Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Game For Ukraine 19:53 - Mar 7 with 3609 viewsRSCOSWORTH

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60653036

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2022/march/us-stand-with-ukraine/

Something that I believe the club should be applauded for personally.

Anyone seen us play in blue and yellow before? We probably won't be allowed by the league anyway.

CheeRS

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

A Game For Ukraine on 19:38 - Mar 20 with 895 viewsbwildered

A Game For Ukraine on 15:19 - Mar 20 by bwildered

I am doing a bucket collection for the British Red Cross pre match, tomorrow night, I know the stadium is now contactless regards purchases, but please bring any loose change you can donate however small, it all helps .
Will be wearing Col Utd beanie, so come and say hello, so please bring that change.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 15:20]

I will also donate tenner for every goal the U’s score against FGR .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

A Game For Ukraine on 19:56 - Mar 20 with 888 viewswessex_exile

A Game For Ukraine on 19:38 - Mar 20 by bwildered

I will also donate tenner for every goal the U’s score against FGR .

Cheapskate

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

A Game For Ukraine on 08:43 - Mar 21 with 809 viewsthrillseeker

My Ukrainian friend who has never been to a UK football match will be there. He is so grateful for the show of support.

He has had no communication with family members still in Ukraine for last 2 weeks so has real concerns for their safety
A Game For Ukraine on 18:15 - Mar 21 with 746 viewsnoah4x4

By happenstance, just met “ForeverGreen” in the Victoria Inn. SHE had taken our advice.

Charming young lady, lives in London, has never lived in Nailsea, and supports FGR simply due to its vegetarian stance. Our already well oiled gang of meat eating hunters bought her as drink and politely said hi and bye, as she didn’t fancy a steak with us in the Dog & Pheasant……

But isn’t it great how proper footie fans can play nicely…,
A Game For Ukraine on 18:44 - Mar 21 with 737 viewswessex_exile

A Game For Ukraine on 18:15 - Mar 21 by noah4x4

By happenstance, just met “ForeverGreen” in the Victoria Inn. SHE had taken our advice.

Charming young lady, lives in London, has never lived in Nailsea, and supports FGR simply due to its vegetarian stance. Our already well oiled gang of meat eating hunters bought her as drink and politely said hi and bye, as she didn’t fancy a steak with us in the Dog & Pheasant……

But isn’t it great how proper footie fans can play nicely…,

Great stuff - I'm sure you said hi from all of us too. Just had to check back to make sure I didn't make any crass gender-based assumptions or comments - fortunately not. If you read this later FG, glad you made it, and you can count yourself fortunate that on your first visit to the JobServe you've already met what amounts to Col U royalty

Up the U's

A Game For Ukraine on 19:04 - Mar 21 with 730 viewsgerry_us

Can we be on the big telly every week?
We are starting with TWO strikers....unless he changes his mind before KO.
A Game For Ukraine on 22:29 - Mar 21 with 677 viewsbwildered

Big THANK YOU to those who donated to my British Red Cross bucket tonight, however big or small the donation .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

A Game For Ukraine on 00:02 - Mar 22 with 654 viewswessex_exile

A Game For Ukraine on 22:29 - Mar 21 by bwildered

Big THANK YOU to those who donated to my British Red Cross bucket tonight, however big or small the donation .

Well done chap, massive congratulations and respect on giving up your time to add to the collection!

Up the U's

Login to get fewer ads

A Game For Ukraine on 09:26 - Mar 22 with 615 viewsForeverGreen

Thank you Wessex exile. It was a very good away day for me, even though I spent most of the second half waiting for the whistle. So nerve wracking!!

Lovely to meet you and your friends Noah 4x4.
Thank you for recommending the Victoria. Very nice pub with lots of friendly Colchester fans to talk to.
My cabs turned up on time and I safely arrived home at 12.30am.
I appreciate the helpful advice you both gave me.
Thanks again.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 9:28]
A Game For Ukraine on 11:16 - Mar 22 with 595 viewswessex_exile

A Game For Ukraine on 09:26 - Mar 22 by ForeverGreen

Thank you Wessex exile. It was a very good away day for me, even though I spent most of the second half waiting for the whistle. So nerve wracking!!

Lovely to meet you and your friends Noah 4x4.
Thank you for recommending the Victoria. Very nice pub with lots of friendly Colchester fans to talk to.
My cabs turned up on time and I safely arrived home at 12.30am.
I appreciate the helpful advice you both gave me.
Thanks again.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 9:28]

Nice one!

Probably won't see you next season the way this one is going, but you're welcome back anytime - provided next time you leave at least one point behind :-)

Up the U's

A Game For Ukraine on 20:59 - Mar 22 with 544 viewsburnsieespana

£65,000 raised so a magnificent gesture by Robbie Cowling.
Let's hope he gets rewarded by us staying in the Division
For some daft reason fancy us to get a point at Tranmere.
A Game For Ukraine on 23:21 - Mar 22 with 528 viewsnoah4x4

A Game For Ukraine on 20:59 - Mar 22 by burnsieespana

£65,000 raised so a magnificent gesture by Robbie Cowling.
Let's hope he gets rewarded by us staying in the Division
For some daft reason fancy us to get a point at Tranmere.

We lost 2-0 at Tranmere. We were terrible. Had a bottle smash a CUSA coach window and their fans were generally very hostile. Imagine had they lost! They deserve to leave the Jobserve on Saturday with nothing and a long way home. However, a point is perhaps more realistic and suffice.

FGR are going to play a big part in the relegation battle. They must play all around us. Then clubs below us must play each other. If we can beat Stevenage or Harrogate and nick three more points I reckon we will be safe on 45 points. But next season is a real worry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024