Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive post 22:43 - Nov 8 with 1752 viewsHayesender

Come on, we're all bitterly disappointed after the last two games, but hands up who wouldn't have taken 6th place and seven points off the top at this stage of the season?

Scrape a win on Saturday we go into the break with a smile on our faces.

See you lovely people up at Coventry Saturday. 🎶 Mickey Beales blue and white army 🎶

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Positive post on 23:19 - Nov 8 with 1612 viewsDevon_4_England

Well said Hayesender.

Come on you R’s
Positive post on 23:22 - Nov 8 with 1584 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good post, Hayes.

I was actually more disappointed on Saturday than I am tonight. With some composure we'd have scored a few tonight and we'll get our composure back, I'm sure.

I thought we did a lot of things right, just got let down by some poor decison-making (blocked shots, rushed passes etc). If we work on that, we'll improve again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Positive post on 23:30 - Nov 8 with 1544 viewsbosh67

Yup I am kind of pleased about this break. We have a smart manager finally seeing how weak the mentality here can be and he will have a chance to work on correcting that. Someone on here said the honeymoon period was over. I think that's bollo*ks. Mick is just seeing what we have all known for years about the historical consistency issues here and I think he is a lot smarter than most managers we have had in a very long time. He's seeing the dark side of this squad and he actually will have time away from actual games to instil a stronger mentality and perhaps start the process of solving a few personnel issues. This guy will learn from this and turn it around. I have absolutely no doubts we will come back after the break a much stronger unit.

Obviously don't quote me on any of this!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Positive post on 23:37 - Nov 8 with 1510 viewsParkRoyalR

Couple positives tonight....

1) Mick Beale seems to to have finally realised you need a growler amongst your centre halves in this division and you need real winners + leaders on the pitch

2) Taylor Richards showed good desire + stepped up and could be a key player for us this season
Positive post on 23:40 - Nov 8 with 1496 viewsHAYESBOY

Taylor Richards looked good when he came on.

I would be tempted to play him in a 3 behind Dykes with Chair and Willock.

36 efforts on goal..................

Smells like a trout farm in here

Positive post on 00:19 - Nov 9 with 1406 viewsHooparoo

14 corners and we didn't get one in. Like the positivity Hayes and maybe at the end of the season we'll look back on Mick Beale's angry post conference as a watershed moment. This division is so competitive we need to be warriors on the pitch and switched on for the whole 90 minutes.

We're still in the top 6 and you're right, we all would have taken it at the start of the season. Keep the faith.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Positive post on 00:43 - Nov 9 with 1359 viewsWatford_Ranger

For want of a better word, it’s felt like more than 31 points from 20 games. I’ve had a great time this season mainly watching a young, exciting team. We might go up, we might not but it’ll be reasonably entertaining. Meh.
Positive post on 01:18 - Nov 9 with 1307 viewsbob566

I'm positive too. Set pieces has to be addressed though. Concede but don't score from them.
Login to get fewer ads

Positive post on 07:43 - Nov 9 with 1128 viewsPunteR

Positive posts i prefer.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024