Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome Mr Thomas 23:13 - Oct 18 with 1334 viewsBlue4U2

He seems to have good experience... at managing women!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63307658
Welcome Mr Thomas on 23:39 - Oct 18 with 1314 viewsghughes11

"previously led the academies at Watford and Leyton Orient."

Embleton "Head of Recruitment" going back to LO to get an assistant?

Or do we believe that MB has full control over who he wants to bring in?!?

From his Linkedin profile:

"Over 20 years of coaching experience, in a variety of industry related roles. I consider myself a motivated individual who combines honesty, reliability and enthusiasm, that can both lead and support, within a well organised structure. In addition I am well travelled, having lived and worked in four countries, on three different continents."

Welcome to the club Richard!

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

Welcome Mr Thomas on 14:26 - Oct 19 with 1251 viewsburnsieespana

My only reservation is very little experience at managing a team in the league
Lots of coaching experience but have to say I feel apprehensive about the coming months with this lack of experience.
Welcome Mr Thomas on 21:43 - Oct 19 with 1204 viewsdurham_exile

Welcome Mr Thomas on 14:26 - Oct 19 by burnsieespana

My only reservation is very little experience at managing a team in the league
Lots of coaching experience but have to say I feel apprehensive about the coming months with this lack of experience.

Matt Bloomfield securely positioned as Head Coach and with an assistant who despite inexperience will provide good back up.

As long as Humes is kept away then I am confident that we can start to climb the table.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Welcome Mr Thomas on 22:53 - Oct 19 with 1194 viewsghughes11

Welcome Mr Thomas on 23:39 - Oct 18 by ghughes11

"previously led the academies at Watford and Leyton Orient."

Embleton "Head of Recruitment" going back to LO to get an assistant?

Or do we believe that MB has full control over who he wants to bring in?!?

From his Linkedin profile:

"Over 20 years of coaching experience, in a variety of industry related roles. I consider myself a motivated individual who combines honesty, reliability and enthusiasm, that can both lead and support, within a well organised structure. In addition I am well travelled, having lived and worked in four countries, on three different continents."

Welcome to the club Richard!

Replying to my own message after listening to the Richard Thomas interview on Col U TV....

So, Dimitri Halajko gave Matt Bloomfield a list of potential candidates to choose from and after a few telephone conversations all went well and RT was the chosen one!

Robbie C seems to be going external with the following recruits:

First Team Head Coach: Matt Bloomfield
Assistant Coach: Richard Thomas
Goalkeeping Coach: Lee Harrison
Head of Recruitment: Ross Embleton

As the famous football saying goes "we go again!"

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

Welcome Mr Thomas on 02:14 - Oct 21 with 1126 viewsDaniel

Welcome Mr Thomas on 22:53 - Oct 19 by ghughes11

Replying to my own message after listening to the Richard Thomas interview on Col U TV....

So, Dimitri Halajko gave Matt Bloomfield a list of potential candidates to choose from and after a few telephone conversations all went well and RT was the chosen one!

Robbie C seems to be going external with the following recruits:

First Team Head Coach: Matt Bloomfield
Assistant Coach: Richard Thomas
Goalkeeping Coach: Lee Harrison
Head of Recruitment: Ross Embleton

As the famous football saying goes "we go again!"

I'm thinking RC has taken a step back from running the club and is leaving it to Dimitri Halajko to act on his behalf, hence we've seen a change in the way the club is appointing personnel and less statements from RC.

Coincidentally, I see RC bought himself a golf club over the summer, so he has probably found something else to occupy his time.
Welcome Mr Thomas on 06:47 - Oct 21 with 1116 viewsLeadbelly

Welcome Mr Thomas on 02:14 - Oct 21 by Daniel

I'm thinking RC has taken a step back from running the club and is leaving it to Dimitri Halajko to act on his behalf, hence we've seen a change in the way the club is appointing personnel and less statements from RC.

Coincidentally, I see RC bought himself a golf club over the summer, so he has probably found something else to occupy his time.

A lot of rumours that the golf club might be a new home to the academy so the current site can be redeveloped as housing.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Welcome Mr Thomas on 19:37 - Oct 21 with 1058 viewswessex_exile

Welcome Mr Thomas on 06:47 - Oct 21 by Leadbelly

A lot of rumours that the golf club might be a new home to the academy so the current site can be redeveloped as housing.

I heard that too. Makes perfect sense, he'll make a fortune selling Florence Park for housing, and he can build a new state of the art academy training facility with the small change left over - they are after all, 90% grass and parking.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Welcome Mr Thomas on 19:59 - Oct 21 with 1052 viewsdurham_exile

Welcome Mr Thomas on 19:37 - Oct 21 by wessex_exile

I heard that too. Makes perfect sense, he'll make a fortune selling Florence Park for housing, and he can build a new state of the art academy training facility with the small change left over - they are after all, 90% grass and parking.

The ultimate irony here is that the club wanted to install flood lights at Florence Park and the locals objected.

Let them deal with a housing developer instead.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024