Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn Roll Call 19:51 - Jul 26 with 9915 viewsDubaiR

2 from Halesworth making the long drive.

We were allocated 3,000 I believe how many will we take do you think and will the trains mean a lower number of Rs
Blackburn Roll Call on 12:46 - Jul 28 with 1625 viewscolinallcars

I too, know Halesworth well. Where will the celebratory drink take place - the Angel or the White Horse ?
Blackburn Roll Call on 20:33 - Jul 28 with 1449 viewsdenhamhoop2

Blackburn Roll Call on 06:20 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Yeh both the trains we booked do at least, in theory, exist. What a treat!

Lucky you mine has disappeared the 07 30 I have the deep joy of standing for 2 hours on the 07 20 thankfully neither Rangers or Celtic are at home so might be able to smuggle a seat
Blackburn Roll Call on 06:51 - Jul 29 with 1314 viewsDubaiR

No mate but good to know there is another couple of us in Halesworth which is a small town. U R'ss
Blackburn Roll Call on 06:54 - Jul 29 with 1313 viewsDubaiR

If we win beers on me in the white horse;)
Blackburn Roll Call on 14:03 - Jul 29 with 1197 viewslosethedrum

1185 sold & pay on the day at Ewood park ,
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 14:04]
Blackburn Roll Call on 07:18 - Jul 30 with 1023 viewsdenhamhoop2

Good start to the day my train exists and there is actually train wi fi mind we are still in Euston so we shall see
Blackburn Roll Call on 07:33 - Jul 30 with 1004 viewsstevec

Blackburn Roll Call on 07:18 - Jul 30 by denhamhoop2

Good start to the day my train exists and there is actually train wi fi mind we are still in Euston so we shall see

Can you let us know how far North you get before the sun vanishes. Think the furthest I’ve ever got was somewhere between Watford and Luton.
Blackburn Roll Call on 07:35 - Jul 30 with 992 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Blackburn Roll Call on 07:18 - Jul 30 by denhamhoop2

Heads up travelling Rs, the 1902 from Preston to Euston has been cancelled 😡 😡 will be interesting getting home
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Roll Call on 08:41 - Jul 30 with 952 viewsCammington

Blackburn Roll Call on 07:35 - Jul 30 by GaryBannisterswedge

Heads up travelling Rs, the 1902 from Preston to Euston has been cancelled 😡 😡 will be interesting getting home

That was our train. Fantastic. Likely have to get one of the earlier ones now with no seats and likely rammed all the way back to London. Great service, would highly recommend for 100 notes each
Blackburn Roll Call on 08:50 - Jul 30 with 940 viewsToast_R

I'm on the 8:20 Euston to Manchester and Avanti seemed to have cancelled the previous train so now this one is over booked and a bit of a free for all. People are getting pissed off
Blackburn Roll Call on 11:42 - Jul 31 with 736 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn Roll Call on 07:35 - Jul 30 by GaryBannisterswedge

We managed to get back to Preston in time for the 1800 but I notice the only remaining one after that, which I presume was the one the majority of QPR, Charlton and Reading were on, left Preston an hour late and didn't make Euston until nearly 1 in the morning.

Currently wrestling with Avanti's deliberately labrynth-like delay repay system. Cnts.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024