Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How common are muggings in Colchester ? 22:17 - Dec 7 with 1458 viewsTheHappyGooner

What with the BLM narrative - of which I personally feel has been high jacked by the looney left and other back door sneaks - in fact a lot of my black mates don’t give it the time of day as they realise what’s happening ...I ask the title thread question.

Because my ex wife was attacked in Grinstead by two knife welding Eastern European’s a few days ago - suffered a cut to the hand actually.

Made off with her shopping.

To me the influx of these types have really put us under a dark cloud and they are everywhere in London.

I don’t mind admitting I would have hunted them down if I wasn’t of the Christian persuasion ..

What has it got to do with BLM ? Not sure - maybe I’m connecting the old idea that only blacks get bad press for criminal activity and the subsequent booing might have racial over tones - and for some it might - but for others they don’t want to be dictated to for not complying with the knee.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 22:24]

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 22:58 - Dec 7 with 1425 viewsburnsieespana

I have been mugged twice in my be life, both times by white, British people.
Totally disagree with your comments that BLM has been taken over by the loony left as I certainly do not fit that political narrative.
Greenstead has always been an area to avoid with a lot of violence including more than one murder over the last 40 years.
How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 23:08 - Dec 7 with 1421 viewsLeadbelly

What does “complying with the knee” mean? And I’m not sure what the link to BLM is either.

Never been mugged but have had a knife pulled on me twice. First time in London and second time was, believe it or not, in that hotbed of crime, Layer de la Haye. First won was an aggressive beggar who objected to my not giving him money, second one was someone I challenged for being somewhere he shouldn’t. Both white males and the second one had a visit from Essex Constabulary.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 23:18 - Dec 7 with 1418 viewsTheHappyGooner

I can only go by the Millwall story on the knee front.

Basically they don’t want to go along with it because they don’t believe it’s in solidarity with black people only but a bigger agenda.

Tonight it has been withdrawn from their game tomorrow.

People will stand in solidarity instead - if they boo then - then racists they are.

Methinks they are too savvy to do that .

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 08:41 - Dec 8 with 1373 viewsTheOldOakTree

Getting back to football as Daniel would prefer, two muggings spring to mind in Colchester, one by Hull Shitty when they pinched Parky and the other when the 6-toes made an illegal approach for George.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 8:42]
How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 10:42 - Dec 11 with 1229 viewsburnsieespana

It has got worse on Greenstead I see, with a murder this morning.
My thoughts with the victim and his family.
How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 19:08 - Dec 11 with 1164 viewswessex_exile

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 10:42 - Dec 11 by burnsieespana

I was brought up on Greenstead, and whilst it could be a rough places on occasions, It was also a very 'community-focused' place to grow up. Mind you, I haven't been back since my Mum moved out what must have been 10+ years ago, so can't speak with authority if it's since gone downhill.

Still very sad news though.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 19:49 - Dec 11 with 1158 viewswessex_exile

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 08:41 - Dec 8 by TheOldOakTree

Getting back to football as Daniel would prefer, two muggings spring to mind in Colchester, one by Hull Shitty when they pinched Parky and the other when the 6-toes made an illegal approach for George.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 8:42]

To be fair, I'd say Peter Heard eventually mugged the muggers where Hull Shitty were concerned

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 20:05 - Dec 11 with 1156 viewsTheHappyGooner

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 10:42 - Dec 11 by burnsieespana

Yup in exactly the same spot as my ex Mrs ..

Login to get fewer ads

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 21:47 - Dec 11 with 1146 viewsnoah4x4

I mentioned in another thread how often I have recently had to respond to comments that Eastern European’s should go home. I hope the culprits of this crime are caught and receive the justice they deserve. I hope Mrs Happy is well. But please let’s not foster racial/ethnic stereotypes because of a criminal minority. Arrest them, deport them, but please respect that the Polish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian , Russian, Rumanian, Czech and Bulgarian communities of Essex legally contributing to the Uk economy and society abhor these criminals just as much as you, and equally condemn the British yobs that disgrace the Union Flag beyond these shores.

There are actually more recorded incidents of criminal violence and COVID-19 in Mile End than in Greenstead. Why, because it is the location of Colchester general hospital whose A & E department becomes a nightly holding centre for the boroughs drunks prior to eventual arrest. Greenstead has its problems, as does Mile End and all other districts. But the problem is crime, not race, not ethnicity not skin colour etc. I have faced prejudice on occasion simply because of such stereotypes. My Polish father and wife of Asian heritage have both proudly served this country in wartime wearing British military uniform (wife RAF/Falklands). BAME isn’t exclusively Black.

During a work stint in the USA, I stood on the Lake Michigan shoreline in Chicago listening to the Obama Inauguration (sadly, I didn’t have VIP tickets!). It gave me great hope. Today, the divisive state of the USA makes me weep. It is critical that we don’t allow those that are intent to similarly divide Britain to succeed. That is why we simply need to Kick it Out.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 21:51]
How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 01:59 - Dec 12 with 1112 viewsTheHappyGooner

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 21:47 - Dec 11 by noah4x4

I mentioned in another thread how often I have recently had to respond to comments that Eastern European’s should go home. I hope the culprits of this crime are caught and receive the justice they deserve. I hope Mrs Happy is well. But please let’s not foster racial/ethnic stereotypes because of a criminal minority. Arrest them, deport them, but please respect that the Polish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian , Russian, Rumanian, Czech and Bulgarian communities of Essex legally contributing to the Uk economy and society abhor these criminals just as much as you, and equally condemn the British yobs that disgrace the Union Flag beyond these shores.

There are actually more recorded incidents of criminal violence and COVID-19 in Mile End than in Greenstead. Why, because it is the location of Colchester general hospital whose A & E department becomes a nightly holding centre for the boroughs drunks prior to eventual arrest. Greenstead has its problems, as does Mile End and all other districts. But the problem is crime, not race, not ethnicity not skin colour etc. I have faced prejudice on occasion simply because of such stereotypes. My Polish father and wife of Asian heritage have both proudly served this country in wartime wearing British military uniform (wife RAF/Falklands). BAME isn’t exclusively Black.

During a work stint in the USA, I stood on the Lake Michigan shoreline in Chicago listening to the Obama Inauguration (sadly, I didn’t have VIP tickets!). It gave me great hope. Today, the divisive state of the USA makes me weep. It is critical that we don’t allow those that are intent to similarly divide Britain to succeed. That is why we simply need to Kick it Out.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 21:51]

Well said brother 👍💪😇🙌❤️

How common are muggings in Colchester ? on 09:50 - Dec 12 with 1102 viewsburnsieespana

Agree completely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024