Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Bridge 19:26 - Nov 29 with 5615 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Another coward kills 2 people and lost his pointless deluded life in the process.

The bystanders who took the guy on, particularly the last guy pulled away by the police officer, and stopped many more deaths deserve the highest honour we can offer as a country.

Proud of the quick response, proud of our emergency services, proud to live in a free country and proud to be British today.

RIP the 2 innocent people who died

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

London Bridge on 10:06 - Dec 1 with 1120 viewsrochdaleriddler

London Bridge on 07:25 - Dec 1 by D_Alien

Yes, the Tories changed a law introduced by Labour, the law which provided for automatic release at the halfway stage of a sentence - which is why Khan was on the streets, because the change to the law came after he was sentenced in 2012 and the law requires that provisions which apply at the time of sentencing are applied

Yvette Cooper tried to make political capital out of this shocking loss of life yesterday by demanding to know why he was on the streets, until Priti Patel pointed out it was Cooper's Labour government which introduced that law. Cooper has been uncharacteristically quiet since

Like Cooper, you should get your facts right

His minimum term after the appeal was 8 years, he should have been assessed, and closely monitored for another 8. He had served 6. Someone has made this decision , it ain’t the fault of the Labour Party is it?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

London Bridge on 10:08 - Dec 1 with 1115 viewstony_roch975

London Bridge on 05:03 - Dec 1 by DiddyDave

Just another muslim terrorist. Oh sorry,am I still allowed to say that,I`m not being a racist am I? I saw on Youtube today that there`s an estimated 23,000 ISIS sympathisers walking freely around the streets of Britain today that the police know about. Really? My god,what an indictment of a country that lost its way years ago.

That depends on what you call Brenton Tarrant and Thomas Mair!

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

London Bridge on 10:24 - Dec 1 with 1076 viewsrochdaleriddler

https://www.facebook.com/545464593/posts/10157777794384594?d=n&sfns=mo

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

London Bridge on 11:28 - Dec 1 with 1019 viewsRochdale_ger

There are plenty of countries where the brand of Islam that this loser followed is practiced. Why not go there. Surely these people would feel more at home there then in the West.
London Bridge on 11:31 - Dec 1 with 1012 viewsRochdale_ger

London Bridge on 10:08 - Dec 1 by tony_roch975

I’m surprised we haven’t seen more attacks against Muslims given the balkanisation of Western Europe in recent times.edit. Not justifying attacks there by the way.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 11:33]
London Bridge on 11:33 - Dec 1 with 1005 viewsBigDaveMyCock

London Bridge on 07:25 - Dec 1 by D_Alien

Yes, the Tories changed a law introduced by Labour, the law which provided for automatic release at the halfway stage of a sentence - which is why Khan was on the streets, because the change to the law came after he was sentenced in 2012 and the law requires that provisions which apply at the time of sentencing are applied

Yvette Cooper tried to make political capital out of this shocking loss of life yesterday by demanding to know why he was on the streets, until Priti Patel pointed out it was Cooper's Labour government which introduced that law. Cooper has been uncharacteristically quiet since

Like Cooper, you should get your facts right

No, that’s not the case DAlien. The 2003 Act, as amended, you’re referring to allowed Judges to hand down indeterminate sentences to IPP (Imprisonment for Public Protection) offenders. He was duly sentenced indefinitely in 2012 under that Act. It was the Conservatives who subsequently got rid of IPPs in 2012 and replaced them with a Parole Board for sentences over 10 years. However, the IPP (the indeterminate sentence) still pertained to Khan because he was imprisoned under the Act. The problem came with the appeal in 2013 which overturned the IPP.
Despite your politics, it is quite frankly wrong and a downright lie to blame the 2003 Act and somehow try to implicate Labour in this.
It’s fooking shameful.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

London Bridge on 11:37 - Dec 1 with 992 viewsrochdaleriddler

London Bridge on 11:33 - Dec 1 by BigDaveMyCock

No, that’s not the case DAlien. The 2003 Act, as amended, you’re referring to allowed Judges to hand down indeterminate sentences to IPP (Imprisonment for Public Protection) offenders. He was duly sentenced indefinitely in 2012 under that Act. It was the Conservatives who subsequently got rid of IPPs in 2012 and replaced them with a Parole Board for sentences over 10 years. However, the IPP (the indeterminate sentence) still pertained to Khan because he was imprisoned under the Act. The problem came with the appeal in 2013 which overturned the IPP.
Despite your politics, it is quite frankly wrong and a downright lie to blame the 2003 Act and somehow try to implicate Labour in this.
It’s fooking shameful.

Agree, and it was Justice Leveson who overturned his indefinite imprisonment in 2013 saying he and two others were wrongly categorised as more dangerous than the other defendants in the case

London Bridge on 11:38 - Dec 1 with 987 viewsRochdale_ger

It’s fooking shameful.

It was also Cameron’s government with Theresa May as Home Secretary who allowed Libyan jihadists from the U.K. to go over and topple gadafis government and then let them all come back. One of them blew a load of kids up in Manchester. You can’t arm terrorists abroad and not expect it to affect you at home.
Login to get fewer ads

London Bridge on 11:39 - Dec 1 with 982 viewsSuddenLad

White supremacists. Murdering bas tards and every bit as evil as any Muslim counterpart. There is little or no distinction between any of them, save for the sh!te they spout.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

London Bridge on 11:46 - Dec 1 with 945 viewsD_Alien

London Bridge on 10:01 - Dec 1 by tony_roch975

He was sentenced in 2012 to an indeterminate detention for “public protection”- which Party were in Government then? His tariff was changed in 2013 - which Party were in Government then? He was released on licence in 2018 - which Party were in Government then? Since 2010 there have been cuts to every part of the criminal justice system - which Party has been in Government since then? It was Boris Johnson who first made political capital in responding to the attack by claiming he had always opposed early release for prisoners despite having been warned in 2016 by the former chief prosecutor, Nazir Afzal of the lack of resources for effective deradicalisation.

The government of the day is required to abide by the laws passed by it's predecessors. When Khan was sentenced in 2012, the law as it stood was put onto the statute book by the previous Labour government

Are you seriously suggesting - yes you are, actually - that the sentencing as carried out in 2012 which led to his release at the halfway stage of his term was the fault of the government of the day?

The rest is simply speculation and opinion, not fact. It's becoming clear that Khan's intention all along was to mislead any provision for rehabilitation, whether provided or not. The mindset of terrorists (of any description) is often impervious to attempts to rehabilitate. Not that we shouldn't try, but putting a bigger sticking plaster over a huge gaping wound won't lead to the healing required

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

London Bridge on 11:53 - Dec 1 with 929 viewsD_Alien

It’s fooking shameful.

I'm not blaming anyone, i'm pointing out some basic points of law to those who were trying to blame a government of a different shade. Your failure to understand that is pitiful

Nothing in your post alters the law as it stood when Khan was sentenced, or the requirement for him to be released at the halfway point without review

London Bridge on 11:53 - Dec 1 with 930 viewsBigDaveMyCock

London Bridge on 11:46 - Dec 1 by D_Alien

The government of the day is required to abide by the laws passed by it's predecessors. When Khan was sentenced in 2012, the law as it stood was put onto the statute book by the previous Labour government

Are you seriously suggesting - yes you are, actually - that the sentencing as carried out in 2012 which led to his release at the halfway stage of his term was the fault of the government of the day?

The rest is simply speculation and opinion, not fact. It's becoming clear that Khan's intention all along was to mislead any provision for rehabilitation, whether provided or not. The mindset of terrorists (of any description) is often impervious to attempts to rehabilitate. Not that we shouldn't try, but putting a bigger sticking plaster over a huge gaping wound won't lead to the healing required

Are you stupid?
He was sentenced to an indefinite sentence IPP in 2012!! This was overturned on appeal
in 2013.
And no I’m not suggesting that, I’m suggesting attempts to blame Labour is shameful.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 11:55]

London Bridge on 11:54 - Dec 1 with 927 viewsisitme

London Bridge on 11:28 - Dec 1 by Rochdale_ger

There are plenty of countries where the brand of Islam that this loser followed is practiced. Why not go there. Surely these people would feel more at home there then in the West.

What do you get for free there?
London Bridge on 11:57 - Dec 1 with 914 viewsSuddenLad

AK47, Kalashnikov, suicide vests and other equipment as required.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

London Bridge on 12:00 - Dec 1 with 907 viewsD_Alien

London Bridge on 11:53 - Dec 1 by BigDaveMyCock

Are you stupid?
He was sentenced to an indefinite sentence IPP in 2012!! This was overturned on appeal
in 2013.
And no I’m not suggesting that, I’m suggesting attempts to blame Labour is shameful.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 11:55]

Is there really any need for name-calling here?

Khan's original sentence was appealed and it was decided by senior judges that it should be the same as his co-defendants, i.e. 8 years (thus the release at 4 years) - is that wrong, eh?

It's perfectly clear to anyone who can read that i was simply correcting the errors in the thread by those seeking to put the blame on the government in 2012

Put your dislike of me away - it's leading to some serious errors in what you're posting

Edit: and not for the first time...
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 12:03]

London Bridge on 12:08 - Dec 1 with 891 viewsRochdale_ger

London Bridge on 12:00 - Dec 1 by D_Alien

Khan's original sentence was appealed and it was decided by senior judges that it should be the same as his co-defendants, i.e. 8 years (thus the release at 4 years) - is that wrong, eh?

It's perfectly clear to anyone who can read that i was simply correcting the errors in the thread by those seeking to put the blame on the government in 2012

Put your dislike of me away - it's leading to some serious errors in what you're posting

I think it can be agreed that both of the political parties in the U.K. have exacerbated the situation by invading half of the world and inviting them over to be our neighbours at the same time. I just wish you and BDMC would send each other private messages rather then hijacking every thread with your boring squabbles.
London Bridge on 12:09 - Dec 1 with 889 viewsBigDaveMyCock

London Bridge on 12:00 - Dec 1 by D_Alien

Wow, I think he’s eventually got it, idiotic flounce aside. There are absolutely no errors in my posting.

London Bridge on 12:12 - Dec 1 with 882 viewsrochdaleriddler

Wow
https://www.facebook.com/groups/369620607023635/permalink/460483717937323?sfns=m

London Bridge on 12:14 - Dec 1 with 877 viewsRochdale_ger

London Bridge on 12:12 - Dec 1 by rochdaleriddler

Wow
https://www.facebook.com/groups/369620607023635/permalink/460483717937323?sfns=m

What is it? Not everybody is on Facebook?
London Bridge on 12:18 - Dec 1 with 867 viewsBigDaveMyCock

London Bridge on 12:08 - Dec 1 by Rochdale_ger

I think it can be agreed that both of the political parties in the U.K. have exacerbated the situation by invading half of the world and inviting them over to be our neighbours at the same time. I just wish you and BDMC would send each other private messages rather then hijacking every thread with your boring squabbles.

Do you not think the issues raised were quite important. You know, what with what the Prime Minister said and all that?
I probably only post on 5% of threads if that so you’re a bit off the mark there.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 12:22]

London Bridge on 12:21 - Dec 1 with 863 viewsJames1980

London Bridge on 12:12 - Dec 1 by rochdaleriddler

Wow

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9yc3MuaG9zdGluZy50aGlzaXNkYXguY29tLz

Well worth a listen.

Also the presenter on LBC just slated Diane Abbot's position on the list of terrorist groups she voted against proscribing.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

London Bridge on 12:26 - Dec 1 with 856 viewsRochdale_ger

London Bridge on 12:18 - Dec 1 by BigDaveMyCock

Do you not think the issues raised were quite important. You know, what with what the Prime Minister said and all that?
I probably only post on 5% of threads if that so you’re a bit off the mark there.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 12:22]

I think there are some on here who bore the shit out of every argument to suit their own agenda.
Arguing about which governments policies are softer or whose fault he was let out is a non argument as they have both been useless in that respect.

There are bigger and more deeper questions at play here.
London Bridge on 12:34 - Dec 1 with 839 viewstony_roch975

London Bridge on 11:39 - Dec 1 by SuddenLad

White supremacists. Murdering bas tards and every bit as evil as any Muslim counterpart. There is little or no distinction between any of them, save for the sh!te they spout.

Agreed - white supremacist is a political label, not a racial one but (referring back to Diddy's question) Christian terrorist isn't!

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

London Bridge on 12:34 - Dec 1 with 838 viewsDiddyDave

Two nutters admittedly. Islam states that all none believers should be put to death,23000 ISIS supporters in Britain think that`s a good idea. Not exactly the same is it?
London Bridge on 12:42 - Dec 1 with 823 viewsRochdale_ger

London Bridge on 12:34 - Dec 1 by tony_roch975

Agreed - white supremacist is a political label, not a racial one but (referring back to Diddy's question) Christian terrorist isn't!

What are you talking about. Across the world Christians are the most persecuted group. Suffering bombings and attacks in places like Egypt and Syria. There are no organised Cristian groups attacking people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024