Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy football eve to every Daley! 20:10 - Jul 29 with 1648 viewsrafc1977

DB can fook off!
Morton House can fook off!
Captain Sabotage can fook off!
Baldilocks can/has fooked off!

I love the start of a new season, full of optimism and the butterflies I had as a kid. No matter what the season may bring, I'm a Daley through & through. UTD ⚽️👊👌 I should add I'm very drunk but who cares its football time

I'm very drunk on season eve, but c'mon the Dale
Happy football eve to every Daley! on 21:20 - Jul 29 with 1540 viewsmikehunt

Hear, hear! Happy New Season everyone.
So, go on then, what are your realistic hopes for the season?
You know what I would wish for? To win something. The Papa John’s would do, so long as we stayed up. Hendo to get the record. Robbie to do a great job and not get poached and some more regulars in attendance. That’s not too much to ask for is it, Football Gods?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Happy football eve to every Daley! on 21:52 - Jul 29 with 1499 viewsrafc1977

Happy football eve to every Daley! on 21:20 - Jul 29 by mikehunt

Hear, hear! Happy New Season everyone.
So, go on then, what are your realistic hopes for the season?
You know what I would wish for? To win something. The Papa John’s would do, so long as we stayed up. Hendo to get the record. Robbie to do a great job and not get poached and some more regulars in attendance. That’s not too much to ask for is it, Football Gods?

I'd take that if on offer right now mate. No matter what though it'll be our club that does what it does this season, not some plaything of a fanciful owner. UTD, happy season Mike 👌🍻
Happy football eve to every Daley! on 21:52 - Jul 29 with 1499 viewsBlueMessiah

Some entertaining and exciting football, particularly at home where the season ticket sales have been very good, backing the club and manager when they need it most - repayment for this loyalty in these tough times needs to be visible and tangible.

Good results would be very welcome but not an absolute must in my opinion, particularly given the upheaval at the club over the last 12/18 months.. If we're comfortable by Easter I'll be happy, if we've got a shot at the play offs I'll be delighted.

Rebuilding will take longer than a couple of seasons.

Edit: Back in the Sandy this season after a long absence - first season in the Sandy for my lad too - can't wait for tomorrow!!
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 22:01]

Poll: Do I Know You?

Happy football eve to every Daley! on 22:04 - Jul 29 with 1459 viewsJames1980

I'm up in town now and I despite attempts to shrug it off I am excited about tomorrow

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Happy football eve to every Daley! on 22:05 - Jul 29 with 1452 viewsD_Alien

Happy football eve to every Daley! on 22:04 - Jul 29 by James1980

I'm up in town now and I despite attempts to shrug it off I am excited about tomorrow

Don't make too much noise whilst shrugging it off, James

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Happy football eve to every Daley! on 23:47 - Jul 29 with 1323 viewsDorkingDale

Happy football eve to every Daley! on 22:04 - Jul 29 by James1980

Hoochie Coochie Club James?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024