Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NJ 20:16 - Jan 4 with 9354 viewsScoot

He has to go. Thoughts please

Poll: Should NJ go?

NJ on 11:31 - Jan 11 with 1384 viewsDorsetIan

NJ on 10:49 - Jan 11 by Heisenberg

Jones yesterday about the challenge at Saints ‘I am a born again Christian and I believe everything is Gods will. I’m not quite in the lions den yet but it’s part of being a manager’. Ffs

I'm not sure which is worse, his team's performance on the pitch or the utter b0ll0cks that he continually spouts.

And I'm not talking about him being God squad - he said this this week:

"Over the next 2-3 weeks you’ll see a good balance in the work that we do”

Wtf does that even mean?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

NJ on 11:44 - Jan 11 with 1371 views1885_SFC

I'm not religious whatsoever... but every time I watch his teams play, I find myself saying "Jesus Christ", "Holy Moses" and "Good Lord"...

Old School is Cool

NJ on 12:01 - Jan 11 with 1339 viewsDorsetIan

NJ on 11:44 - Jan 11 by 1885_SFC

I'm not religious whatsoever... but every time I watch his teams play, I find myself saying "Jesus Christ", "Holy Moses" and "Good Lord"...

I think you've worked out his cunning plan. He's using Saints for his missionary work.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

NJ on 13:51 - Jan 11 with 1180 views1885_SFC

NJ on 12:01 - Jan 11 by DorsetIan

I think you've worked out his cunning plan. He's using Saints for his missionary work.

"Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God... when thou must learn hoofball, apocalyptic formations & famine up front for thy lone striker"...

Old School is Cool

NJ on 14:18 - Jan 11 with 1162 viewsBerber

NJ on 07:54 - Jan 9 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Why ?

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY .... WHO would you choose ?  1, That is available . 2 Is affordable 3. Has the experience . 4. Will definitely turn Saints fortunes around? .... Or would you rather an unknown foreign manager SAY an Argentinian guy -- WHO sounded wonderful -  BUT soon found that he had no clue whatsoever .... who nearly got us relegated ....... Or give a British guy a chance ............ Like I say -  give the guy a chance !!!!!  EASY TO SACK ! SACK ! SACK.

Have you been taking lessons from NJs speech coach?
NJ on 15:04 - Jan 11 with 1126 viewsgrumpy

NJ on 07:54 - Jan 9 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Why ?

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY .... WHO would you choose ?  1, That is available . 2 Is affordable 3. Has the experience . 4. Will definitely turn Saints fortunes around? .... Or would you rather an unknown foreign manager SAY an Argentinian guy -- WHO sounded wonderful -  BUT soon found that he had no clue whatsoever .... who nearly got us relegated ....... Or give a British guy a chance ............ Like I say -  give the guy a chance !!!!!  EASY TO SACK ! SACK ! SACK.

Does this make any sense to anyone because I am struggling to comprehend.
NJ on 16:44 - Jan 11 with 1080 viewsLondonSaint76

Jones yesterday about the challenge at Saints ‘I am a born again Christian and I believe everything is Gods will. I’m not quite in the lions den yet but it’s part of being a manager’. Ffs

aewwwàaawaaawwwaw

I’m not quite in the lions game aw wqa aaa was SAqq

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

NJ on 18:35 - Jan 11 with 1022 viewsLondonSaint76

<Jones yesterday about the challenge at Saints ‘I am a born again Christian and I believe everything is Gods will> appropriate, as his team & tactics are getting crucified every game in the Premier League…

<I’m not quite in the lions den yet> no, that’s next season, Millwall are in The Championship…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024