Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wealdstone friendly 16:06 - Aug 29 with 663 viewsmfb_cufc

Team:- Gerken, Scarlett, Eastman, Smith, Bramall, Stevenson, Pell, Chilvers, Poku, Brown, Harriott

Losing 1-0 at Half Time against 10 men.

mfb

Wealdstone friendly on 16:17 - Aug 29 with 656 viewsmfb_cufc

Now 1-1 early in the second-half. Eastman scores.

mfb

Wealdstone friendly on 16:24 - Aug 29 with 655 viewsmfb_cufc

Brown scores to make it 2-1 to the U's.

mfb

Wealdstone friendly on 16:51 - Aug 29 with 644 viewsmfb_cufc

2-1 Full Time.

mfb

Wealdstone friendly on 17:14 - Aug 29 with 634 viewsblueeagle

Can't see what we're all worrying about. If we can beat Wealdstone away then it's all looking good 😉
Wealdstone friendly on 17:22 - Aug 29 with 627 viewsFruitbat

4-6-0 formation. It's the future just nobody else can see it yet.
Wealdstone friendly on 17:23 - Aug 29 with 624 viewsgerry_us

Massive win...
Wealdstone friendly on 17:35 - Aug 29 with 617 viewsLeadbelly

Wealdstone friendly on 17:22 - Aug 29 by Fruitbat

4-6-0 formation. It's the future just nobody else can see it yet.

Or ever likely to.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Wealdstone friendly on 17:38 - Aug 29 with 614 viewsGOSBTS

Good sign that Brown's got on the scoresheet in two friendlies though?
Login to get fewer ads

Wealdstone friendly on 19:10 - Aug 29 with 584 viewsmedicine_man

I know it was only a friendly but think we've dodged a bullet there. Bradford didn't have any strikers last season and they still managed to finish in the right half of the table.
Wealdstone friendly on 01:02 - Aug 30 with 531 viewsdurham_exile

Wealdstone friendly on 19:10 - Aug 29 by medicine_man

I know it was only a friendly but think we've dodged a bullet there. Bradford didn't have any strikers last season and they still managed to finish in the right half of the table.

Positives
Jevani Brown is getting games and scoring goals.
Our first win.
We actually won when playing 10 men. A rare occurence

Negatives
We need two strikers
We played against ten men for over half the match
The number of injuries incurred in preseason is worrying

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Wealdstone friendly on 07:18 - Aug 30 with 524 viewsburnsieespana

Hopefully injuries are precautionary action as preseason!
Big positive Brown seems to be settling in and bit like a new signing after last season.
I see Port Vale lost a player a day or so back as terminated contract by mutual consent and Manager comments were along the lines, so many good players available by October we will be able to replace.
It does seem most clubs playing a waiting game for financial reasons as sadly the battle against Covid19 nowhere near won and when I look at the figures for Spain & France I get seriously depressed as can't at the moment see any end.
Wealdstone friendly on 07:44 - Aug 30 with 523 viewsMoor_Pinot

Wealdstone friendly on 07:18 - Aug 30 by burnsieespana

Hopefully injuries are precautionary action as preseason!
Big positive Brown seems to be settling in and bit like a new signing after last season.
I see Port Vale lost a player a day or so back as terminated contract by mutual consent and Manager comments were along the lines, so many good players available by October we will be able to replace.
It does seem most clubs playing a waiting game for financial reasons as sadly the battle against Covid19 nowhere near won and when I look at the figures for Spain & France I get seriously depressed as can't at the moment see any end.

It is rather worrying Burnsie.

It was the French (& Spanish) governments allowing the holiday season to happen for financial reasons. Money first I'm afraid. If Macron had kept the previous Prime Minister instead he would not have allowed people to travel to the coasts after June 22nd and the rise in the virus would not have had the chance to occur. Greed. In Australia my son says they've agreed to pay workers fortnightly til next March in order to reduce the potential of spreading the world virus. Nobody's on holiday. The French should have been told that holidays were a no no this year. We have stayed close to the house.

As you say Brown is a bit of a positive note preseason but with the world situation who knows what sort of football season it will be.
Priorities.....

Moor Pinot

Wealdstone friendly on 10:51 - Aug 30 with 495 viewsburnsieespana

Pinaykr much same here. Was shocked last week to see a vehicle with Andorra plates on it. Absolutely no need for that journey and like you, Spain should have curtailed inter state travel. It is these people along with the young who spread the virus.
Going to be a very strange season and let us hope for the best. I suspect we will see at least one EFL club fold before this time next year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024