Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shoppers out in force 13:33 - Apr 9 with 10329 viewsdickythorpe

Lots of traffic about. Supermarkets rammed.
Shoppers out in force on 21:55 - Apr 10 with 1364 viewsFlashberryjack

Shoppers out in force on 17:03 - Apr 10 by karnataka

Fair enough. Me & the missus have 4 cars between us and at the moment we're only going shopping twice a week so we try to rotate them to give them all a bit of a run as the nearest supermarkets to us are 8-9 miles away.

4 Cars + 2 people = 2 weekly shops.

Dew it's hard

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Shoppers out in force on 21:59 - Apr 10 with 1351 viewsSwanjaxs

Shoppers out in force on 21:55 - Apr 10 by Flashberryjack

4 Cars + 2 people = 2 weekly shops.

Dew it's hard

He failed to mention his twice weekly "home shopping delivery" from Fortnum & Mason darling...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Shoppers out in force on 22:11 - Apr 10 with 1324 viewsTNT

Shoppers out in force on 22:28 - Apr 9 by Jack123

Personally i would say, taking your car for a spin to keep it running smooth is ok once a week, just use a bit of common sense in it, I have only recently advised a relative to do so, travelled on their own, and just a quick 30 minute spin, they have to go back to work in a week or so, so it's either that or wait for the breakdown van, either flat battery or brakes seized up.

I think doing this, to an extent you are slightly breaking the rules, but you are not endangering anyone, at the moment there is way more blatant breaking of the rules.

If someone is genuinely trying to help towards this fkn cause, I'll cut them slack mate, but they have to have good reason to do what they do.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Shoppers out in force on 22:16 - Apr 10 with 1309 viewsTNT

Shoppers out in force on 22:33 - Apr 9 by felixstowe_jack

You dont need to drive to charge you battery up. Just switch the engine on and stay in the drive save fuel.

Disagree, in a positive way mate. My '09 car needs to move, turning the engine over ain't enough. It needs to move, not saying 30 minute drive, but move it.

Shoppers out in force on 22:16 - Apr 10 with 1307 viewsfbreath

Surely it takes more than a few weeks for brakes to seize up and battery to go flat.

How do you manage when you go on holidays for fortnight and leave car at the airport

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Shoppers out in force on 22:20 - Apr 10 with 1295 viewsTNT

Shoppers out in force on 22:16 - Apr 10 by fbreath

Surely it takes more than a few weeks for brakes to seize up and battery to go flat.

How do you manage when you go on holidays for fortnight and leave car at the airport

I get family to turn over an older car when I'm away. Always have done, regardless of virus.

Shoppers out in force on 22:24 - Apr 10 with 1282 viewsMrSwerve

Can’t believe that this is actually a debate. Star the car up on the driveway if people are worried...use the accelerator to take the revs up a bit if idling isn’t enough.

If your battery is running flat after 3 or 4 days then it’s time to get it changed.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Shoppers out in force on 22:31 - Apr 10 with 1266 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Shoppers out in force on 22:35 - Apr 10 with 1254 viewscontroversial_jack

Shoppers out in force on 22:24 - Apr 10 by MrSwerve

Can’t believe that this is actually a debate. Star the car up on the driveway if people are worried...use the accelerator to take the revs up a bit if idling isn’t enough.

If your battery is running flat after 3 or 4 days then it’s time to get it changed.

Exactly. Joy riding isn't deemed necessary
Shoppers out in force on 22:36 - Apr 10 with 1255 viewsraynor94

Of course it does, and exactly right about the airport, I think a few on here need to invest in a new battery

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shoppers out in force on 22:40 - Apr 10 with 1246 viewsTNT

Shoppers out in force on 22:36 - Apr 10 by raynor94

Of course it does, and exactly right about the airport, I think a few on here need to invest in a new battery

Back to piggy backing on someone else's post to have a dig at others, I see.

Shoppers out in force on 06:55 - Apr 11 with 1170 viewskarnataka

Shoppers out in force on 19:28 - Apr 10 by DJack

So this is you...

Haha! No, not really, one is a van actually, for work, but not at the moment obviously, hasn't been used for work since 12th March and one of the cars was going to be sold in January after I'd bought a replacement in December until my son in law smashed his BMW into the back of a lorry on the M5 in January so I lent it to him so he could get to work and I've only had it back for about 3 weeks and can't do anything about selling it now so here it sits. Tax runs out end of April so will SORN it then and then it will have to just idle on the drive once a week to keep the battery charged until it can be sold. Hope that makes you feel happier and a little less spiteful. Apology accepted.
Shoppers out in force on 06:58 - Apr 11 with 1164 viewskarnataka

Shoppers out in force on 18:00 - Apr 10 by raynor94

Oooh look at me, we have 4 cars!

See answer above to DJack☝️
Shoppers out in force on 08:12 - Apr 11 with 1123 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shoppers out in force on 06:58 - Apr 11 by karnataka

See answer above to DJack☝️

For the amount of conservative voters on here I find it strange that their first reaction is to assume you’re a millionaire then have a jealous dig. Strange behaviour from those whom apparently “encourage social movement and progress”. Unless it just theirs of course

P.S. Could you lend me a grand?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shoppers out in force on 08:17 - Apr 11 with 1115 viewsJackfath

Shoppers out in force on 22:24 - Apr 10 by MrSwerve

init. smh.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shoppers out in force on 10:17 - Apr 11 with 1069 viewscontroversial_jack

Shoppers out in force on 22:40 - Apr 10 by TNT

Back to piggy backing on someone else's post to have a dig at others, I see.

The ankle biter, never has anything constructive to say himself.
Shoppers out in force on 10:19 - Apr 11 with 1067 viewsbuilthjack

I did the weekly shop at 7am today. Nightmare.
One hour queue to get in to Tesco. Two hours to get around the store.
But at least I got food.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Shoppers out in force on 10:41 - Apr 11 with 1031 viewsNeath_Jack

Done the weekly shop at 7am this morning at Tesco, no queue to get in.

No problems at all in the store, although there is one single queue for the checkouts which stretched back a bit, but no longer than a 10 min wait.

Best of all they had loads of pasta in.

Top marks to all the staff working in there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Shoppers out in force on 11:24 - Apr 11 with 994 viewsBest_loser

Joggers, cyclists, walkers , all out in force in mumbles foreshore, all in a thin path

Crazy
Shoppers out in force on 11:29 - Apr 11 with 984 viewscontroversial_jack

Shoppers out in force on 11:24 - Apr 11 by Best_loser

Joggers, cyclists, walkers , all out in force in mumbles foreshore, all in a thin path

Crazy

Contact the police on 101. It's your duty to do so.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 11:30]
Shoppers out in force on 11:41 - Apr 11 with 955 viewsLeonWasGod

Shoppers out in force on 15:29 - Apr 10 by 3swan

Or if you don't want to queue maybe go online. https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/bq-queue-online-shopping-wait-40

I had a look a couple of days ago as I need a tap washer - 250K+ waiting and estimated time over an hour. Bugger that, we'll keep the dripping tap.
Shoppers out in force on 13:16 - Apr 11 with 914 viewsDJack

Shoppers out in force on 06:55 - Apr 11 by karnataka

Haha! No, not really, one is a van actually, for work, but not at the moment obviously, hasn't been used for work since 12th March and one of the cars was going to be sold in January after I'd bought a replacement in December until my son in law smashed his BMW into the back of a lorry on the M5 in January so I lent it to him so he could get to work and I've only had it back for about 3 weeks and can't do anything about selling it now so here it sits. Tax runs out end of April so will SORN it then and then it will have to just idle on the drive once a week to keep the battery charged until it can be sold. Hope that makes you feel happier and a little less spiteful. Apology accepted.

Any spite that you think you saw/read is a product of your mind and says more about you than me. Have a nice day.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Shoppers out in force on 13:40 - Apr 11 with 887 viewsmonmouth

Shoppers out in force on 13:16 - Apr 11 by DJack

Any spite that you think you saw/read is a product of your mind and says more about you than me. Have a nice day.

Two of my favourite posters. Pack it in f*ckers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shoppers out in force on 13:46 - Apr 11 with 873 viewsNeath_Jack

Shoppers out in force on 13:16 - Apr 11 by DJack

Not that it matters, but I didn't read it that you posted it with any spite.

Tensions are high at the moment i guess.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Shoppers out in force on 13:48 - Apr 11 with 865 viewswestside

Shoppers out in force on 11:24 - Apr 11 by Best_loser

Crazy

Running, jogging and cycling should be banned and only walking allowed at the moment.

Too many people close to each other
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024