Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 10:09 - Aug 5 with 45024 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/20-21_sts_announcement/

£200 Sandy
£270 Pearl
£335 Main

[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 10:13]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Season ticket prices on 10:14 - Aug 19 with 2342 viewsChaffRAFC

Season ticket prices on 10:02 - Aug 19 by James1980

Has anyone received their card in post yet? I know it is early days.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 10:06]

My girlfriend and her Dad haven't got theirs yet.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Season ticket prices on 10:14 - Aug 19 with 2339 viewsboromat

I chose to pick mine up. Just saw the club tweet this morning. 800 sold which seems low considering 600 went on day one.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season ticket prices on 10:15 - Aug 19 with 2337 viewsChaffRAFC

Club say over 800 have been bought, genuinely thought we'd have sold double that by now.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Season ticket prices on 10:22 - Aug 19 with 2312 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 10:14 - Aug 19 by ChaffRAFC

My girlfriend and her Dad haven't got theirs yet.

Thank you I will be patient. Still haven't received a reply to the email I sent though.

Season ticket prices on 10:38 - Aug 19 with 2275 viewsdawlishdale

Season ticket prices on 10:15 - Aug 19 by ChaffRAFC

Club say over 800 have been bought, genuinely thought we'd have sold double that by now.

I'm not surprised at all...a combination of the Corona virus a price rise, and the board telling everyone how skint we are has put many long standing supporters off.

Got mine after some soul searching.
Season ticket prices on 10:47 - Aug 19 with 2256 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 10:38 - Aug 19 by dawlishdale

I'm not surprised at all...a combination of the Corona virus a price rise, and the board telling everyone how skint we are has put many long standing supporters off.

Got mine after some soul searching.

A season ticket in the main stand is very similar to one in The Sandy Lane for the 16/17 season. Imo as far as season tickets go they are good value for money. Plus we have had the option to claim money back which could be offset against the renewal price.

Season ticket prices on 11:37 - Aug 19 with 2187 viewsDaleFan7

Season ticket prices on 10:47 - Aug 19 by James1980

A season ticket in the main stand is very similar to one in The Sandy Lane for the 16/17 season. Imo as far as season tickets go they are good value for money. Plus we have had the option to claim money back which could be offset against the renewal price.

That's not how consumers think though unfortunately, regardless of the product they are purchasing.

Like others have said, a tiny squad with massive emphasis on youth in League One, price increase, possibility of job loss/other economic factors, uncertainty as to whether we'll be able to attend any games. We'll be lucky to sell half of what we did last season.
Season ticket prices on 11:47 - Aug 19 with 2167 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 11:37 - Aug 19 by DaleFan7

That's not how consumers think though unfortunately, regardless of the product they are purchasing.

Like others have said, a tiny squad with massive emphasis on youth in League One, price increase, possibility of job loss/other economic factors, uncertainty as to whether we'll be able to attend any games. We'll be lucky to sell half of what we did last season.

I find it sad that we are considered as consumers and not supporters. We really need someone to make a rousing speech to rally the support. Hopefully tonight's game will help.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices on 11:58 - Aug 19 with 2139 viewsrochdaleriddler

Season ticket prices on 10:22 - Aug 19 by James1980

Thank you I will be patient. Still haven't received a reply to the email I sent though.

Maybe Mr B is away, and forgot to put the out of office on. I’ve not had a reply either

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Season ticket prices on 12:01 - Aug 19 with 2132 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 11:58 - Aug 19 by rochdaleriddler

Maybe Mr B is away, and forgot to put the out of office on. I’ve not had a reply either

Or he is working through the emails in alphabetical order.You would not believe the number of Mr and Mrs Aardvark's there have been enquiring about a Rochdale season ticket

Season ticket prices on 12:22 - Aug 19 with 2092 viewsLizardDale

Got mine over the phone on Monday and they said they'll send them in batches and I should expect to receive my ticket in the post in about 7 days.
Season ticket prices on 12:28 - Aug 19 with 2079 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 11:47 - Aug 19 by James1980

I find it sad that we are considered as consumers and not supporters. We really need someone to make a rousing speech to rally the support. Hopefully tonight's game will help.

imo the last thing we need is a rallying speech

Went out of fashion at Nuremberg, and it's not a matter of needing motivation

Many have posted valid and reasoned points on here, both as to why they're buying or why they're either not or holding fire. They should be respected, not condescended to

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket prices on 12:39 - Aug 19 with 2053 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 12:28 - Aug 19 by D_Alien

Many have posted valid and reasoned points on here, both as to why they're buying or why they're either not or holding fire. They should be respected, not condescended to

I was thinking more Elizabeth I, prior to the Spanish Armada. 'We may have the budget of...... "

Season ticket prices on 12:44 - Aug 19 with 2042 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 12:39 - Aug 19 by James1980

I was thinking more Elizabeth I, prior to the Spanish Armada. 'We may have the budget of...... "

Wasn't it your predecessor James I, who got spooked by witchcraft?

Season ticket prices on 12:52 - Aug 19 with 2019 viewsblackdogblue

Season ticket prices on 10:15 - Aug 19 by ChaffRAFC

One point which is probably not much relevance is they are not on open sale yet...

Feedback after late night opening may be a better guide for those who had to work Saturday or arrived too late.

TBH, can’t see it getting to more than half last years, too much uncertainty & higher prices

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Season ticket prices on 13:02 - Aug 19 with 2003 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 12:44 - Aug 19 by D_Alien

Are you suggesting employing the dark arts?

Season ticket prices on 13:38 - Aug 19 with 1950 viewstony_roch975

Season ticket prices on 12:28 - Aug 19 by D_Alien

presumably that includes respecting the view that it's sad that we're seen as consumers rather than supporters or is it only opposition to your view which is condescending

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Season ticket prices on 13:46 - Aug 19 with 1935 viewsJames1980

Sports team supporters are a unique type of consumer I suppose.

Season ticket prices on 14:06 - Aug 19 with 1888 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 13:38 - Aug 19 by tony_roch975

presumably that includes respecting the view that it's sad that we're seen as consumers rather than supporters or is it only opposition to your view which is condescending

I wasn't referring to the "consumer" aspect, which would be clear to anyone without a chip on their shoulder greater than anything Hendo could conjure up

Season ticket prices on 14:15 - Aug 19 with 1859 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 13:02 - Aug 19 by James1980

Are you suggesting employing the dark arts?

No, i'm suggesting that having people change their minds due to an incantation of words would be

Season ticket prices on 14:16 - Aug 19 with 1852 viewsisitme

Season ticket prices on 11:47 - Aug 19 by James1980

I suppose it is like everything, it is all about perception! The thing is, your perception may be different from what someone else's perception of you might be and that is when we get problems.

I see myself as a supporter, if others do not that is their perception.

Maybe you could run a poll on which would be the best rousing speech to adapt? I am going for the one before the battle of Agincourt.
Season ticket prices on 14:36 - Aug 19 with 1813 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket prices on 12:44 - Aug 19 by D_Alien

James 1980 was not put off when he walked down his local high street at 3am and three cloaked women were swaying whilst repeating the incantation

Double, Double, travel's trouble,
Safe at home, within your bubble.

Obviously the 1978 generations in between introduced a sturdier backbone to the gene pool. And a predilection for polls.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 14:39]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season ticket prices on 17:16 - Aug 19 with 1639 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 14:36 - Aug 19 by DaleiLama

James 1980 was not put off when he walked down his local high street at 3am and three cloaked women were swaying whilst repeating the incantation

Double, Double, travel's trouble,
Safe at home, within your bubble.

Obviously the 1978 generations in between introduced a sturdier backbone to the gene pool. And a predilection for polls.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 14:39]

It must've been a fearsome sight. (James 1980 i mean, not the three hags)

He replied with his own incantation:

Where once my forebears wielded sceptres
I can only raise my paddle
Hail the mighty ticket inspectors
Off you go, be gone, skidaddle

Season ticket prices on 17:50 - Aug 19 with 1558 viewsDalenet

Season ticket prices on 12:52 - Aug 19 by blackdogblue

One point which is probably not much relevance is they are not on open sale yet...

Feedback after late night opening may be a better guide for those who had to work Saturday or arrived too late.

TBH, can’t see it getting to more than half last years, too much uncertainty & higher prices

I am sure many will be holding back a few days. Having read all the comments on here I would conclude that I can spend 4 hours queuing in the car park or need to try ringing the club 50 times to have a chance to buy. I am sure some will wait until the heat has gone - its not as though they will get their old seats
Season ticket prices on 17:29 - Aug 28 with 1072 viewsD_Alien

I thought i'd read somewhere that there was a cut-off date for buying a SC of 31 August, but after looking on the OS there's no mention. I suppose i was thinking of it as an "early bird" rate but again, there seems to be no reference to an early-purchase rate and a later one

Just wondered if anyone knew any different?

The reason i'm asking is i was looking initially to see if there was a cut-off date to buy a DFC, but it appears they'd be available at any time during the season

It'd be good to get an update on the number of SCs sold too

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024