Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
appalling penalty decisions 12:56 - May 15 with 1230 viewsonehunglow

This Tootenham one about as bad as it gets
Kevin Friend.

My God,it's stinks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

appalling penalty decisions on 13:03 - May 15 with 1201 viewsmagicdaps10

Didn't see it but my 7 yr old was shouting that Spurs have a penalty and it shouldn't have been a pen.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

appalling penalty decisions on 13:10 - May 15 with 1185 viewsonehunglow

appalling penalty decisions on 13:03 - May 15 by magicdaps10

Didn't see it but my 7 yr old was shouting that Spurs have a penalty and it shouldn't have been a pen.

Daps
I can't believe what Im seeing and hearing.
Pundits say Barne had his arms out,which he did,and it brished his hand;couldn't ee it myself as there was no deviation.
Burnley,a small club,cheated,IMO,quite openly and in full view of a blinked crowd and a biased media.

I suggest you see it,your lad is right

appalling penalty decisions on 13:13 - May 15 with 1184 viewsReslovenSwan1

No one really wants to see either Leeds or Everton relegated (notionally). We all know in football if you have a big fanbase you belong in the Premier league. Pundits say it all the time and it become a sublimable logic. Footballers are mostly dim and become pundits. Big teams like Everton pay big wages to player who become pundits.

Leeds BELONG in the premier league, it is said. Why would lowly officials do any thing to fight this toxic logic especially when you can simultaneously give the England Captain an easy goal. Burnley will be in big financial trouble if relegated but they are owned by 'Yanks' and the notional logic tells us we do not like them anyway.

Wise sage since Toshack era

appalling penalty decisions on 13:35 - May 15 with 1169 viewsonehunglow

appalling penalty decisions on 13:13 - May 15 by ReslovenSwan1

No one really wants to see either Leeds or Everton relegated (notionally). We all know in football if you have a big fanbase you belong in the Premier league. Pundits say it all the time and it become a sublimable logic. Footballers are mostly dim and become pundits. Big teams like Everton pay big wages to player who become pundits.

Leeds BELONG in the premier league, it is said. Why would lowly officials do any thing to fight this toxic logic especially when you can simultaneously give the England Captain an easy goal. Burnley will be in big financial trouble if relegated but they are owned by 'Yanks' and the notional logic tells us we do not like them anyway.

Not at all.
Leeds belong in the sewer of football wherever it is.
They belong in the PL? No more than we did.
Everton will stay up -just.

Plenty would love to see them relegated

Far more would rather these two go down than Burnley,a good decent traditional club with a proud history and fans as loyal a they come.

They have seemed to have upset God ,Allah,Krishna and Buddha today however and I'd be worried with Kevin Friend with a whistle in his hand any day of the week.

appalling penalty decisions on 13:47 - May 15 with 1161 viewsReslovenSwan1

appalling penalty decisions on 13:35 - May 15 by onehunglow

Not at all.

Far more would rather these two go down than Burnley,a good decent traditional club with a proud history and fans as loyal a they come.

They have seemed to have upset God ,Allah,Krishna and Buddha today however and I'd be worried with Kevin Friend with a whistle in his hand any day of the week.

I was referring to the "football family" of well healed ex players pundits and media celebrities who all lunch out on the fringes of the game.

Wise sage since Toshack era

appalling penalty decisions on 14:08 - May 15 with 1142 viewsGixerJack

Did we get a penalty this season (just finished)? I heard on the radio that Cardiff were the last team in the championship to get one awarded, so did I miss one or was radio (Cardiff) Wales wrong?
appalling penalty decisions on 14:13 - May 15 with 1139 viewsmax936

appalling penalty decisions on 13:35 - May 15 by onehunglow

Not at all.

Barnes's hand was outstretched, he didn't intentionally handle the ball, but any ball to hand is a penalty under these new rules, after so much controversy over the last few seasons they changed the law, unfortunately for Burnley.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

appalling penalty decisions on 17:26 - May 15 with 1050 viewsWhiterockin

I am happy to see Leeds or Everton relegated. As would half of Liverpool with Everton and most of the country with Leeds.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

appalling penalty decisions on 17:37 - May 15 with 1036 viewsBadlands

I,d be more than happy to have both in the Championship.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

appalling penalty decisions on 20:46 - May 15 with 976 viewsonehunglow

appalling penalty decisions on 14:13 - May 15 by max936

Barnes's hand was outstretched, he didn't intentionally handle the ball, but any ball to hand is a penalty under these new rules, after so much controversy over the last few seasons they changed the law, unfortunately for Burnley.

Hard to see the ball deviate of Barnes hand with the naked eye.

Hoddle had the guts to admit had Spurs been subjected to it,there would have been ructions

appalling penalty decisions on 21:56 - May 15 with 952 viewsSTID2017

appalling penalty decisions on 20:46 - May 15 by onehunglow

Hard to see the ball deviate of Barnes hand with the naked eye.

Hoddle had the guts to admit had Spurs been subjected to it,there would have been ructions

Travesty.
Could well see Burnley in the Championship

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

appalling penalty decisions on 22:05 - May 15 with 946 viewsbuilthjack

appalling penalty decisions on 21:56 - May 15 by STID2017

Travesty.

They do nice chips next to the ground. That huge Indian in the middle of the housing estate is superb. So if they get relegated, at least the food will be good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

appalling penalty decisions on 22:10 - May 15 with 941 viewsbermudajack

appalling penalty decisions on 21:56 - May 15 by STID2017

Travesty.

They (Spurs) had a really soft one awarded midweek too, I thought the officiating in the N.London derby overall was poor…. Until today 😳
Another shocking decision that benefits Spurs 😡🤬😠
And puts Burnley right in it now 🙈

Poll: Priority for new manager?

appalling penalty decisions on 04:43 - May 16 with 882 viewsAnotherJohn

appalling penalty decisions on 14:13 - May 15 by max936

That will be the argument, but isn't there still a bit of a grey area regarding the amount of ball contact with the arm/hand? Is the merest brush with no deviation enough? I thought probably not, but Friend obviously took a different view.
appalling penalty decisions on 08:09 - May 16 with 832 viewsonehunglow

appalling penalty decisions on 04:43 - May 16 by AnotherJohn

That will be the argument, but isn't there still a bit of a grey area regarding the amount of ball contact with the arm/hand? Is the merest brush with no deviation enough? I thought probably not, but Friend obviously took a different view.

Surely it' a matter of phsics.
If an object ,like a ball,hits another object then there will be a reaction.

Brushing the hand cannot be handball or it's all pointless.

Just put it down to big club syndrome.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024