| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread 11:25 - Jun 18 with 55254 views | BlackCrowe | I've got 100% win record so what could go wrong (i've done it once before) |  |
| |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 20 with 2971 views | BrianMcCarthy | Ball between Masterson and Barbet leads to a one-on-one. Easy finish. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 20 with 2964 views | actonman | Sh!tsticks !! |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 20 with 2963 views | TacticalR | Right through the bleedin' middle. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 20 with 2952 views | BklynRanger | Fcuk. Masterson doing a bit of ball watching maybe. |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:10 - Jun 20 with 2924 views | MelakaRanger | So typical of us. We are playing like we are the bottom of the league team |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:10 - Jun 20 with 2910 views | kropotkin41 | £10 I couldn't afford well spent then..... Blimey. That's such a Rangers start! |  |
| ‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’ |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:10 - Jun 20 with 2909 views | Gloucs_R | This is really poor |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:11 - Jun 20 with 2855 views | W12Mikey | After being under pressure for first 5 minutes we won a free kick and.... played it backwards to put ourselves under more pressure. Insanity. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:11 - Jun 20 with 2853 views | qprd | Bright is only player to have shown up so far Don’t think Eze or chair has had a touch |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:11 - Jun 20 with 2842 views | MelakaRanger | So nearly a second. |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:11 - Jun 20 with 2842 views | BrianMcCarthy | Barnsley again. Brown shoots wide from the edge of the box. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:12 - Jun 20 with 2821 views | QPRSteve | Should have been two |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:12 - Jun 20 with 2817 views | VancouverHoop | No home advantage without fans. |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:12 - Jun 20 with 2798 views | 2Thomas2Bowles | They go close again, WE are on a beach |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:12 - Jun 20 with 2813 views | BklynRanger | Need to get a hint of a grip here |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:12 - Jun 20 with 2788 views | karl | Got commentary online at BBC London sport if anyone interested. Doesn't sound great start. |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:15 - Jun 20 with 2669 views | qprd | Ilias Chair ... this kid can do everything Qpr needs Eze or chair to drop deeper into midfield bc ball and Amos have no foothold in the match at all |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:15 - Jun 20 with 2668 views | kropotkin41 | Unsurprsingly, the team at the bottom is looking a good deal hungrier than the team in mid-table. |  |
| ‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’ |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:15 - Jun 20 with 2646 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:12 - Jun 20 by karl | Got commentary online at BBC London sport if anyone interested. Doesn't sound great start. |
Shocking start. Rusty and lethargic. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:15 - Jun 20 with 2622 views | actonman | Not being there to throw a few fcuks into them is a pain in the rrs Not stopping me shouting at the iPad |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:18 - Jun 20 with 2509 views | HantsR | I must confess I have shouted a few profanities at my PC |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:18 - Jun 20 with 2505 views | MelakaRanger | We appear to be totally laid back and casual. No fight. Barnsley seem up for it and fight for every ball. Someone needs to kick out team up the arse as carry on like this and we will loose by 3 or 4 This is Barnsley for goodness sake not WBA |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:19 - Jun 20 with 2476 views | BrianMcCarthy | We've had an attack! Range; cross headed away. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:20 - Jun 20 with 2446 views | kropotkin41 |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:19 - Jun 20 by BrianMcCarthy | We've had an attack! Range; cross headed away. |
And then Barnsley bossed it and took the ball out. |  |
| ‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’ |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:20 - Jun 20 with 2442 views | 2Thomas2Bowles | Is that right we have never lost to Barnsley at home before... |  |
|  |
| |