| Cardiff 16:27 - Jan 1 with 9553 views | arnnie | 6 Down after 65 minutes 😂 |  | | |  |
| Cardiff on 16:28 - Jan 1 with 6732 views | jackrabbit | Neil Harris out! |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 16:32 - Jan 1 with 6671 views | Bluebird | I gave my ticket away lastnight to work today thank f#ck |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 16:32 - Jan 1 with 6670 views | Dewi1jack |
| Cardiff on 16:28 - Jan 1 by jackrabbit | Neil Harris out! |
Nah. Give him manager of the month/ season |  |
| If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious. |
|  |
| Cardiff on 16:32 - Jan 1 with 6660 views | union_jack |
| Cardiff on 16:32 - Jan 1 by Bluebird | I gave my ticket away lastnight to work today thank f#ck |
I’d sleep with one eye open if I were you🤣 |  |
|  |
| Cardiff on 16:33 - Jan 1 with 6639 views | sainthelens |
| Cardiff on 16:32 - Jan 1 by Bluebird | I gave my ticket away lastnight to work today thank f#ck |
And ???? |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 16:40 - Jan 1 with 6554 views | Bluebird |
| Cardiff on 16:32 - Jan 1 by union_jack | I’d sleep with one eye open if I were you🤣 |
I knocked my phone off until he calms down 😂 |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 16:40 - Jan 1 with 6545 views | Bluebird |
🙄 |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 16:41 - Jan 1 with 6543 views | Cooperman |
| Cardiff on 16:32 - Jan 1 by Bluebird | I gave my ticket away lastnight to work today thank f#ck |
Yeah yeah. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Cardiff on 16:47 - Jan 1 with 6479 views | blackpooljack | QPR have only had 7 shots on target |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 16:55 - Jan 1 with 6398 views | union_jack | I hope we take the game to them on the 12th. I’d rather lose by being bold and ambitious than go out there cautiously and nervously. Get at them from the start until the very end. |  |
|  |
| Cardiff on 16:59 - Jan 1 with 6334 views | sainthelens | Call Rob on @5. Anyone fancy a laugh. |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 17:21 - Jan 1 with 6151 views | Badlands |
| Cardiff on 16:59 - Jan 1 by sainthelens | Call Rob on @5. Anyone fancy a laugh. |
Don't worry they'll have been unlucky and robbed! |  |
|  |
| Cardiff on 17:25 - Jan 1 with 6109 views | sainthelens | We more or less finished off Colin's career, what's the chance we can send NH packing? |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 17:33 - Jan 1 with 6051 views | Whiterockin |
| Cardiff on 17:25 - Jan 1 by sainthelens | We more or less finished off Colin's career, what's the chance we can send NH packing? |
I'm more than happy if he stays there. |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 17:59 - Jan 1 with 5920 views | Catullus |
| Cardiff on 17:33 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin | I'm more than happy if he stays there. |
I was happy for Colin to stay. Now given a choice would people accept losing on the 12th if Cardiff ultimately went down, or prefer to win but Cardiff stay up? I know, I know, we want to win AND they go down but if it was of the above which would you choose? |  |
|  |
| Cardiff on 18:06 - Jan 1 with 5891 views | Whiterockin |
| Cardiff on 17:59 - Jan 1 by Catullus | I was happy for Colin to stay. Now given a choice would people accept losing on the 12th if Cardiff ultimately went down, or prefer to win but Cardiff stay up? I know, I know, we want to win AND they go down but if it was of the above which would you choose? |
We lose and nobody has the bragging rights as it is one win each. Cardiff go down would be so funny. I'll take a loss and Cardiff relegated all day long as long as we didn't go down with them. As for a loss costing us a place in the play offs, we don't deserve to be there. |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 18:15 - Jan 1 with 5850 views | Highjack | They were all out on the piss in west London until the early hours. |  |
|  |
| Cardiff on 18:21 - Jan 1 with 5819 views | lifelong | I don’t think we should get ahead of ourselves here, something of a freak result imo,it’s come off the back of two excellent results for them. It’s still going to be a very difficult game for us at theirs. |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 18:24 - Jan 1 with 5793 views | sainthelens | People will expect a backlash after that, the other way to look at it is the pressure they'll be under when we score first. Their defence is far worse than ours...takes some doing that. |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 18:26 - Jan 1 with 5790 views | Whiterockin |
| Cardiff on 18:24 - Jan 1 by sainthelens | People will expect a backlash after that, the other way to look at it is the pressure they'll be under when we score first. Their defence is far worse than ours...takes some doing that. |
We score first and their fans will really be on their backs. |  | |  |
| Cardiff on 18:57 - Jan 1 with 5671 views | NotLoyal | What an absolute embarresment, not surprised Blueburp is threatening... nothing. |  |
|  |
| Cardiff on 18:59 - Jan 1 with 5669 views | Captain_Sham | Where is Benny the bell end tonight? |  |
|  |
| Cardiff on 19:00 - Jan 1 with 5658 views | NotLoyal |
| Cardiff on 18:59 - Jan 1 by Captain_Sham | Where is Benny the bell end tonight? |
Being the same as bluey the blue and bluebird I would imagine. |  |
|  |
| Cardiff on 20:39 - Jan 1 with 5454 views | TNT | Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. Oh thankyou cardiff. Oh joy. |  |
|  |
| Cardiff on 22:46 - Jan 1 with 5246 views | karnataka |
| Cardiff on 20:39 - Jan 1 by TNT | Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. Oh thankyou cardiff. Oh joy. |
Not 366? |  | |  |
| |