Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that get on your pips! 21:01 - Sep 7 with 9093 viewsRangersDave

David Beckham, pimping himself out to Quatar to extol the virtues of visiting that sand pit!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Things that get on your pips! on 21:36 - Sep 9 with 941 viewsQPR_Hibs

Things that get on your pips! on 20:48 - Sep 9 by TramoreRanger

From the get go............

FFS whats wrong with saying "start" or "beginning"

Especially when they mistakenly say From the Gecko .....

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Things that get on your pips! on 21:44 - Sep 9 with 926 viewsjohann28

One of the few good things to come out of Covid was people letting you off the tube/train/bus before they started to get on.

It's gone of course - social distancing now presumably being regarded as no risk, we've reverted to the usual 'I'm more important than anyone else' rugby scrum, with the result that you just have to shove people aside as before to get off. Madness.
Things that get on your pips! on 22:07 - Sep 9 with 869 viewsTheRam

Things that get on your pips! on 10:39 - Sep 9 by Damo1962

Compare this egotistical prick to to our late Queen. World is full of people like him unfortunately. Won't be watching any of the World Cup

Nor will the queen x
Things that get on your pips! on 22:11 - Sep 9 with 864 viewsTheRam

Things that get on your pips! on 09:36 - Sep 9 by RangersDave

Those that just cross a road, knowing your bearing down on them, and just refuse to look at you, as if they have a divine right to just simply cross where they want.

Sorry about that x
Things that get on your pips! on 08:42 - Sep 10 with 741 viewsNorthLondonR

All Sky Sports reporters granted, except the lovely Jessica Creighton?

I've recently purchased one of those small man bag type things after years of bemoaning them. For a type one diabetic it's so handy to keep your insulin and sugar within reach but also your mascara, lip gloss, moisturiser etc ..
[Post edited 10 Sep 2022 8:43]
Things that get on your pips! on 08:42 - Sep 10 with 741 viewsLoftgirl

Things that get on your pips! on 11:26 - Sep 8 by Dixie_CT

Those who let how others speak and dress get on their pips.

The whole lack of English grammar gets on my pips. How many people write a question with no question mark? It alters the very meaning of what they have written. It shouldn't be up to other people to work out what is being said.
Now, in the last couple of days especially, people that think games have been cancelled, when they have only been postpned. Pure laziness.
Maybe people should take note of Clive's writing.
Things that get on your pips! on 08:51 - Sep 10 with 733 viewsLoftgirl

Things that get on your pips! on 20:48 - Sep 9 by TramoreRanger

From the get go............

FFS whats wrong with saying "start" or "beginning"

Why do people "reach out" to another person or organisation, instead of 'contacting' them?
Things that get on your pips! on 09:01 - Sep 10 with 727 viewsBklynRanger

Things that get on your pips! on 08:51 - Sep 10 by Loftgirl

Why do people "reach out" to another person or organisation, instead of 'contacting' them?

It's an Americanism, like a lot of things these days.

Sometimes the question mark is left off on purpose I think, as in asking a question but not really. They probably need to come up with a new symbol, maybe Charles can sort something out.

The games might end up being cancelled if they do the same thing next weekend, who knows£
Login to get fewer ads

Things that get on your pips! on 09:07 - Sep 10 with 717 viewsNorthLondonR

Things that get on your pips! on 09:01 - Sep 10 by BklynRanger

Sometimes the question mark is left off on purpose I think, as in asking a question but not really. They probably need to come up with a new symbol, maybe Charles can sort something out.

The games might end up being cancelled if they do the same thing next weekend, who knows£

Can I get?

Apologies, can I get¶

My former American boss would also drive me insane by ending each sentence with 'right?'.I have also noticed the use of 'no' to end a sentence on this very forum... "Surely he's a left back, no?"
[Post edited 10 Sep 2022 9:08]
Things that get on your pips! on 09:51 - Sep 10 with 691 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Things that get on your pips! on 09:01 - Sep 10 by BklynRanger

Sometimes you see a combination of question mark and exclamation mark used. Who knows?!

Come to think of it. "Who knew?". That gets on my pips.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024