Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The team with and without Wilock 11:41 - Oct 25 with 5124 viewssdm1508

So I think it is fair to say when Wilock went down clutching his hamstring on that counterattack we all panicked. How long would he be out for and how would we cope. It turns out that we have been ok and handled it a lot better as a team compared towards the end of last season.

Do you think we play any differently as a team when he is in the side to when he isn't? Have we changed something that has helped us cope better this time in his absence. I know Chair has stepped up even more this time around, not just in his attacking play but his all-round game and closing down and pressing
The team with and without Wilock on 09:38 - Oct 27 with 748 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The team with and without Wilock on 17:15 - Oct 26 by dmm

Yes, and why ever not? I don't think Tim threatens our two 10s positions. He hooks to me to be a great no 8.

Yes agreed. I’d say it’s Field, Johansen, Tim, Amos, Dozzell and Richards vying for the midfield places. With Chair, Willock, Roberts, Dykes, Sinclair and Albert/Bonne in contention further forward.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The team with and without Wilock on 13:00 - Oct 27 with 653 viewsPinnerPaul

The team with and without Wilock on 17:15 - Oct 26 by dmm

Yes, and why ever not? I don't think Tim threatens our two 10s positions. He hooks to me to be a great no 8.

Interesting that MB implies not in his pre match offy interview.

Says he COULD play tomorrow but it depends on availability of other attacking players, which he says we have plenty of available at the minute.

Have to wait and see obviously.
The team with and without Wilock on 13:56 - Oct 27 with 585 viewsdmm

The team with and without Wilock on 13:00 - Oct 27 by PinnerPaul

Says he COULD play tomorrow but it depends on availability of other attacking players, which he says we have plenty of available at the minute.

I'm sure Beale sees the next game against Norwich as the more difficult game and so would prefer Willock fit for that. And hamstring problems are always best treated with caution. I expect him to be kept back for the Budgies.
The team with and without Wilock on 13:56 - Oct 27 with 585 viewsTheChef

The team with and without Wilock on 13:00 - Oct 27 by PinnerPaul

No need to rush him back. Two thirds of the season left.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024