Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED 23:17 - Aug 13 with 20240 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Harry Darling; Joel Latibeaudiere, Joe Allen, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Liam Cullen, Matty Sorinola, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Millwall: Bartosz Biakowski, Danny McNamara, Murray Wallace, Jake Cooper (captain), Benik Afobe, Billy Mitchell, Scott Malone, Tyler Burey, Charlie Cresswell, Jamie Shackleton, George Honeyman.

Substitutes: George Long, Shaun Hutchinson, George Evans, George Saville, Ryan Leonard, Isaac Olaofe, Andreas Voglsammer.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:41 - Aug 16 with 1893 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:33 - Aug 16 by onehunglow

It surely would.
By the way, I said to Jon that Fish would save that pen.
He s improving Guv and it’s only good .
He needs to keep it up and I actually think he will.

He wasn’t asked to be the next Frank Lampard on Saturday, from memory we didn’t do those silly goal kicks which lead to errors. The restart coach Parslow is having some influence on Martin I’m told, we are seeing certain changes this season. Be interesting tonight to see what else is new.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:43 - Aug 16 with 1887 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:28 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

Surely the realisation from Saturday that we can beat anyone if we add tempo and aggression to the mix will be evident tonight ?

If I’m honest Keith I think both Blackpool (& Rotherham) were both poor sides. I’m not sure if I watched a different game Saturday but I thought we were crap.

I’m hoping I am wrong & I see an entertaining game tonight but I just can’t see it, totally unlike me but I’m wondering if it’s worth going tonight after finishing work & rushing to get there in time for KO.

Never felt like it but I’m wishing I hadn’t renewed my ST which isn’t good as I’ve only seen the Blackburn game live.

Hopefully I’ll be back being cheery tomorrow 👍
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:48 - Aug 16 with 1872 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:43 - Aug 16 by pencoedjack

If I’m honest Keith I think both Blackpool (& Rotherham) were both poor sides. I’m not sure if I watched a different game Saturday but I thought we were crap.

I’m hoping I am wrong & I see an entertaining game tonight but I just can’t see it, totally unlike me but I’m wondering if it’s worth going tonight after finishing work & rushing to get there in time for KO.

Never felt like it but I’m wishing I hadn’t renewed my ST which isn’t good as I’ve only seen the Blackburn game live.

Rotherham weren't poor on Saturday and reading weren't poor against the scum penc, teams will beat teams who beaten teams that beat those teams, its the way the championship rolls mate 👍
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 14:06 - Aug 16 with 1844 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:41 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

He wasn’t asked to be the next Frank Lampard on Saturday, from memory we didn’t do those silly goal kicks which lead to errors. The restart coach Parslow is having some influence on Martin I’m told, we are seeing certain changes this season. Be interesting tonight to see what else is new.

Yep and that pleased me.
He also clearly took more command of his box and his management of the game in the dying minutes was excellent .

I am hoping that the ludicrous overplaying and gift wrapping goals is being curtailed .

This league isn’t great and anybteam with some real quality will storm it. The relegated teams ,right now, don’t look a force .
Early days anyway.
This on red button?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 14:22 - Aug 16 with 1823 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 14:06 - Aug 16 by onehunglow

Yep and that pleased me.
He also clearly took more command of his box and his management of the game in the dying minutes was excellent .

I am hoping that the ludicrous overplaying and gift wrapping goals is being curtailed .

This league isn’t great and anybteam with some real quality will storm it. The relegated teams ,right now, don’t look a force .
Early days anyway.
This on red button?

No

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:09 - Aug 16 with 1768 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:43 - Aug 16 by pencoedjack

I agree with a lot of this, IMO Rotherham & Blackpool are poor teams, (maybe I watched the same version of the games as you).

I honestly feel that we've made absolute zero progress from last seasons crap, and none of the players we've brought in fill me with optimism for the future.

But, unlike you I don't regret buying my season ticket, I think I must be a cross between Mr Micawber "Something will turn up" and Del boy "This time next year, we'll be millionaires" lets hope we see some progress tonight.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:17 - Aug 16 with 1755 viewsraynor94

After seeing Rotherham in the flesh, and what they did to Reading, I don't think they are going to be poor.

Pity we couldn't have got Ogbene, he looks a real talent

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:26 - Aug 16 with 1733 viewsSwans9

Has anyone got a spare umbrella they 9 pound in shop in Sheffield train station
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:44 - Aug 16 with 1698 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:17 - Aug 16 by raynor94

After seeing Rotherham in the flesh, and what they did to Reading, I don't think they are going to be poor.

Pity we couldn't have got Ogbene, he looks a real talent

He actually put himself in to the hands of the club by stating the swans are a ‘big’ club. We have to remember he has grown up with the swans in the top flight.

It’s a fact if we went in for him and did a deal he would be here in a heartbeat.

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:10 - Aug 16 with 1668 viewsGwyn737

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 14:22 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

No

Anyone know if the game is being streamed anywhere?

TIA.
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:15 - Aug 16 with 1662 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 15:09 - Aug 16 by Flashberryjack

I agree with a lot of this, IMO Rotherham & Blackpool are poor teams, (maybe I watched the same version of the games as you).

I honestly feel that we've made absolute zero progress from last seasons crap, and none of the players we've brought in fill me with optimism for the future.

But, unlike you I don't regret buying my season ticket, I think I must be a cross between Mr Micawber "Something will turn up" and Del boy "This time next year, we'll be millionaires" lets hope we see some progress tonight.

I've been buying a ST for 40 years Flash so I probably put it down to a bad day in work.

As I said hopefully we will spank them 4 nil with fast free flowing football & all will be rosy in the garden.

I live in hope.
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:21 - Aug 16 with 1562 viewsshingle

Was looking forward to enjoying the match in a t shirt and shorts basking in the sun and it becomes wet and windy, never mind we were all on the brink of disaster because of this severe drought they kept telling us about, but we may be ok now or at least until the next time we have a few weeks of hot weather and no rain then we will all be on the brink of disaster again oh the drama of it all.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 17:22]
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:25 - Aug 16 with 1555 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:21 - Aug 16 by shingle

Was looking forward to enjoying the match in a t shirt and shorts basking in the sun and it becomes wet and windy, never mind we were all on the brink of disaster because of this severe drought they kept telling us about, but we may be ok now or at least until the next time we have a few weeks of hot weather and no rain then we will all be on the brink of disaster again oh the drama of it all.

Still blooming hot oop North
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:34 - Aug 16 with 1536 viewsLuther27

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 13:33 - Aug 16 by onehunglow

It surely would.
By the way, I said to Jon that Fish would save that pen.
He s improving Guv and it’s only good .
He needs to keep it up and I actually think he will.

OHL….someone’s hacked your account mate

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:46 - Aug 16 with 1432 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Harry Darling; Joel Latibeaudiere, Joe Allen, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Liam Cullen, Matty Sorinola, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Millwall: Bartosz Biakowski, Danny McNamara, Murray Wallace, Jake Cooper (captain), Benik Afobe, Billy Mitchell, Scott Malone, Tyler Burey, Charlie Cresswell, Jamie Shackleton, George Honeyman.

Substitutes: George Long, Shaun Hutchinson, George Evans, George Saville, Ryan Leonard, Isaac Olaofe, Andreas Voglsammer.

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:49 - Aug 16 with 1429 viewsThrasher6

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 17:21 - Aug 16 by shingle

It's the wrong type of rain mun.....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:54 - Aug 16 with 1393 viewsKeithHaynes

Surprised no Cabango starting.

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:57 - Aug 16 with 1363 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:54 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

Indeed, big call.
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:10 - Aug 16 with 1308 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:57 - Aug 16 by Fireboy2

Indeed, big call.

Has he gone a more 442 ?

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:11 - Aug 16 with 1305 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City’s Championship fixture against Millwall will be available to all international fans on Swans TV Live this evening (7.45pm UK time).

Anthony O’Connell and Leon Britton will provide commentary.

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:16 - Aug 16 with 1288 viewsBadlands

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:54 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

Surely fatigued after coming back from injury.
If Martin thinks Wood is a better option there is no hope!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:24 - Aug 16 with 1262 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:10 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

Has he gone a more 442 ?

Nope still 3 at the back, tbh I'm quite concerned that we have naughton, darling and wood at the back, just hope that lati and manning get back to help.
Although ntcham starting is a positive and having allen in will allow grimes to go forward.
Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:30 - Aug 16 with 1249 viewsonehunglow

Sorry but Cabango should always be a starter.
Played excellent on Saturday
Not sure Wood is a better option.

Come on my lovely boys

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 19:37 - Aug 16 with 1218 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Aug 15 by Fireboy2

Yes Keith, it will happen soon, oba and piroe are going to click soon.

Exactly - the optimist in me feels good that we've got 4 points in spite of zero goals from those two.

If they both stay fit (and stay of course), they'll combine for at least 35 goals this season, mark it down.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 19:44 - Aug 16 with 1193 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Millwall : Matchday Thread on 19:37 - Aug 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Exactly - the optimist in me feels good that we've got 4 points in spite of zero goals from those two.

If they both stay fit (and stay of course), they'll combine for at least 35 goals this season, mark it down.

Hopefully they won't really click until after Sept 1st 😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024