Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst film you've ever seen. 23:09 - Jul 18 with 25959 viewsqpr_1968

lake placid.....jesus, what a pile of shite.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:31 - Jul 19 with 2061 viewsjoe90

Recently watched 'Burnt'.

It stars Bradley Copper and Sienna Miller and is about a genius chef who is also a complete mess. Had the potential to be a really good film, but was terribly written. It's so bad it's almost good?!
Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:36 - Jul 19 with 2050 viewsSuperhoop83

My family still haven't forgiven me for the evening I put them through this, having read a very positive review. One of those films where you almost laugh at the end because otherwise you'd go mad.

Avoid.

Suffering since 1978.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:41 - Jul 19 with 2023 viewsAntti_Heinola

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:22 - Jul 19 by QPRSteve

Some Wooden Allen film my girlfriend dragged me to see. Can't remember which one, may have been Manhattan but can't be sure. Dreadful. We walked out after 20 minutes.

When I was a kid my dad persuaded me to go with hime to see what I thought was a western. It wasn't, it was country and western - a biography of Hank Williams (my dad's hero) starring George Hamilton IV. Never forgave him for that deception.

MANHATTAN?

Jesus Christ mate.

Bare bones.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:42 - Jul 19 with 2022 viewsAntti_Heinola

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:42 - Jul 19 by ted_hendrix

'Love Storey' the dreadfull Ali MacGraw and the equally dreadful Ryan O'Neal It's torture pur e unadulterated torture.

If you wanna a bit more torture then watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, a lesson in how to over act with a crap script and wooden actors.

like the first, but agree with you about the second. Dradful rubbish and couldn't believe how popular it was.

Bare bones.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:47 - Jul 19 with 2003 viewsToast_R

Stephen King's The Stand. Two parter and hours of nonsense.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:48 - Jul 19 with 1997 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Gentleman.

I was embarrassed and regretted giving Guy Ritchie another chance.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:54 - Jul 19 with 1994 viewsRs_Holy

the Abyss, the Last Samurai, Alien 3
Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:55 - Jul 19 with 1993 viewsrobith

Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:48 - Jul 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

The Gentleman.

I was embarrassed and regretted giving Guy Ritchie another chance.

I got served a clip from it on tiktok last night, looked atrocious
Login to get fewer ads

Worst film you've ever seen. on 12:05 - Jul 19 with 1964 viewsDWQPR

In the main Christmas films are pretty forgettable but forgiveable given the theme. But went to see Last Christmas a few years back which was evidently another classic British Romcom. Sat with the rest of the audience waiting for the first laugh when the ending titles came up. Just didn’t see the point. Absolute self indulged bowlocks. Another film that left me totally disappointed was Dunkirk which was released around 5 years ago. How such a huge military events in history could be reproduced into nothing more than a local skirmish?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Worst film you've ever seen. on 12:08 - Jul 19 with 1956 viewsKonk

My wife will watch any film with dancing in it. I spent a hungover Sunday afternoon lying on our sofa watching this pile of dog shi t. I couldn’t move off the sofa due to being absolutely hanging,
so had to watch the whole thing. It’s dreadful.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Worst film you've ever seen. on 13:04 - Jul 19 with 1848 viewskensalriser

Is there even conversation here after Sex & The City 2? A huge flaccid turd of desperate non-story, diabolical dialogue and actors showing they knew it.

More controversially, Brokeback Mountain. Yeah, yeah, nice cinematography, but two blokes periodically having sex on a mountain stretched over what feels like about four hours? A tour de force of dour.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Worst film you've ever seen. on 13:11 - Jul 19 with 1830 viewsKonk

Worst film you've ever seen. on 13:04 - Jul 19 by kensalriser

Is there even conversation here after Sex & The City 2? A huge flaccid turd of desperate non-story, diabolical dialogue and actors showing they knew it.

More controversially, Brokeback Mountain. Yeah, yeah, nice cinematography, but two blokes periodically having sex on a mountain stretched over what feels like about four hours? A tour de force of dour.

I cried at Brokeback mountain! And not through boredom! “Why can’t people just live the lives they want to live?!” 😭

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Worst film you've ever seen. on 13:14 - Jul 19 with 1824 viewseastside_r

I don’t go to the cinema much.

I found Triumph of the Will quite troubling but perhaps not as bad as Karate Kid 3.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 13:28 - Jul 19 with 1790 viewsTrom

Vanilla Sky has to be my pick.

Who writes a film where it turns out it was all a dream? I remember writing a story at school that had that ending - it got a D.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 13:30 - Jul 19 with 1786 viewsTacticalR

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:42 - Jul 19 by ted_hendrix

'Love Storey' the dreadfull Ali MacGraw and the equally dreadful Ryan O'Neal It's torture pur e unadulterated torture.

If you wanna a bit more torture then watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, a lesson in how to over act with a crap script and wooden actors.

At least the film gave us Andy William's Love Story, with its wonderfully over the top lyrics.

Air hostess clique

Worst film you've ever seen. on 13:31 - Jul 19 with 1783 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I sat through part/all of ‘Ted’ at some point in my life and found it excruciating agony.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Worst film you've ever seen. on 13:49 - Jul 19 with 1737 viewsSonofpugwash

Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:48 - Jul 19 by robith

I've never walked out of the cinema, but I came *mighty* close during The Happening (an ironic title). Truly, truly abysmal

After the success of Sin City, someone let Frank Miller direct a film. That film is The Spirit (2008). I saw it had 14% on Rotten Tomatoes. Generous. It is an incomprehensible mess, the low light of which is Samuel L Jackson in a full Waffen SS uniform doing Hitler salutes (but Miller is definitely not a fascist guys, he's a libertarian) for reason 14 years later I still haven't figured out. No idea how it even got made, let alone how it was released

Loved The Happening -truly creepy.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Worst film you've ever seen. on 14:05 - Jul 19 with 1701 viewslightwaterhoop

Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:05 - Jul 19 by qpr_1968

mrs 1968 has just banged out £12.99 for belfast.
we'll watch it this week.....pray your on a wind up.

I hated Belfast because it turned a dreadfull situation into a mawkish soap opera full of inacurate portrayals of people and the period.Belfast in 1969 was much much worse than the film depicted.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 14:46 - Jul 19 with 1635 viewsrobith

Worst film you've ever seen. on 13:49 - Jul 19 by Sonofpugwash

Loved The Happening -truly creepy.

I'm a live and let live guy, but geniunely no idea how you could find it creepy when the acting and dialogue is that bad.

The bit where Mark Warhlberg goes "whaaaat? noooooooooo!" had the whole cinema in hysterics, and I don't think that was the director's intention

Worst film you've ever seen. on 15:45 - Jul 19 with 1575 viewsEsox_Lucius

Well, three pages gone and not one mention of Eyes Wide Shut. Not a single redeeming feature in the whole thing (I imagine as I have never managed to get past three short lived false starts) Awful, awful film.

The grass is always greener.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 15:51 - Jul 19 with 1563 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Worst film you've ever seen. on 15:45 - Jul 19 by Esox_Lucius

Well, three pages gone and not one mention of Eyes Wide Shut. Not a single redeeming feature in the whole thing (I imagine as I have never managed to get past three short lived false starts) Awful, awful film.

The devil scene with the chanting (Romanian spoken backwards) was great I thought, but yeah cant remember anything else and the young Leelee Sobieski.

'Oooooooooooocha dimarrrrrrrrrrrrrcha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oooooooooooooooooooooooooch' Or something like that.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Worst film you've ever seen. on 15:57 - Jul 19 with 1545 viewsHayesender

Too many to mention, but at the cinema it has to be The Mothman prophecies, and when I took my boy to see The fantastic Mr fox.

He said he enjoyed it but I think he was just being polite to his old man.

Oh, and anything with Nicholas Cage in

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Worst film you've ever seen. on 16:08 - Jul 19 with 1526 viewsjoe90

Genuinely not sure if this is serious. It's definitely up there with Tommy Wiseau...

Worst film you've ever seen. on 16:08 - Jul 19 with 1527 viewsTonto

I thought Frozen was bad. But jeesh, then they brought out Frozen 2.

Trouble is daughters seem to lap it up like they are on crack.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Worst film you've ever seen. on 16:10 - Jul 19 with 1519 viewsjohann28

Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:05 - Jul 19 by qpr_1968

mrs 1968 has just banged out £12.99 for belfast.
we'll watch it this week.....pray your on a wind up.

There's probably a tad too much romance over realism, but you can see what he's trying to do - get a picture of 'the troubles' through the eyes of a 9-year old, and whilst it's certainly not the greatest thing ever made there's lots to enjoy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024