Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piroe in Midfield etc. 11:41 - Apr 6 with 5692 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

For a young guy in his first season he's been remarkable, I had mixed feelings about Obafemi replacing him at the centre of attack as Piroe's finishing is so good. However, the last two games Piroe has started to look much more comfortable playing behind Obafemi and is picking out some great passes.
In the past the likes of Sinclair and Dyer were our way out of defence and their speed gave us an attacking threat. Now Paterson and Piroe may be that outlet with guile rather than speed if we get the ball to them quickly?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 16:06 - Apr 6 with 1087 viewsFireboy2

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 12:04 - Apr 6 by Ajack_Kerouac

He is doing well, I still think he is a no. 9, but he is adapting well.

Opinions eh, I think he's a no10 🤷
Piroe in Midfield etc. on 16:08 - Apr 6 with 1079 viewsFireboy2

What are you? The fecking thought police?

Your posts are all shite.

Are you here just to get the posts uo by any chance 🤔
Piroe in Midfield etc. on 01:15 - Apr 7 with 962 viewsDJack

What are you? The fecking thought police?

Your posts are all shite.

bad post...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 15:21 - Apr 7 with 880 viewsReslovenSwan1

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 01:15 - Apr 7 by DJack

bad post...

Suitable for the site's "spring clean" I would think.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 15:39 - Apr 7 with 868 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 15:21 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Suitable for the site's "spring clean" I would think.

Would you like a list of posters I would like to ban?

As if, I'm not dense and grew up at some point in the 90s.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 15:49 - Apr 7 with 864 viewsSTID2017

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 15:39 - Apr 7 by Ajack_Kerouac

Would you like a list of posters I would like to ban?

As if, I'm not dense and grew up at some point in the 90s.

Who mentioned banning anyone ?
Touchy there Ajack / Dr P ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 16:07 - Apr 7 with 853 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 15:49 - Apr 7 by STID2017

Who mentioned banning anyone ?
Touchy there Ajack / Dr P ?

So now you and Builth are pretending that I and Dr. P are one and the same...

...to whom it may concern.
Do you see what happens when you encourage these tossers?

If I create a Twitter account and start having a cry on there;
"I can't post on there anymore while nasty pasties like STID and Builth are on there shitstirring"
Will you then ban them?
After all "we wouldn't want anyone to spoil the peaceful atmos now would we lads".

Builth and STID, grow the feck up. Watching you post is like watching Ricky Gervais in 'The Office'.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 16:11]

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 16:38 - Apr 7 with 838 viewsSTID2017

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 16:07 - Apr 7 by Ajack_Kerouac

So now you and Builth are pretending that I and Dr. P are one and the same...

...to whom it may concern.
Do you see what happens when you encourage these tossers?

If I create a Twitter account and start having a cry on there;
"I can't post on there anymore while nasty pasties like STID and Builth are on there shitstirring"
Will you then ban them?
After all "we wouldn't want anyone to spoil the peaceful atmos now would we lads".

Builth and STID, grow the feck up. Watching you post is like watching Ricky Gervais in 'The Office'.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 16:11]

You are the one who has been levelling abuse at me mate.
Think it is you who needs to grow up.
Watching you post is like watching Ricky Gervais on stage - does nothing but slings abuse at people.
Still dont understand what your issue is, but you are the one who brought abuse onto this thread and yet Keith allows you to post.
If anyone needs banning it's you bud.
Been good on here the last week apart from your abuse

Login to get fewer ads

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 16:52 - Apr 7 with 827 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 16:38 - Apr 7 by STID2017

You are the one who has been levelling abuse at me mate.
Think it is you who needs to grow up.
Watching you post is like watching Ricky Gervais on stage - does nothing but slings abuse at people.
Still dont understand what your issue is, but you are the one who brought abuse onto this thread and yet Keith allows you to post.
If anyone needs banning it's you bud.
Been good on here the last week apart from your abuse

There, there, child...if you don't want abuse don't dish it out.
It's not nice is it having the pressure applied to you.

You must be one of those old posters who engaged in this 'ban him, ban her, censor this, censor that' behaviour in the old days...before running off to your new site, claiming that it would be 100 times better, partially because all those posters you wanted banned wouldn't be allowed on there...before crawling back here with your tails between your legs, making it your mission to stir shit.

Have a long look in the mirror...
- badgering other posters because they disagree
- campaigning to have those posters removed
- starting threads about them
- starting threads celebrating their departure
- casting aspertions on new posters who haven't even posted yet
- childishly accusing two posters (Myself and Dr. P) who have given you the runaround of being the same person
- Having a tantrum when somebody subjects you to the same treatment

...have you noticed that I am not calling for you to be banned even though you are guilty of worse behaviour than others?
Does that make you feel small? What was it that fine, upstanding poster Bully Builth was saying to somebody the other day..."little dick", wasn't it

Child.

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 17:06 - Apr 7 with 816 viewsSTID2017

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 16:52 - Apr 7 by Ajack_Kerouac

There, there, child...if you don't want abuse don't dish it out.
It's not nice is it having the pressure applied to you.

You must be one of those old posters who engaged in this 'ban him, ban her, censor this, censor that' behaviour in the old days...before running off to your new site, claiming that it would be 100 times better, partially because all those posters you wanted banned wouldn't be allowed on there...before crawling back here with your tails between your legs, making it your mission to stir shit.

Have a long look in the mirror...
- badgering other posters because they disagree
- campaigning to have those posters removed
- starting threads about them
- starting threads celebrating their departure
- casting aspertions on new posters who haven't even posted yet
- childishly accusing two posters (Myself and Dr. P) who have given you the runaround of being the same person
- Having a tantrum when somebody subjects you to the same treatment

...have you noticed that I am not calling for you to be banned even though you are guilty of worse behaviour than others?
Does that make you feel small? What was it that fine, upstanding poster Bully Builth was saying to somebody the other day..."little dick", wasn't it

Child.

Strange post.
Where have I sworn and given abuse to you ?
I am on both sites and always have been ?
Never called on the old sites for anyone to be banned, although the actions of several on here do deserve banning.
Yourself included.
Where have I celebrated anyone's departure other than stating the fact it was good when Dr P and AC were quiet ?
I had no idea they had departed.
Clearly they haven't as Dr P posted earlier and AC was reading posts but not posting last night ?
When have i had a tantrum ?
What have i done that warrants banning?
Posted sexual, racial or physical discrimination items or themes ?
Released personal info about you ?
Sworn at you or about you ( including made up words as Keith said were not to be used )?
Casting aspersions - I will give you that one, although why would it be a surprise if it happened ?
Very strange post and attitude.
Not sure why you have decided to launch a personal attack on me.
Plenty others have done worse

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 17:25 - Apr 7 with 802 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 17:06 - Apr 7 by STID2017

Strange post.
Where have I sworn and given abuse to you ?
I am on both sites and always have been ?
Never called on the old sites for anyone to be banned, although the actions of several on here do deserve banning.
Yourself included.
Where have I celebrated anyone's departure other than stating the fact it was good when Dr P and AC were quiet ?
I had no idea they had departed.
Clearly they haven't as Dr P posted earlier and AC was reading posts but not posting last night ?
When have i had a tantrum ?
What have i done that warrants banning?
Posted sexual, racial or physical discrimination items or themes ?
Released personal info about you ?
Sworn at you or about you ( including made up words as Keith said were not to be used )?
Casting aspersions - I will give you that one, although why would it be a surprise if it happened ?
Very strange post and attitude.
Not sure why you have decided to launch a personal attack on me.
Plenty others have done worse

I'm not getting into one of your endless back and for nonsense threads.

I have made the point that you and your ilk far from wanting a "peaceful forum" are actually the instigators of trouble...for that matter you have made the point for me by calling for banning and accusing me of being Dr. P.
You are sad and ridiculous, anyone with a brain can see it.
Take your own advice and ignore my posts.

I'll ignore yours, until you start up with the snide bullying again...at which point I will give you a taste of your own medicine.

Remember, if you don't like it, don't dish it out.

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 17:33 - Apr 7 with 797 viewsSTID2017

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 17:25 - Apr 7 by Ajack_Kerouac

I'm not getting into one of your endless back and for nonsense threads.

I have made the point that you and your ilk far from wanting a "peaceful forum" are actually the instigators of trouble...for that matter you have made the point for me by calling for banning and accusing me of being Dr. P.
You are sad and ridiculous, anyone with a brain can see it.
Take your own advice and ignore my posts.

I'll ignore yours, until you start up with the snide bullying again...at which point I will give you a taste of your own medicine.

Remember, if you don't like it, don't dish it out.

Very strange,
You are tha one who slagged off my posts and started the abuse then you accuse me of being the instigator of trouble and a bully ?
You are really making yourself look silly bud.
If you didn't want to get into a disagreement why did you start one ?
In case you forgot I posted " Good post " to the OP which you seemed to take total affront to !
Have a look in the mirror and take a chill pill.
An apology would be good, but I wont hold my breath

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 17:33 - Apr 7 with 797 viewsbuilthjack

Are you 8?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 18:44 - Apr 7 with 779 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 17:33 - Apr 7 by builthjack

Are you 8?

Are you STID?

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 18:48 - Apr 7 with 775 viewsSTID2017

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 18:44 - Apr 7 by Ajack_Kerouac

Are you STID?

As he lives 56 miles away, I think not ?

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 19:02 - Apr 7 with 769 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 18:48 - Apr 7 by STID2017

As he lives 56 miles away, I think not ?

How many miles away do you think Dr. P lives from me genius?

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 19:07 - Apr 7 with 765 viewsDracan66

Good post.👀
Piroe in Midfield etc. on 19:10 - Apr 7 with 765 viewsSTID2017

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 19:02 - Apr 7 by Ajack_Kerouac

How many miles away do you think Dr. P lives from me genius?

No idea where you live.
You could live next door to him for all I know ?
Where as I live in Swansea and Builth - well I will leave you to work that one out

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 19:15 - Apr 7 with 761 viewsSTID2017

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 19:07 - Apr 7 by Dracan66

Good post.👀

It would only be a good post if we knew where he lived ?
May live downstairs in the same house for all we know

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 19:46 - Apr 7 with 744 viewsbuilthjack

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 18:44 - Apr 7 by Ajack_Kerouac

Are you STID?

No. Are you 7 or 8 now?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 23:10 - Apr 7 with 701 viewsAndyCole

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 12:10 - Apr 6 by Dr_Winston

Piroe always had a habit of dropping deeper to get the ball even when he was nominally playing upfront (see his goal at Bristol C as an example) so it's not been a tremendously big adjustment for him IMO. He seems to come from that deep well of Dutch forwards who look comfortable operating at #9 or #10.

We have to get both him and Obafemi in the same team. I don't see any other way of doing it without a formation change.

Spot on.

A proper, clever workhorse and thoroughbred racehorse in the front 2/3rds.

With many parallels with some top top notch current recognised #9s plying their trade as a broader #9/10/8 in the EPL. With devastating effect.

Well done Piroe, in so many ways.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 23:16 - Apr 7 with 696 viewsFireboy2

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 23:10 - Apr 7 by AndyCole

Spot on.

A proper, clever workhorse and thoroughbred racehorse in the front 2/3rds.

With many parallels with some top top notch current recognised #9s plying their trade as a broader #9/10/8 in the EPL. With devastating effect.

Well done Piroe, in so many ways.

Or well done RM for getting obafemi in the right frame of mind therefore piroe could drop into the no10 position he rightly suited to due to his lack of pace 😉
Piroe in Midfield etc. on 23:26 - Apr 7 with 690 viewsjasper_T

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 23:16 - Apr 7 by Fireboy2

Or well done RM for getting obafemi in the right frame of mind therefore piroe could drop into the no10 position he rightly suited to due to his lack of pace 😉

Piroe has scored the vast majority of his goals playing as the striker, either before Obafemi was involved or while Obafemi has been off the pitch, so I'm not sure his "lack of pace" has caused us many problems.

edit: Piroe had 12 goals from centre forward before Obafemi became a regular starter in February. Of his 5 since Obafemi had been subbed off prior to the Bristol, Fulham and Peterborough goals, with Joel pushing further up.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 23:32]
Piroe in Midfield etc. on 23:51 - Apr 7 with 681 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You don’t need pace up front in this division. Not when you’ve got that amount of ability. Oba is a fast player but nowhere near the finisher or player that Piroe is. I’m struggling to thing of a player who could score with both feet as ruthlessly as he does and create the chances he does. Legend for me.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Piroe in Midfield etc. on 00:05 - Apr 8 with 673 viewsAndyCole

(This really wasn't the thread to play puerile.

The grown ups say it as it is, without emotive, childlike bias. Grow up.)

(for the avoidance of doubt: RM didn't get Oba in the right frame of mind, it was Oba who got Oba in that place, despite RM. Fact)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024