Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton Fan Here. 13:03 - Sep 17 with 2010 viewswebbo

Hi folks.
Some years ago I remember the cup game played at the Valley between our clubs. Events around that day convinced me what a terrific club you are, and your fans that day were superb in the ground and friendly outside.
I write today because I am alarmed at the news that Matt Southall is anywhere near taking an interest in Rochdale.
Southall came within a hairs breadth of destroying Charlton, whilst here he still did a lot of damage that has a knock on effect even now.
Debate, research, weigh things up, have a think, but then I implore you to do all in your power to prevent your fine club falling into his hands, even a little bit.
Deadly seriously resist with all your might.
Charlton Fan Here. on 13:07 - Sep 17 with 1968 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Thanks for the heads up my friend......the fans here are already aware of this development too.

The boys here are no doubt on the case.

Keep in touch.......
Charlton Fan Here. on 13:12 - Sep 17 with 1934 viewsSuddenLad

Cheers, Webbo.

We're not new to this, it's been a hard fight for the last few months as we tried to fend off an attempt from some Essex Cowboys to take over our club.

That failed after a strenuous effort from some dedicated, knowledgeable and determined people. After what happened a few miles away at Bury, we're all too aware of the dangers.

Southall and his entourage will be fought and resisted with as much vigour as the last shower of charlatans were.

Statements from the EFL and Rochdale AFC an hour ago, seems to suggest that no such transfer of shares has been notified to either party, nor is anyone aware of it.

As far as the supporters are concerned, we will do absolutely everything in our power to prevent it.

We HOPE, that the EFL will be 100% supportive of us. Thanks for your concern, advice and continued support.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Charlton Fan Here. on 13:30 - Sep 17 with 1851 viewsD_Alien

Charlton Fan Here. on 13:12 - Sep 17 by SuddenLad

Cheers, Webbo.

We're not new to this, it's been a hard fight for the last few months as we tried to fend off an attempt from some Essex Cowboys to take over our club.

That failed after a strenuous effort from some dedicated, knowledgeable and determined people. After what happened a few miles away at Bury, we're all too aware of the dangers.

Southall and his entourage will be fought and resisted with as much vigour as the last shower of charlatans were.

Statements from the EFL and Rochdale AFC an hour ago, seems to suggest that no such transfer of shares has been notified to either party, nor is anyone aware of it.

As far as the supporters are concerned, we will do absolutely everything in our power to prevent it.

We HOPE, that the EFL will be 100% supportive of us. Thanks for your concern, advice and continued support.

And just to add to the above, in May 2018 when we beat Charlton 1-0 at Spotland (with the famous Joe Thompson goal) to stave off relegation from L1, your fans were superb that day

After the match, most stayed on to applaud both your own team and also ours

Thanks for the notice about Southall; as SL says above, we're more than up for the fight

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024