cache issue maybe?).

On edge click the 3 dots button in the top right just under the x.
Choose settings, second bottom
Choose privacy & security
From this menu click the choose what to clear button
I ticked all boxes and clicked clear then when I went back to the swans site the button to listen live was there after logging in.

Took a few tries mind.

For anyone who followed this and was able to listen to / watch the game I deeply apologise.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 22 with 2114 viewsNotLoyal

Chances missed time and time again.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 22 with 2033 viewsNWSwans

Surridge and barn door springs to mind
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 22 with 2003 viewsdickythorpe

We are slipping.....
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 22 with 2001 viewsLeonWasGod

If we had a finisher we could have had 3 in the last 7 mins. Rest was shit mind.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 22 with 1993 viewslondonlisa2001

Thank God I lost the feed.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 22 with 1985 viewstheloneranger

Thank fvck C**diff can't overtake us on Sunday.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 21:40]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 22 with 1976 viewsEvanski

Hammered at home by Brentford, fvcking embarrassing.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 22 with 1965 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 22 by londonlisa2001

Thank God I lost the feed.

I hope Cooper doesn't lose the changing room!
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:42 - Oct 22 with 1914 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 22 by dickythorpe

Massive test for him now.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 22 with 1884 viewsmajorraglan

The ne bright spot this evening is that most of the other results seem to have gone the Swans way, lots of top teams dropping points.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 22 with 1874 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 22 by dickythorpe

He shouldn’t do.

It’s the changing room that’s part of the problem.

When I did have a feed it had the Brentford commentary team and they said they thought we looked (a) as though we’d underestimated them and (b) less fit than them.

In other words, we didn’t put in quite as much effort. From what I saw (which cut out just before half time, in the interests of balance) that seemed spot on. I have no idea whether the second half was different, as I couldn’t pick up a feed.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 22 with 1864 viewsSwanDownUnder

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 22 by dickythorpe

WHOOSH!!!!!

oh dear.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 22 with 1849 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:42 - Oct 22 by jack2jack

Massive test for him now.

This - another heavy defeat on Sunday & he’ll do well to survive November.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 22 with 1843 viewstheloneranger

It could be worse, Sol Campbell just took over at Southend today.

They just lost at home against Doncaster 1-7.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:48 - Oct 22 with 1760 viewsjackportis

JP advises that that with a win on Sunday all of this will be forgotten.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:48 - Oct 22 with 1756 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 22 by majorraglan

The ne bright spot this evening is that most of the other results seem to have gone the Swans way, lots of top teams dropping points.

I don’t think we’re going to be looking towards the top of the table much longer unless something changes very quickly.

We’re performing like a relegation team and have been for some time. It looks as though we will be thankful for racking up the points early in the season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:48 - Oct 22 with 1751 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Oct 22 by monmouth

I’m trying to think of some positives from this.

I’ll get back to you.

I've thought of one. This is the first home game I've missed this season.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:48 - Oct 22 with 1750 viewslonglostjack

Hopefully a wake up call at exactly the right time.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:49 - Oct 22 with 1733 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 22 by theloneranger

It could be worse, Sol Campbell just took over at Southend today.

They just lost at home against Doncaster 1-7.

Don’t tempt fate FFS ....😳😳

After tonight’s abject performance, I’m dreading us facing those bin dipping Scumbags on Sunday they’ve got the best chance of beating us since THAT Bellamy shot as class as it was 🙈🙈

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:50 - Oct 22 with 1728 viewstheloneranger

C**diff haven't won away this season.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:51 - Oct 22 with 1704 viewsLandore_Jack

Cooper messed up big time with the team selection. Rodon is clearly injured. The three midfielders, Fulton, Grimes and Dhanda are too lightweight. Brentford bypassed them with ease. There was no pressure when they had possession. Bidwell and Connor Roberts were shocking.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:53 - Oct 22 with 1672 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 22 by Thornburyswan

This - another heavy defeat on Sunday & he’ll do well to survive November.

Whatever happened to collective responsibility?

It's not just the manager is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024