Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester United (h) Match Thread 12:09 - Jan 13 with 28196 viewsHullDale

Colchester United (h) Match Thread on 14:50 - Jan 16 with 1375 viewsBrierls

Colchester United (h) Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 15 by Shun

I do think a lot more is being made of the decision to switch keepers than is needed. O’Donnell’s been poor and made quite a few mistakes that’ve cost us goals this season. He deserved to be dropped. Although dropping him just a day or two after his replacement arrives probably isn’t the wisest decision, let’s not act like it’s the worst thing we’ve seen this season.

I completely agree. ROD is out of form and didn't look to be learning from mistakes, particularly from free kicks. Speaking to Bradford fans last Tuesday, there was a theme of him getting beat from distance when with them, with it being mentioned without prompting. I still think he's a decent L2 keeper, but he hasn't been performing as he did earlier in the season.

EBJ made a big call bringing Eastwood straight into the side, which unfortunately back fired spectacularly due to an individual mistake. It's an even bigger call for who starts at Hartlepool!!
Colchester United (h) Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 16 with 1171 viewsgolfaduffy

Exactly what my Bradford pal tells me. Doesn't come off is line, and gets beaten from long range too often. Still a decent keeper if you have commanding centre halves infront of him.

He also told me that he was very surprised when we signed him because of wages so I wonder if we need to offload him?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024