Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hamilton 16:58 - Jan 6 with 6767 viewsscarrow

Back at Spotland Saturday

With Bolton

Poll: Final position

Hamilton on 11:28 - Jan 7 with 1832 viewsAtThePeake

In all seriousness, there are few clubs I can imagine it being as grim to support as Bolton Wanderers right now. Horrible, soulless, breeze-block ground on a retail park miles away from the town centre and going through the next 20, 30 years knowing they will never reach the heights they did a few years ago which basically involved being a precursor to Tony Pulis' Stoke side. Now, having no doubt felt at the time that they were set to be a Premier League club for years they sit bottom of the third tier having nearly gone out of business and having suffered a few more years of dreadful, uninspiring football under Parkinson. How anyone can enjoy the experience of going to the Macron every other week I don't know, honestly not sure how my mates who still go and watch Bolton do it. I would definitely have given up by now.

Tangled up in blue.

Hamilton on 11:44 - Jan 7 with 1754 viewsD_Alien

So martin, let's see - you've started your account on here with a -3?

I like to see fans being consistent with their team, and i'll give you credit for that

Now, if only someone would give Bolton some credit...

[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 11:48]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hamilton on 20:02 - Jan 7 with 1489 viewsShun

Hamilton on 11:28 - Jan 7 by AtThePeake

In all seriousness, there are few clubs I can imagine it being as grim to support as Bolton Wanderers right now. Horrible, soulless, breeze-block ground on a retail park miles away from the town centre and going through the next 20, 30 years knowing they will never reach the heights they did a few years ago which basically involved being a precursor to Tony Pulis' Stoke side. Now, having no doubt felt at the time that they were set to be a Premier League club for years they sit bottom of the third tier having nearly gone out of business and having suffered a few more years of dreadful, uninspiring football under Parkinson. How anyone can enjoy the experience of going to the Macron every other week I don't know, honestly not sure how my mates who still go and watch Bolton do it. I would definitely have given up by now.

Spot on. Can’t imagine supporting a worse club. At least Bury have the chance to start again with dignity intact.
Hamilton on 20:48 - Jan 7 with 1392 viewsmartinbwfc

Hamilton on 11:28 - Jan 7 by AtThePeake

So lets look at it, yes we don't like being so far from town centre, yet our crowds in league 1 are averaging 13000, ok not in the same scale as Sunderland, but still impressive, we've probably lost around 3000 from the Burnden days, which co-incidentally is your fanbase, oh we'll reach the heights again, heights Rochdale and others can only dream about.
Hamilton on 20:51 - Jan 7 with 1367 viewsTVOS1907

Hamilton on 20:48 - Jan 7 by martinbwfc

So lets look at it, yes we don't like being so far from town centre, yet our crowds in league 1 are averaging 13000, ok not in the same scale as Sunderland, but still impressive, we've probably lost around 3000 from the Burnden days, which co-incidentally is your fanbase, oh we'll reach the heights again, heights Rochdale and others can only dream about.

No, you won't.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hamilton on 20:55 - Jan 7 with 1353 viewsD_Alien

Heights?

You're going to have to make do with Rivington Pike

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hamilton on 21:57 - Jan 7 with 1234 viewsnordenblue

That's funny your average attendance this season seems to be 11k, never been good with figures have we...

You're right,but I think it's called a nightmare rather than a dream to be in your position...
Hamilton on 22:01 - Jan 7 with 1221 viewsscarrow

Jesus wept, the dribblings of a teenage bolton fan.

Poll: Final position

Login to get fewer ads

Hamilton on 22:05 - Jan 7 with 1200 viewssince58

Not impessive enough to pay your players and local businesses.
Tinpot cheats. conference beckons. do one.
Hamilton on 22:12 - Jan 7 with 1175 viewskel

Hamilton on 22:01 - Jan 7 by scarrow

Jesus wept, the dribblings of a teenage bolton fan.

A quick google of his username shows the lad isn’t a full shilling either. It must be proper shit being him.
Hamilton on 22:20 - Jan 7 with 1156 viewssince58

Hamilton on 22:12 - Jan 7 by kel

A quick google of his username shows the lad isn’t a full shilling either. It must be proper shit being him.

Martin BWFC.
Bolton wa@@ers filching club.
Hamilton on 22:24 - Jan 7 with 1142 viewskel

Hamilton on 22:20 - Jan 7 by since58

Martin BWFC.
Bolton wa@@ers filching club.

And many similar activities by the look of it.

Quick tip, Martin, flower. When signing up to dodgy sites it’s best to use a different username so that someone like me with too much time on his hands can’t see what an oddball you really are.

You’re welcome.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024