Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread 13:36 - Dec 16 with 5986 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s on Sunday at 3pm.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:41 - Dec 19 with 656 viewsbritferry

I still can't believe the BBC cancelled an episode of The Repair Shop for this tripe

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:06 - Dec 19 with 637 viewsbritferry

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 15:38 - Dec 19 by STID2017

Should have picked up a red card for cheating during the penalties

as a wind-up, him picking up the ball walking back to the line and throwing it away, was genius but it should have been a straight red.

Rules now need to be brought in, once a penalty is given or during a penalty shoot out, the goal keeper must stay in the 6 yard box.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:06 - Dec 19 with 637 viewsLuther27

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:41 - Dec 19 by britferry

I still can't believe the BBC cancelled an episode of The Repair Shop for this tripe

Mon Dieu! Avez Vous Cuppa? 😂

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:44 - Dec 19 with 602 viewsbuilthjack

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 15:25 - Dec 19 by lifelong

The Argies keeper got a bit excited about winning the Golden Glove.

The Arab guy seemed to like it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:46 - Dec 19 with 597 viewstrampie

Deserved win by Argentina, Messi sealed his place as a football great and it was nice too yet again have a South American winner after European countries had won quite a few World cups on the trot.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 21:01 - Dec 19 with 569 viewsKilkennyjack

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:46 - Dec 19 by trampie

Deserved win by Argentina, Messi sealed his place as a football great and it was nice too yet again have a South American winner after European countries had won quite a few World cups on the trot.

Well said Trampie.

Beware of the Risen People

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 21:43 - Dec 19 with 550 viewsFireboy2

Definitely, totally lived upto the argies way of playing the game, messi shows none of this behaviour that's why he's regarded as one of the best.
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 13:05 - Dec 20 with 456 viewsBrynmill_Jack

His save in the second half was up there with the best. I think there is gamesmanship in every penalty shoot out . The French didn’t bother but I’m still of the opinion the right side won.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 13:55 - Dec 20 with 425 viewsSTID2017

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 13:05 - Dec 20 by Brynmill_Jack

His save in the second half was up there with the best. I think there is gamesmanship in every penalty shoot out . The French didn’t bother but I’m still of the opinion the right side won.

I wouldn't disagree with the outcome, but behaviour of keepers needs to be examined.
He should have been sent off.
The rules need changing

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024