Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Denmark tickets 12:55 - Jul 6 with 2953 viewsmodelboydave

If any dale fans fancy the game tomorrow, a selection of tickets are on sale at 2pm on the UEFA website.

Luckily i already have my ticket

UEFA to Release a Small Number of General Access Tickets Today

We have been infomred that UEFA will be releasing a small number of tickets for England's Semi-Final fixture

We understand tickets will be released around 2pm UK time, via their ticket portal, and wanted to give Travel Club members a heads up before they go on sale

These tickets are not a part of any allocation we have received and no access codes will be needed

We are not aware of the exact number availble and will be unable to assist with any issues you may face on their website

Thank you.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

England V Denmark tickets on 18:20 - Jul 6 with 2548 viewsCockneyDale

I got my England v Germany tickets via a late return of an allocation, on the uefa website. Bought them at 3.50, was in the ground at 4.31! Then on the way home I got semi tickets! I may be hammering the ticket portal on Sunday afternoon too…..!
England V Denmark tickets on 18:27 - Jul 6 with 2510 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good luck to any Dale fans in attendance tomorrow.......come on England!
England V Denmark tickets on 19:08 - Jul 6 with 2387 viewsnordenblue

England V Denmark tickets on 18:20 - Jul 6 by CockneyDale

I got my England v Germany tickets via a late return of an allocation, on the uefa website. Bought them at 3.50, was in the ground at 4.31! Then on the way home I got semi tickets! I may be hammering the ticket portal on Sunday afternoon too…..!

Out of interest how much are these tickets going for straight from the FA, without these silly touts adding ridiculous amounts to it?
England V Denmark tickets on 19:33 - Jul 6 with 2334 viewsncfc_chalky

I know a red that's going so I priced up a ticket to go as well but I never stood a chance,I went onto a couple of ticket sites and they started from £700 to around £3000 in stands and £6k in hospitality,do people actually pay this kind of stupid money for a ticket?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

England V Denmark tickets on 19:55 - Jul 6 with 2285 viewsrochedale

I had 4 CAT 2 tickets for the Croatia game, but crowd reduction due to COVID meant I lost them in the ballot. CAT 2 were €125 each.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

England V Denmark tickets on 20:48 - Jul 6 with 2203 viewsSandyDrum

Thanks for the heads up on this, managed to grab a couple of tickets at a reasonable (!) £180 each.

Worth it in for what in my eyes might be a once I a lifetime experience

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

England V Denmark tickets on 12:37 - Jul 9 with 1756 viewsmodelboydave

Got my ticket for the final.

Any other Dale fans going?

England V Denmark tickets on 13:10 - Jul 9 with 1704 views100notout

Impressive. Enjoy.

How much was it?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

England V Denmark tickets on 13:32 - Jul 9 with 1640 viewsCockneyDale

England V Denmark tickets on 19:08 - Jul 6 by nordenblue

Out of interest how much are these tickets going for straight from the FA, without these silly touts adding ridiculous amounts to it?

Sorry, not been on here since. My category 1 ticket for Germany game was about £153 (prices on the uefa site are in euros) and my category 1 ticket for the Semi was about £512. Category 1 for the final are about £900 IIRC, but I haven't seen them on the site for a few days
England V Denmark tickets on 13:59 - Jul 9 with 1577 viewsmodelboydave

250 for the ticket for the final. You can get a Dale season ticket for that. but if we win i am sure it will be worth it.

England V Denmark tickets on 14:12 - Jul 9 with 1546 viewsCockneyDale

England V Denmark tickets on 13:59 - Jul 9 by modelboydave

250 for the ticket for the final. You can get a Dale season ticket for that. but if we win i am sure it will be worth it.

The Club could have had my player sponsorship money if they recognised I exist, but instead it went to UEFA for tickets......
England V Denmark tickets on 15:00 - Jul 9 with 1448 viewsfinberty

England V Denmark tickets on 14:12 - Jul 9 by CockneyDale

The Club could have had my player sponsorship money if they recognised I exist, but instead it went to UEFA for tickets......

I'm sorry I don't know who you are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024