Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Bridge 19:26 - Nov 29 with 5616 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Another coward kills 2 people and lost his pointless deluded life in the process.

The bystanders who took the guy on, particularly the last guy pulled away by the police officer, and stopped many more deaths deserve the highest honour we can offer as a country.

Proud of the quick response, proud of our emergency services, proud to live in a free country and proud to be British today.

RIP the 2 innocent people who died

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

London Bridge on 12:49 - Dec 1 with 994 viewsrochdaleriddler

London Bridge on 12:42 - Dec 1 by Rochdale_ger

What are you talking about. Across the world Christians are the most persecuted group. Suffering bombings and attacks in places like Egypt and Syria. There are no organised Cristian groups attacking people.

Israeli state?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

London Bridge on 12:57 - Dec 1 with 975 viewsRochdale_ger

London Bridge on 12:49 - Dec 1 by rochdaleriddler

Israeli state?

so Israel is ISIS now?
London Bridge on 13:20 - Dec 1 with 950 viewsD_Alien

London Bridge on 12:26 - Dec 1 by Rochdale_ger

I think there are some on here who bore the shit out of every argument to suit their own agenda.
Arguing about which governments policies are softer or whose fault he was let out is a non argument as they have both been useless in that respect.

There are bigger and more deeper questions at play here.

Which I've also referred to, but it's better to base a point of view on facts rather than misinformation, no?

I've yet to read anything from you which suggests you've got a handle on either facts or deep questions, but you have my permission to try - it could prove quite amusing

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

London Bridge on 13:41 - Dec 1 with 927 viewsRochdale_ger

London Bridge on 13:20 - Dec 1 by D_Alien

Which I've also referred to, but it's better to base a point of view on facts rather than misinformation, no?

I've yet to read anything from you which suggests you've got a handle on either facts or deep questions, but you have my permission to try - it could prove quite amusing

I can’t be arsed with an intellectual jousting match with a man of such high stature. 👀
London Bridge on 14:56 - Dec 1 with 886 viewsD_Alien

London Bridge on 13:41 - Dec 1 by Rochdale_ger

I can’t be arsed with an intellectual jousting match with a man of such high stature. 👀

You've already started a couple with those of lower stature, but i can understand your nervousness

[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 14:59]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024