Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst film you've ever seen. 23:09 - Jul 18 with 24301 viewsqpr_1968

lake placid.....jesus, what a pile of shite.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:28 - Jul 19 with 1960 viewsTomS

Worst film you've ever seen. on 06:42 - Jul 19 by PlanetHonneywood

Top Gun - a Tom Cruise film where Tom Cruise plays Tom Cruise cast in the role of Tom Cruise.

Bend it like Beckham - heavily cliched as evidenced by poor defending from QPR at a set piece.

I see your Top Gun and raise you with Cocktail!
[Post edited 19 Jul 2022 9:29]
Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:31 - Jul 19 with 1936 viewsE17hoop

Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:16 - Jul 19 by bosh67

Moonfall. A production hand carrying an armful of scripts for Independence Day, Armageddon, Deep Impact, Arrival and Driving Miss Daisy trips in the corridor and drops all of them. Instead of collating them back up they decide to put them all together in any old order as one totally numb-nut script.

Sat through the thing thinking, blimey this is just the worst movie ever made. The most expensive worst movie ever made. And yet... I came out from it thinking, that was so bad that it was actually good. You just marvel at its incredible rubbishness and still you think, yeah, I'd watch that again.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2022 9:17]

Moonfall is bonkers in a good way!

3 submissions:
Churchill The Hollywood Years. Peter Richardson produced a real turkey here. It's bad, really bad.

Valiant. Who thought an animated film about a carrier pigeon in WW2 would be a good idea?

Highlander 2. If there can be only one, this film can't exist and it shouldn't. Sean Connery phones it in, the effects are shíte, script laughable.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:38 - Jul 19 with 1919 viewsTomS

I recall going to the cinema to watch Oliver Stone's Alexander. It was embarrassingly bad, and I felt really sorry for the producers who were asked to fund this steaming turd. It is clear that someone persuaded the director to hire every single small time Irish actor to play the role of Macedonians. I recognised an awful lot of faces and voices from Irish TV. The accents were unintentionally hilarious. The script was dreadful. Angelina Jolie was miscast and played Colin Farrell's mother.

The story of Alexander the Great was worth telling, but it could have been done a lot better.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:43 - Jul 19 with 1909 viewsA40Bosh

On a 12 hour flight to HK I started to watch The Expendables. Twenty mins in I could not take any more. Awful

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:44 - Jul 19 with 1909 viewsrobith

Worst film you've ever seen. on 08:35 - Jul 19 by Antti_Heinola

Season 2 was fantastic. Probably the best series, but sadly overlooked.

It might be the least dramatic, but the show is half as good without out, it underpins the whole central narrative

"We used to build things in this country"
Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:48 - Jul 19 with 1899 viewsrobith

I've never walked out of the cinema, but I came *mighty* close during The Happening (an ironic title). Truly, truly abysmal

After the success of Sin City, someone let Frank Miller direct a film. That film is The Spirit (2008). I saw it had 14% on Rotten Tomatoes. Generous. It is an incomprehensible mess, the low light of which is Samuel L Jackson in a full Waffen SS uniform doing Hitler salutes (but Miller is definitely not a fascist guys, he's a libertarian) for reason 14 years later I still haven't figured out. No idea how it even got made, let alone how it was released
Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:01 - Jul 19 with 1857 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:38 - Jul 19 by TomS

I recall going to the cinema to watch Oliver Stone's Alexander. It was embarrassingly bad, and I felt really sorry for the producers who were asked to fund this steaming turd. It is clear that someone persuaded the director to hire every single small time Irish actor to play the role of Macedonians. I recognised an awful lot of faces and voices from Irish TV. The accents were unintentionally hilarious. The script was dreadful. Angelina Jolie was miscast and played Colin Farrell's mother.

The story of Alexander the Great was worth telling, but it could have been done a lot better.

I read somewhere that production companies spin the line that British and Irish actors are preferred because they add gravitas to roles, but in reality it’s because they are 70% cheaper.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:10 - Jul 19 with 1833 viewsSonofpugwash

Shaving Ryan's Privates.

Totally inaccurate and lacking in any form of pathos.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Login to get fewer ads

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:21 - Jul 19 with 1806 viewsNorthernr

I actually thought the massively hyped Don't Look Up was a colossal wasted opportunity. Such a good idea and great cast, played out like Year 6's end of term show.

The Producers. Although, given the plot, it's arguable that that's actually the point.

If you want something so bad it's good (with a bit of blue for the dads) Zombeaver takes some beating. Simmo and I were in stitches watching that.

Always remember being in the cinema back in Sheffield for Sweeney Todd which the studio had very, very carefully and deliberately marketed and trailered as a Tim Burton-style horror film without mentioning that it was sticking to the original musical format. Johnny Depp hones into view after the opening credits and starts singing. "It's a fcking musical". Half the cinema groaned and walked out. They were right to do it, wish I had.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:22 - Jul 19 with 1804 viewsQPRSteve

Some Wooden Allen film my girlfriend dragged me to see. Can't remember which one, may have been Manhattan but can't be sure. Dreadful. We walked out after 20 minutes.

When I was a kid my dad persuaded me to go with hime to see what I thought was a western. It wasn't, it was country and western - a biography of Hank Williams (my dad's hero) starring George Hamilton IV. Never forgave him for that deception.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:23 - Jul 19 with 1800 viewstoboboly

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:21 - Jul 19 by Northernr

I actually thought the massively hyped Don't Look Up was a colossal wasted opportunity. Such a good idea and great cast, played out like Year 6's end of term show.

The Producers. Although, given the plot, it's arguable that that's actually the point.

If you want something so bad it's good (with a bit of blue for the dads) Zombeaver takes some beating. Simmo and I were in stitches watching that.

Always remember being in the cinema back in Sheffield for Sweeney Todd which the studio had very, very carefully and deliberately marketed and trailered as a Tim Burton-style horror film without mentioning that it was sticking to the original musical format. Johnny Depp hones into view after the opening credits and starts singing. "It's a fcking musical". Half the cinema groaned and walked out. They were right to do it, wish I had.

If you like Zombeaver may I push you towards Black Sheep. It is actually incredibly good.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:24 - Jul 19 with 1800 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106453/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_41

'Body of Evidence' starring Madonna.

"A lawyer defends a woman accused of killing her older lover by having sex with him."

or

"A narcisstistic talentless diva engages in the most hilarious sex scenes in the history of cinema"

It was a date night for me. I had waited a long time for a date with this particular lady as well. I laughed at all the wrong parts of the film. She gave out to me (the date, not Madonna). I suggested leaving. She suggested staying. Then she suggested I leave.

I was still laughing as I left.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:29 - Jul 19 with 1771 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:21 - Jul 19 by Northernr

There was a hilarious thread on Twitter compiling journalists whining about Don’t Look Up. I hope this doesn’t get on there!
Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:31 - Jul 19 with 1762 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I had to look up 'Don't Look Up' (Don't Look Up Don't Look Up?).

I lasted twenty minutes of that one. And, clearly, forgot it instantly.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:32 - Jul 19 with 1758 viewsNorthernr

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:29 - Jul 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

There was a hilarious thread on Twitter compiling journalists whining about Don’t Look Up. I hope this doesn’t get on there!

It was crap considering the people and money involved.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:38 - Jul 19 with 1735 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:32 - Jul 19 by Northernr

It was crap considering the people and money involved.

Accurate though.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:38 - Jul 19 with 1734 viewsMrSheen

Top Gun - a Tom Cruise film where Tom Cruise plays Tom Cruise cast in the role of Tom Cruise.

Bend it like Beckham - heavily cliched as evidenced by poor defending from QPR at a set piece.

Ludicrous plot - QPR in a cup final?

I was one of only two in a group of six who made it to the end of Baron Munchausen. An hour too long but Uma’s bazumas kept me watching.

Worst ever? Field of Dreams. I never walk out of films, but when the couple in front got up and left after three minutes, I knew they were doing the right thing.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:40 - Jul 19 with 1730 viewsNorthernr

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:38 - Jul 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

Accurate though.

Totally, but that's why it was such a wasted opp. You could have made a great film about that, because it is so accurate. Instead they spent $75m making one that looked like it cost about 50 bob.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:42 - Jul 19 with 1724 viewsted_hendrix

'Love Storey' the dreadfull Ali MacGraw and the equally dreadful Ryan O'Neal It's torture pur e unadulterated torture.

If you wanna a bit more torture then watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, a lesson in how to over act with a crap script and wooden actors.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:43 - Jul 19 with 1719 viewsNorthernr

Worst film you've ever seen. on 10:42 - Jul 19 by ted_hendrix

'Love Storey' the dreadfull Ali MacGraw and the equally dreadful Ryan O'Neal It's torture pur e unadulterated torture.

If you wanna a bit more torture then watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, a lesson in how to over act with a crap script and wooden actors.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:05 - Jul 19 with 1634 viewsqpr_1968

Worst film you've ever seen. on 00:20 - Jul 19 by lightwaterhoop

Kenneth Branagh's film Belfast was dreadful.Without doubt the most dumbed down movie i have ever seen.

mrs 1968 has just banged out £12.99 for belfast.
we'll watch it this week.....pray your on a wind up.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:06 - Jul 19 with 1628 viewsPeterHucker

All films with Tom Cruise in.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:11 - Jul 19 with 1621 viewsrobith

I loved Don't Look Up
Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:13 - Jul 19 with 1612 viewsRangersw12

Never forget watching this classic when my middle son was young, 3.8 is being generous.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1614955/

Also watched a film A Haunting at the Rectory the other week on Netflix which was advertised as a film about the famous haunted house and all it was an affair of a lodger and the wife which was poorly acted and filmed terribly

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4020312/
Worst film you've ever seen. on 11:25 - Jul 19 with 1583 viewsjoe90

Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:31 - Jul 19 by E17hoop

Moonfall is bonkers in a good way!

3 submissions:
Churchill The Hollywood Years. Peter Richardson produced a real turkey here. It's bad, really bad.

Valiant. Who thought an animated film about a carrier pigeon in WW2 would be a good idea?

Highlander 2. If there can be only one, this film can't exist and it shouldn't. Sean Connery phones it in, the effects are shíte, script laughable.

Interesting fact about the dude that played the Highlander, he couldn't speak English.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2022 11:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024