Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes in Scotland squad... 11:27 - Mar 18 with 11986 viewsGaxZE

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12017/12566706/aaron-hickey-gets-first-s

Marshall too, this was dated 15th. Surely Dykes can't play?

Apologies if this has already been discussed. Saw some bits from MW about it after the Forest game:

"We always want our players to go away at get international experience but if he is not fit for us he is not fit for Scotland."
[Post edited 18 Mar 2022 11:32]
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 12:22 - Mar 29 with 2549 viewsstantheman10

Ever since Dykes signed for us he seems more interested in Scotland than us. I wouldn't mind but he's not even Scottish! To be honest he's overrated and I'd get shot of him in the summer
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 13:08 - Mar 29 with 2433 viewsdaveB

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 12:22 - Mar 29 by stantheman10

Ever since Dykes signed for us he seems more interested in Scotland than us. I wouldn't mind but he's not even Scottish! To be honest he's overrated and I'd get shot of him in the summer

That seems not only unfair but not true either
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 13:14 - Mar 29 with 2410 viewsLoftgirl

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 16:13 - Mar 28 by colinallcars

Players aren't as tough as they used to be.
When my Grandad was with the eighth army with Monty in 1941, he used to have to boil the water for the tea in a brown paper bag. When they ran out of brown paper bags he boiled it in his cupped hands. Tough ?

Luxury.
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 13:27 - Mar 29 with 2374 viewsBklynRanger

Well the 'fingers crossed' version of this sees us getting Dykes back a bit sharper and happier than he would've been training down here this week and playing for the u23s (or whichever warm-up fixture could be arranged for him).

Or he pulls up for Scotland, arrives back needing more treatment and we're all rightly fcuked off about it.

The first one would be so much less of a ball ache for everyone it would almost feel like a bit of luck at the minute if it happened.
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 13:32 - Mar 29 with 2362 viewsTGRRRSSS

It's a bit odd, it's only a friendly right, so we'll see, something odd about it though.
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 15:36 - Mar 29 with 2224 viewsdavman

All well off to me. Scotland are playing friendlies and have flogged Dykes to the point where he can't play for us; they owe us a favour.

There is f-all need for him to turn out for them; we have just had a U23 game that he'd been better off playing in.

He won't start Saturday and neither will Gray. The Q is really whether he comes back fit or not. I predict another 'knock' that will keep him mysteriously out for another couple of weeks.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 17:24 - Mar 29 with 2096 viewsdaveB

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 15:36 - Mar 29 by davman

All well off to me. Scotland are playing friendlies and have flogged Dykes to the point where he can't play for us; they owe us a favour.

There is f-all need for him to turn out for them; we have just had a U23 game that he'd been better off playing in.

He won't start Saturday and neither will Gray. The Q is really whether he comes back fit or not. I predict another 'knock' that will keep him mysteriously out for another couple of weeks.

Would he really have been better off playing against Charlton under 23s than an international team?
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 18:47 - Mar 29 with 2008 viewsdaveB

Dykes is on the bench tonight
Login to get fewer ads

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 18:51 - Mar 29 with 1997 viewsdmm

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 18:47 - Mar 29 by daveB

Dykes is on the bench tonight

I think it could work in our favour if he gets 20 minutes. It'll help his match fitness for a certain derby coming up on Saturday.
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 20:00 - Mar 29 with 1878 viewsVancouverHoop

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 15:36 - Mar 29 by davman

Why wouldn't Gray start?
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 20:04 - Mar 29 with 1864 viewsOldPedro

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 20:00 - Mar 29 by VancouverHoop

Why wouldn't Gray start?

Jamaica have a match against Honduras on Thursday

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 20:15 - Mar 29 with 1829 viewsVancouverHoop

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 20:04 - Mar 29 by OldPedro

Jamaica have a match against Honduras on Thursday

Tomorrow according to the schedule.

He didn't play against Canada and I'll be surprised if he plays tomorrow as Jamaica are out of WC contention. Also Paul Hall, Jamaica's manager, runs our development squad. Do you think he'd play him, knowing how important our match against Fulham is?
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 21:08 - Mar 29 with 1722 viewsterryb

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 20:15 - Mar 29 by VancouverHoop

Tomorrow according to the schedule.

He didn't play against Canada and I'll be surprised if he plays tomorrow as Jamaica are out of WC contention. Also Paul Hall, Jamaica's manager, runs our development squad. Do you think he'd play him, knowing how important our match against Fulham is?

Tomorrow's kick off is Thursday morning 02.05am BST & so the chances of arriving back in the UK before Friday (or Thursday night at best) is remote.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2022 21:26]
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 21:11 - Mar 29 with 1711 viewsflynnbo

Dykes on for last 25 minutes.
Dykes in Scotland squad... on 23:12 - Mar 29 with 1392 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes in Scotland squad... on 21:11 - Mar 29 by flynnbo

Dykes on for last 25 minutes.

Decent display, won 3 or 4 headers, a couple of lay-offs and ran a couple of decent lines into penalty area, didn't press as hard as I'd like but noticeably took up some good defensive positions to stop Austria's defenders stepping out with the ball uncontested

Hopefully Warbs doesn't over-do the medical science as Dykes must start on Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024