Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? 13:18 - Jan 29 with 961 viewsLeadbelly

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51295965

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? on 13:21 - Jan 29 with 956 viewswessex_exile

I love the way these things are phrased at times - "We have agreed with Colin that the time is right for him to leave the club". I suspect Calderwood didn't have much choice in that "agreement"

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? on 13:45 - Jan 29 with 951 viewsLeadbelly

Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? on 13:21 - Jan 29 by wessex_exile

I love the way these things are phrased at times - "We have agreed with Colin that the time is right for him to leave the club". I suspect Calderwood didn't have much choice in that "agreement"

"Agreement" or "Mutual agreement" usually means any financial issues have been resolved before the announcement has been made. I suspect that's all Calderwood agreed!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? on 15:20 - Jan 29 with 933 viewsnoah4x4

In their six games in 2020, Cambridge have already conceded 15 goals, including 0-4 Salford and 0-4 Stevenage in their last two home games. Swindon beat them 4-0 Boxing Day. A pattern is emerging. Fingers crossed!

Last week, Cambridge accused local rabbits of chewing (larger) holes in their goal nets. If the rabbits can, surely Messrs Robinson, Norris, Poku, Harriott and Nouble can find the nets?
Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? on 18:00 - Jan 29 with 907 viewsbwildered

See also that Tractorboys legend Paul Hurst has departed Scunny .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? on 18:42 - Jan 29 with 898 viewsdurham_exile

Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? on 15:20 - Jan 29 by noah4x4

In their six games in 2020, Cambridge have already conceded 15 goals, including 0-4 Salford and 0-4 Stevenage in their last two home games. Swindon beat them 4-0 Boxing Day. A pattern is emerging. Fingers crossed!

Last week, Cambridge accused local rabbits of chewing (larger) holes in their goal nets. If the rabbits can, surely Messrs Robinson, Norris, Poku, Harriott and Nouble can find the nets?

There should be no complacency or sentiment. We go there and crush them.

Don't forget they won at the JSCS earlier in the season.

It's all about 85 points and promotion and three more at the Abbey stadium on Saturday.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? on 21:06 - Jan 29 with 876 viewsGOSBTS

Excited for this one. First U’s away game. Hopefully there is a feel good buzz amongst the travelling fans after last night’s thrill!
Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? on 06:46 - Jan 30 with 867 viewsnoah4x4

Trip to the Abbey now more difficult? on 21:06 - Jan 29 by GOSBTS

Excited for this one. First U’s away game. Hopefully there is a feel good buzz amongst the travelling fans after last night’s thrill!

Three supporters club coach loads committed (we usually take one to most grounds), plus hundreds more by car and train.

There is a buzz of real excitement now McGreal has played Norris and Robinson together and witnessed how their combined brute force (with Pell and Nouble) can overcome skill in League Two. Other physical sides have been doing it to us for years. There is little referee protection; no VAR, so let's play by those rules. Still seething that Crawley's Palmer put the ball in our net via handball. Swindon's goal had a hint of offside. Swindon fans moaning about Tuesday's officials (notable the linesman that ruled ONside!). We too must play without conscience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024