Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL 2022 12:32 - Sep 19 with 12128 viewspioneer

Someone on here will be happy with the Dolphins 2-0 start. Hopefully the Bills will match it with a win against Titans.
NFL 2022 on 19:59 - Jan 29 with 887 viewsDaleiLama

9ers Bengals. Final answer.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

NFL 2022 on 11:38 - Jan 30 with 802 viewsDaleiLama

NFL 2022 on 19:59 - Jan 29 by DaleiLama

9ers Bengals. Final answer.

0-2 on Conference Championships for forecasts.

49ers were even more snake-bitten than the Fins this year @ QB, which took some doing after Bridgewater was put in the concussion protocol by a home spotter for the Jets when he didn't even have a concussion. Don't think 9ers actually got to their 6th string QB taking a snap, but that game was brutal.

I thought the high ankle sprain for Mahomes would have had a bigger effect, even though he was observed jogging mid week. That run for the first down on the last drive was the type of guts we need at the Crown Oil. Unfortunately, we are plagued with too much of the Ossai-type decision making

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

NFL 2022 on 19:42 - Jan 30 with 730 viewsisitme

Just watched the Chiefs v Bengals game. The Chiefs got to Burrow much more than I thought they would, especially losing Sneed after four plays and Gay early. To have a QB playing on one leg down to his three last receivers was some achievement. The fumble, redzone hold and drop by Toney made it closer than it should have been.

The Eagles game sounded like a blow out, although if you play a team with no quarterback it will make it easier. So onto the Kelce bowl. A lot will depend on the health of Mahomes, his receivers and Sneed. The Eagles have two good lines and a lot of depth to rush the passer.
NFL 2022 on 15:02 - Jan 31 with 666 viewsNigeriamark

NFL 2022 on 19:42 - Jan 30 by isitme

Just watched the Chiefs v Bengals game. The Chiefs got to Burrow much more than I thought they would, especially losing Sneed after four plays and Gay early. To have a QB playing on one leg down to his three last receivers was some achievement. The fumble, redzone hold and drop by Toney made it closer than it should have been.

The Eagles game sounded like a blow out, although if you play a team with no quarterback it will make it easier. So onto the Kelce bowl. A lot will depend on the health of Mahomes, his receivers and Sneed. The Eagles have two good lines and a lot of depth to rush the passer.

Unfortunately the Eagles game was a non event early on with the QB being injured and a dodgy call by the officials. Pity really because I thought that could have been a really close game. However I wanted the Eagles to win the Super Bowl so not complaining

The second game was more entertaining and was decided by a ridiculous personal foul on Mahomes that was completely unnecessary. With 8 seconds to go it meant a 45 yard FG to win instead of 60
,which was probably out of range.
NFL 2022 on 20:19 - Jan 31 with 625 viewswatford_dale

NFL 2022 on 15:02 - Jan 31 by Nigeriamark

Unfortunately the Eagles game was a non event early on with the QB being injured and a dodgy call by the officials. Pity really because I thought that could have been a really close game. However I wanted the Eagles to win the Super Bowl so not complaining

The second game was more entertaining and was decided by a ridiculous personal foul on Mahomes that was completely unnecessary. With 8 seconds to go it meant a 45 yard FG to win instead of 60
,which was probably out of range.

Brock Purdy out for 6 - 9 months with a torn UCL (Ulnar collateral ligament), options:

tommy john surgery - taking a ligament from another part of the body and popping it in the arm. 9 months recovery.
internal brace procedure, ligament is reinforced and attached to the bones and anchored - 6 months recovery.

On the bright side Trey Lance should be back from his busted ankle and Jimmy G can stress test another teams physio dept next season, hopefully in return for a few draft picks. Given his injury record I would accept 3 magic beans for him.

Question is what on gods earth was Shanahan playing at going into the playoffs with a third string QB and a 36 year old QB who has played once in 5 seasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024