Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon 18:05 - Nov 19 with 16529 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53423/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 19:18 - Nov 21 with 1983 views49thseason

November isn't exactly what you might describe as our lucky month
In the last 4 seasons to date we have P13, W2 D1 L10
The early season enthusiasm runs out, the dark nights arrive and any semblance of form disappears. Injuries start to happen on wet slippery pitches, and big strong players have the legs needed to plough through wind, rain and cold weather. Our squad is literally too small.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 19:22 - Nov 21 with 1958 viewsmilnrowblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 18:34 - Nov 21 by Dalenet

You must be reading a different message board to me. I have seen one post saying he should go. But if that is your "out in force" its a bit like having 1 shot all game and saying we dominated

Not necessarily on this forum, but on social media.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 20:44 - Nov 21 with 1742 viewsEllDale

Funny old game as a former England forward was prone to saying.
If Olly puts that chance away early in the second half and if Beesley had got on the end of that weak back pass and scored who knows what might have happened.
In the end though it was the same old story at home.
We haven’t the craft or the guile to break down well marshalled teams at home so the longer the game goes on the deeper and deeper we sit and almost invite teams to dominate the last quarter of the game.
It’s been a recurrent theme for three or four seasons.
Someone mentioned somewhere this week about our apparently good home form. Nonsense.
Where was McLaughlin this afternoon? Surely not injured whilst with Northern Ireland?
We sadly miss the marauding runs of RND from last season. Both fullbacks today spent most of the game going backwards.
As for Morley, we can’t expect him to play like Pirlo in this team. The role that he’s being asked to play doesn’t suit him.
Thank God for Burton Albion and Wigan but if we get nothing on Tuesday we could well be in the bottom four.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 11:21 - Nov 22 with 1291 views1907

I sincerely hope we throw caution to the wind on Tuesday and line up something like...

Bazunu (Lynch if he’s still injured)

McLaughlin
O’Connell
Roberta
Bola

Newby
Lund
Rathbone
Baah

Humphrys
Beesley
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 11:02 - Nov 24 with 761 viewsBucketBstard

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 19:17 - Nov 21 by jonahwhereru

Interesting comment on the subs. The team has more often than not picked itself this season. BBM now needs to process the best formation and who to use in the system. I took an intake of breath when Ryan was replaced by Humphrys. BMM is a smart man and he will work it out, but he does need to sort it pronto.
The Silver lining is that that game today was behind closed doors.

BMM might be a smart man , whoever he is but BucketBstard Murphy certainly isnt.
I doubt he could manage his backside to the toilet.
Sorry boys and girls but he really doesnt have a clue. Yeah he's got no budget to recruit , but his recruitment has been poor. Most of these players will struggle in League 2 , he has no plan B , I knew it would be a tough old season , but the football has been awful at times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024