Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED 23:17 - Aug 13 with 19940 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Harry Darling; Joel Latibeaudiere, Joe Allen, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Liam Cullen, Matty Sorinola, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Millwall: Bartosz Biakowski, Danny McNamara, Murray Wallace, Jake Cooper (captain), Benik Afobe, Billy Mitchell, Scott Malone, Tyler Burey, Charlie Cresswell, Jamie Shackleton, George Honeyman.

Substitutes: George Long, Shaun Hutchinson, George Evans, George Saville, Ryan Leonard, Isaac Olaofe, Andreas Voglsammer.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 23:18 - Aug 13 with 5681 viewsNotLoyal

After an away win at Blackpool and a good few pints not consumed by me, it’s a scruffy Murphys waiting until doomsday Matchday thread. Did you know more people are left waiting in British pubs than in any country in the world. And that’s a fact.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58250/paterson-out-trans

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 09:57 - Aug 14 with 5542 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 23:18 - Aug 13 by NotLoyal

After an away win at Blackpool and a good few pints not consumed by me, it’s a scruffy Murphys waiting until doomsday Matchday thread. Did you know more people are left waiting in British pubs than in any country in the world. And that’s a fact.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58250/paterson-out-trans

I made our meet n Cozy Jaxx Cafe with little time to spare and just said to the owner,give me something quick and tasty ,whatever you think I d like .. Brilliant food and ambiance. Think pubs are not the best for chats prior to games .Vegan was chosen as the place was near the g4ound and quirky .I like quirky
This was quality.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 11:18 - Aug 15 with 5234 viewsBadlands

Paterson out of contention for Millwall

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread (n/t) on 11:19 - Aug 15 with 5229 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 11:18 - Aug 15 by Badlands

[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 11:20]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Aug 15 with 5181 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 11:18 - Aug 15 by Badlands

Groin injury.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 16:18 - Aug 15 with 4973 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

Groin injury.

Didn't know Dora's was still open

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Aug 15 with 4905 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

Groin injury.

Please start Congreve in Patersons place
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Aug 15 with 4870 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Aug 15 by blaenaugwentjack

Please start Congreve in Patersons place

An obvious choice but Joe Allen ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Aug 15 with 4862 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

An obvious choice but Joe Allen ?

I'd play fulton in patersons position, he's better futher up the field where his mistakes aren't likely to lead to goals, he has great energy and an eye for the goal, grimes and allen in the middle, bring congreve on with 60 to go, he will cause havoc.
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 18:48 - Aug 15 with 4849 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Aug 15 by Fireboy2

I'd play fulton in patersons position, he's better futher up the field where his mistakes aren't likely to lead to goals, he has great energy and an eye for the goal, grimes and allen in the middle, bring congreve on with 60 to go, he will cause havoc.

I’m going with the belief that someone is going to get a serious tuning very soon, hopefully tomorrow night.

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Aug 15 with 4847 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 18:48 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

I’m going with the belief that someone is going to get a serious tuning very soon, hopefully tomorrow night.

Yes Keith, it will happen soon, oba and piroe are going to click soon.
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Aug 15 with 4813 viewsFlashberryjack

Millwall are in good form mind, so I can't see the tuning coming tomorrow, unless, god forbid that we are the ones receiving the tuning.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 21:28]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Aug 15 with 4727 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Aug 15 by Fireboy2

Yes Keith, it will happen soon, oba and piroe are going to click soon.

After sept 🙏

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Aug 15 with 4700 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

After sept 🙏

Oh yes 🤣
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:21 - Aug 15 with 4689 viewsbuilthjack

4-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Aug 15 with 4609 viewsGixerJack

I’ve been saying that for nearly 10 months now and I’m still waiting patiently
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 22:20 - Aug 15 with 4595 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Aug 15 by GixerJack

I’ve been saying that for nearly 10 months now and I’m still waiting patiently

I think we gave Cardiff two beatings last year did you miss them.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 22:21 - Aug 15 with 4591 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 22:20 - Aug 15 by felixstowe_jack

Absolutely. Would be nice to do it again.

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 22:47 - Aug 15 with 4571 viewsGixerJack

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 22:20 - Aug 15 by felixstowe_jack

Yeah, but crap teams don’t count in my head 😂🤣😂
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 22:50 - Aug 15 with 4569 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 22:47 - Aug 15 by GixerJack

Yeah, but crap teams don’t count in my head 😂🤣😂

Nice retort 🤣👍
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 06:24 - Aug 16 with 4457 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 09:25 - Aug 16 with 4333 viewsCatullus

Despite my recent posts and the belief we go away with it a bit on Saturday, 3 nil to us!

If we put more pace into it and are more aggressive in attack, we can do it. Be patient and run the game with possession when we are in front. Fans are much more patient when their team are winning!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 12:56 - Aug 16 with 4168 viewspencoedjack

I'm going for a 1-3 loss & possession stats of 65% 35% in our favour, Grimes with the most touches of the ball.

I hate being negative but I cant see us winning with the way we are currently playing.
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:28 - Aug 16 with 4121 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 12:56 - Aug 16 by pencoedjack

I'm going for a 1-3 loss & possession stats of 65% 35% in our favour, Grimes with the most touches of the ball.

I hate being negative but I cant see us winning with the way we are currently playing.

Surely the realisation from Saturday that we can beat anyone if we add tempo and aggression to the mix will be evident tonight ?

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:33 - Aug 16 with 4112 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:28 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

Surely the realisation from Saturday that we can beat anyone if we add tempo and aggression to the mix will be evident tonight ?

It surely would.
By the way, I said to Jon that Fish would save that pen.
He s improving Guv and it’s only good .
He needs to keep it up and I actually think he will.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024