Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that get on your pips! 21:01 - Sep 7 with 9092 viewsRangersDave

David Beckham, pimping himself out to Quatar to extol the virtues of visiting that sand pit!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Things that get on your pips! on 15:12 - Sep 8 with 1422 viewsBoston

Things that get on your pips! on 11:09 - Sep 8 by stowmarketrange

Knowing that I’ll be paying more for my seat in the lower loft standing section than people who are members will do for the Reading game.Not much more,but adult season ticket holders will be paying twice as much.
Oh well,I guess it’s for the good of the club.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2022 11:26]

Can't bring myself to pay the senior rate, just feel I'm stealing from the club😀

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Things that get on your pips! on 15:44 - Sep 8 with 1376 viewskensalriser

Things that get on your pips! on 15:12 - Sep 8 by Boston

Can't bring myself to pay the senior rate, just feel I'm stealing from the club😀

Why not pay the senior rate and then sponsor Chair's socks or some such?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Things that get on your pips! on 15:46 - Sep 8 with 1370 viewsPunteR

Pips.!?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Things that get on your pips! on 15:57 - Sep 8 with 1349 viewsMick_S

Things that get on your pips! on 15:46 - Sep 8 by PunteR

Pips.!?

Pips are very annoying.

My pip of the day is people that walk behind reversing cars, particularly in supermarket car parks.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Things that get on your pips! on 09:36 - Sep 9 with 1175 viewsRangersDave

Those that just cross a road, knowing your bearing down on them, and just refuse to look at you, as if they have a divine right to just simply cross where they want.

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Things that get on your pips! on 09:39 - Sep 9 with 1161 viewsRangersDave

Having accidentally ( i hope) got a twitter thing pop up on my comp, i foolishly read the first 4 comments!

One in particular was graphic and abusive towards the good lady and yesterdays sad events......

so my peeve here is Twitter even allowing this kind of feaces.

Things that get on your pips! on 10:00 - Sep 9 with 1116 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Pips

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Things that get on your pips! on 10:01 - Sep 9 with 1113 viewstoboboly

Things that get on your pips! on 23:20 - Sep 7 by Boston

I thought he was good in Lock Stock

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Things that get on your pips! on 10:03 - Sep 9 with 1110 viewsE17hoop

False jeopardy in TV programmes. I know that [Insert name] [insert object] will [insert positive outcome] because you showed it in the preamble to the show. so to add dramatic music and a gormless host looking sad, intercut with a a stress-inducing fast edit is meaningless.

Summaries in TV programmes. We know you're going to sell this show to Dave/Gold/Bravo and accommodate adverts by creating little summaries in the programme but most of us have a better memory than a goldfish and will remember what you told us 8 minutes ago.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Things that get on your pips! on 10:03 - Sep 9 with 1111 viewstoboboly

Things that get on your pips! on 07:17 - Sep 8 by Northernr

On the David Beckham thing - David Beckham who made a big wave about appearing on the front cover of Attitude as a football player when he thought that was good for his brand, now chucking his lot in with a place where they chop your balls off for that sort of thing for a few extra quid he absolutely doesn't need.

The same David Beckham who is a UNICEF ambassador? He has always been a grade A cn ut and two decent free kicks v Greece and Colombia don't change that.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Things that get on your pips! on 10:35 - Sep 9 with 1067 viewsDamo1962

Things that get on your pips! on 09:36 - Sep 9 by RangersDave

Those that just cross a road, knowing your bearing down on them, and just refuse to look at you, as if they have a divine right to just simply cross where they want.

They do have a divine right now - it's in the new Highway Code.
Things that get on your pips! on 10:39 - Sep 9 with 1047 viewsDamo1962

Things that get on your pips! on 10:03 - Sep 9 by toboboly

The same David Beckham who is a UNICEF ambassador? He has always been a grade A cn ut and two decent free kicks v Greece and Colombia don't change that.

Compare this egotistical prick to to our late Queen. World is full of people like him unfortunately. Won't be watching any of the World Cup
Things that get on your pips! on 10:50 - Sep 9 with 1014 viewsDannyPaddox

Things that get on your pips! on 10:39 - Sep 9 by Damo1962

Compare this egotistical prick to to our late Queen. World is full of people like him unfortunately. Won't be watching any of the World Cup

This has really got me thinking. I’d say Beckham was better at set-pieces and the Queen was good at waving. There’s probably loads more examples but they were the first two that came to mind.
Things that get on your pips! on 11:20 - Sep 9 with 980 viewsLazyFan

Things that get on your pips! on 08:40 - Sep 8 by Northernr

'Bro', 'bruv', 'blud', 'fam' being used as punctuation.

yes "mate"

zzzzzzzzzz

Things that get on your pips! on 16:35 - Sep 9 with 872 viewsJimmyR

Things that get on your pips! on 09:36 - Sep 9 by RangersDave

Stop. Look and Listen. Needs to be taught to everyone.

People who are incapable of walking in a straight line would be mine - Usually rotund, with a mate or two, plus shopping bags they unable to carry. Can't get past the f*ckers, waddling along.

Also i used to work between two very large women (one racist bigot). All they ever talked about was diet and exercise?!?

If i ever started on about: Women i'd had sex with, drug taking, size of my nob or other debortuous behaviour I'd of be hauled into HR quicker than tiny little mickey could touch the swivel chair
Things that get on your pips! on 17:33 - Sep 9 with 826 viewsMick_S

Things that get on your pips! on 11:20 - Sep 9 by LazyFan

yes "mate"

We met some old friends at a wedding a while back that have moved to the north east and were back down south for the celebrations - they missed the “ mate” thing and it took them back. I love it, it’s a proper London thing and long may it continue.

Things that get on your pips! on 17:59 - Sep 9 with 806 viewsPunteR

Things that get on your pips! on 17:33 - Sep 9 by Mick_S

We met some old friends at a wedding a while back that have moved to the north east and were back down south for the celebrations - they missed the “ mate” thing and it took them back. I love it, it’s a proper London thing and long may it continue.

Why aye, man!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Things that get on your pips! on 18:47 - Sep 9 with 779 viewshantssi

Things that get on your pips! on 15:57 - Sep 8 by Mick_S

Pips are very annoying.

My pip of the day is people that walk behind reversing cars, particularly in supermarket car parks.

Or when you had to put 2p in the pay phone!
Things that get on your pips! on 18:55 - Sep 9 with 772 viewsBklynRanger

I mostly hate the public these days.

I know I'm technically part of the public, but statistically I fcuking hate the public.
Things that get on your pips! on 18:55 - Sep 9 with 771 viewshantssi

Things that get on your pips! on 13:20 - Sep 8 by SheffieldHoop

Sign up for the online portal, my surgery uses emis patient access, eliminates the human element, works much better from my experience.

So does our surgery, you fill it in press enter and it tells you to phone for an appointment which you obviously can’t then get!
I finally got to talk to a doctor as I’d had a cough for a few weeks (see the advert) who told me it was because I was getting old (I was 59 at the time!) and I sounded ok as I was managing to shout at him!!
I finally got a blood test, I had long covid, he then arranged for me to have every test under the sun just in case a law suit came his way!!
You really couldn’t make it up and god forbid you criticise the sainted NHS!
Rant over!!
Things that get on your pips! on 19:00 - Sep 9 with 764 viewsqpr_1968

can i get.....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Things that get on your pips! on 19:05 - Sep 9 with 762 viewsR_from_afar

Things that get on your pips! on 09:06 - Sep 8 by paulparker

Anyone who bought a dog during lockdown who doesn’t know how to look after it
Either letting it bark all fcuking day and night or not clearing up the dog Sh1t it leaves in the street
Also blokes who own big vans who live on the other side of the street but think it’s acceptable to park their fcuk off vans at the top of the cul de sac where I live meaning I take a 50-50 chance when I pull out as I can’t fcuking see anything coming towards me
Selfish r soles

Good post and parking like that led to me having an actual crash. Someone had parked a big van on the pavement at a T junction, on double yellow lines, on my right; I was trying to turn right. I could barely see anything to my right and after lots of hesitation, I edged out and immediately clipped a car which I could only see at the very last moment.

The damage was light and the other driver was - mercifully - very understanding.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Things that get on your pips! on 19:22 - Sep 9 with 742 viewsMick_S

Things that get on your pips! on 18:47 - Sep 9 by hantssi

Or when you had to put 2p in the pay phone!

Two bob for a long call or reverse the charges. Phone books in the booth, give someone a call and make their day!

We were feckers, we were.

Things that get on your pips! on 20:14 - Sep 9 with 718 viewsessextaxiboy

Things that get on your pips! on 11:32 - Sep 8 by CliveWilsonSaid

What’s a pip anyway? 🤷‍♂️

Mrs Taxiboy has been using it for years only in the singular.

Not many days pass before she says to me "You are getting on my pip "
Things that get on your pips! on 20:48 - Sep 9 with 693 viewsTramoreRanger

From the get go............

FFS whats wrong with saying "start" or "beginning"
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024