Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? 19:39 - May 27 with 31409 viewsJustJules

Apologies if this has been talked about before, but I've not seen it mentioned here or written about anywhere else.
Had a little look in the club shop and could see that what kits were left were discounted heavily. Usually a sign of a new kit incoming.

In a way not bringing out a new one in times of hardship for many would be a nice touch, but on the other hand the club also needs to get some cash rolling in.
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 15:24 - Jul 16 with 4238 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Beautiful. Just beautiful. For some reason the lack of betting sponsor is the highlight for me, a local business to boot the cherry on the cake.
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 15:34 - Jul 16 with 4187 viewsToast_R

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 14:19 - Jul 16 by flynnbo

Let's hope it will cement our relationship.

Next season is going to be a right ballast
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 15:47 - Jul 16 with 4094 viewsMick_S

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 15:34 - Jul 16 by Toast_R

Next season is going to be a right ballast

If we get the mix right.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 15:47 - Jul 16 with 4092 viewsWokingR

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 14:19 - Jul 16 by Northernr

That’s the back of it in the Chris Willock shot isn’t it?
Be honest you were distracted by Chris with his top off too weren’t you?

Ah, only just seen the facebook video
Had only seen the limited pictures on the club website
That's gorgous, the kit, not Willock !
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 15:55 - Jul 16 with 4056 viewsToast_R

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 15:47 - Jul 16 by Mick_S

If we get the mix right.

Well, last season laid the foundations
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 16:07 - Jul 16 with 3982 viewsMick_S

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 15:55 - Jul 16 by Toast_R

Bonkers.

Check out the cement.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 17:21 - Jul 16 with 3719 viewsbosh67

I may be in a minority of one but I hate them! … Only joking they are both fantastic. Love the sponsor which makes a huge difference. One of our own. Great home kit and the away kit is a bit of a work of art!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 17:25 - Jul 16 with 3689 viewsngbqpr

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 14:34 - Jul 16 by Antti_Heinola

oh come on, someone must hate it. I've peddled the 'can't please everyone' line for years!

(it's beautiful. Everything is too good. It unsettles me).

"I am fkin livid, and will remain so, until I see Stefan in the kit"

Will that do?

(weird feeling, kit reveal day and we're only on page 6 of the thread)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 18:00 - Jul 16 with 3567 viewsVancouverHoop

Home kit is very fine. Though it's a little strange that the bottom hoop on the shirt varies with the size of the player. So Ilias has a much narrower hoop than Charlie. It does mean we get blue across the shoulders though, which is much better than white.

Not fussed about the second kit. Everyone and his brother has black or dark grey change kits these days, and I really dislike watermarks
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 18:10 - Jul 16 with 3549 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 15:55 - Jul 16 by Toast_R

The kits are all very nice and will sell very well. I wonder how many were made?

Piles I imagine…

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 18:27 - Jul 16 with 3486 viewsDavieQPR

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 18:00 - Jul 16 by VancouverHoop

Home kit is very fine. Though it's a little strange that the bottom hoop on the shirt varies with the size of the player. So Ilias has a much narrower hoop than Charlie. It does mean we get blue across the shoulders though, which is much better than white.

Not fussed about the second kit. Everyone and his brother has black or dark grey change kits these days, and I really dislike watermarks

Couple of seasons ago some shirts had four hoops and some had five.
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 18:33 - Jul 16 with 3468 viewsVancouverHoop

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 18:27 - Jul 16 by DavieQPR

Couple of seasons ago some shirts had four hoops and some had five.

That makes a little more sense visually.
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 19:40 - Jul 16 with 3312 viewsqueensparker

Great kit, great team, great manager, feelings running at an all time high.

What will happen to feck it up this time? Asteroid strike?
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 19:51 - Jul 16 with 3284 viewsMatch82

I.. Don't love the white around the collar. But I'm picking holes, overall I think it looks great. And love the away kit too.
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 20:45 - Jul 16 with 3152 viewsonlyrinmoray

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 14:34 - Jul 16 by E17hoop

Best home kit since this.

[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 14:36]

I’ve got the pale blue version I use every Tuesday at walking football Just need to get a home shirt for my 7 year old grandson He won’t get it for his birthday on Tuesday though
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:07 - Jul 16 with 3109 viewsbosh67

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 18:00 - Jul 16 by VancouverHoop

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 21:09 - Jul 16 with 3105 viewsbosh67

Ilias’s bottom hoop is narrower because he’s modelling the children’s kit.

Never knowingly right.

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 08:09 - Jul 17 with 2618 viewsDorse

On the sexiness scale I just invented, with the Nike 'French onion seller' model represented by Barbara Cartland belching slightly after eating liver and onions, these kits would be more like those pictures of Scarlett Johansen's buttocks that made even Richard Dawkins rethink his position on the existence of God.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 08:49 - Jul 17 with 2561 viewsdavman

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 14:01 - Jul 16 by slmrstid

Referees hardly ever wear black now anyway regardless of what colour kits teams are wearing...one other bit about modern football I (quite sadly) feel sad about.

Funny how different people have different tastes too...I really like the little QPR initials embossed all over it. Hope its replicated on the home strip. I really like how the 94/95 had loads of little badges embossed on it, and the 95/96 one had "QPR" in blue/white dots across the hoops.

"Who's the Wnaker in the Pink" never really took off, did it? Green for goalkeepers, black for refs.

Time and "progress" March on.

My son Loves that new away kit, I'm not there with him yet. Maybe it's a grower. But the home kit is the best in years IMHO. A wonderful piece of work.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 08:59 - Jul 17 with 2537 viewsdavman

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 19:40 - Jul 16 by queensparker

I'm going for a Pandemic related issue to one or two of the owners businesses. Got to be the favourite in that race, surely?

Or a C-19 outbreak affecting the squad.

Or some AFCON shenanigans around January.

Or long term injuries to Key Players.

The Manager getting poached.

Ground Safety issues.

Match fixing accusations / betting irregularities leading to big fines and suspensions.

Embarrassing local Derby defeats with any number of star players getting the bus home.

A cup defeat to a team that Todd Kane scores a hattrick for.

Or, maybe, just maybe for once, nothing like that happens and we have a great and enjoyable season...

It. Is. The. Hope. That. Kills.

Never forget...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 12:08 - Jul 17 with 2339 viewsextratimeR

Wonderful kit, probably as good as I have seen, ( passed the Hoops test), away kit excellent as well!
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 22:03 - Jul 17 with 2073 viewsThe_Beast1976

Cracking home kit. A nod to the Brooks kit of 91/92
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 22:40 - Jul 17 with 2035 viewsStanisgod

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 19:40 - Jul 16 by queensparker

Chelscum variant.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 07:02 - Jul 18 with 1877 viewsMistication92

I'm coming out as a That-away-shirtsexual.

Shutupandtakemymoney! (Especially if they do a cotton t-shirt version)
Will there be a new kit for the 21/22 season? on 11:21 - Jul 22 with 1432 viewsthame_hoops

i actually like this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9813679/Tottenham-fans-furiou

[Post edited 22 Jul 2021 11:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024