Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All is not lost... Maybe? Hopefully? 15:13 - Mar 7 with 1932 viewsTomRAFC

There's been a lot of calls for positivity at a time when positivity is hard to find. Poor performances, possible sackings and boardroom mysteries and misdemeanors aren't exactly the stuff of which dreams are made. Not to mention the genuine risk of relegation.

I am one of those people unable to walk away. Dale was the heart of my childhood. When I moved away for uni, every Saturday without Dale was tough to take. I fully empathise with those who are ready to walk away but I hope they make their reasons know to the club. I wouldn't want to see genuine acts of protest dismissed as being the byproduct of what has been a period of hard times for everyone.

If I can't bring myself to walk away, where do I find my sliver of hope? Don't worry, this isn't a clichéd call for unity.

For me, the club does have an open goal decision-wise. A chance to bring in new blood with the relevant experience and give us the best shot at some kind of rebuild. To say thank you for your service to a CEO and manager who couldn't help but be out of their depth, and give the club the best chance to get back on track. As much as I would prefer to see them go, perhaps taking a step away from the tone of driving them out of the club, which is something I've been guilty of myself.

Or maybe it's just been a bit sunnier recently and I'm really looking forward to my tea.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

All is not lost... Maybe? Hopefully? on 16:14 - Mar 7 with 1823 viewsboromat

It's times like this I'm grateful to have my first memories of Dale under the Barrow era. We've never slumped that low since, including the present. So the way I see it In still up on my 'investment'. That's as much positivity as you're gonna get from me at the moment 🤣.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

All is not lost... Maybe? Hopefully? on 16:29 - Mar 7 with 1773 viewsmikehunt

I will still support them when they go down. I won't buy a season ticket if is any more than this season though. I really do not want to watch second division football after the titanic, forty-odd year struggle to get where we are. To give our status up in such a pathetic manner is heart-breaking.
If we lose on Tuesday and BBM isn't shown the door, then we can forget him leaving and will just have to resign ourselves to the inevitable.
I really fear for us if we drop though. People are so peed-off with the way things are going we will struggle for a crowd and, I fear, plummet further. To oblivion.
Maybe that's what the board want? The tongue-in-cheek references to building on the ground might not be too far from the truth.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

All is not lost... Maybe? Hopefully? on 16:55 - Mar 7 with 1700 viewsoff2div1

Is there any hope we can get back any of our missing players. Does anyone have an update on the likes of Beesley, Lund Ollie etc
All is not lost... Maybe? Hopefully? on 18:03 - Mar 7 with 1596 viewsEllDale

Ollie has one match left of his three match ban.
Ryan is the man that we could with but I don’t think that his return is imminent.
Must have have been some tackle that cleaned him out at Wigan. With hindsight that one incident has had a big impact on our season.
All is not lost... Maybe? Hopefully? on 18:14 - Mar 7 with 1552 viewsboromat

Been missing Rathbones energy in midfield even if he hasn't been playing that well himself. I'd like to see Hopper given a chance in his absence as he's the closest we have. Humphrys is so much better with Beesley playing and pulling defenders out of his way.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024