Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sell the lot 16:32 - Jan 28 with 6529 viewsDubaiR

Doesn’t matter who the manager is, we have had enough. This group is soft and gutless.

Today was utterly shocking.
Sell the lot on 18:08 - Jan 28 with 1663 viewsDubaiR

Who said sack the lot?
Sell the lot on 18:17 - Jan 28 with 1594 viewsOutintheOrne

Sell the lot on 17:08 - Jan 28 by Discodroids

Im getting the acrid stench of atrophy up my hooter, we're a decaying mausolium of a football club.

Years of Staggering incompetence from the floorboards up have led us to being Nothing more than a Tattered and Torn satellite state of Fulham FC & Brentford FC.

A club wallowing in the plasma pool of f uck all.

Exactly. Sorry meant to upvote but I've got fat fingers and a small screen.
Sell the lot on 18:27 - Jan 28 with 1520 viewsSteveB

Tim Irrelevant, Kakay, Dozell , Clarke-Salter & with a heavy heart, Albert. I don't want to see any of them in a QPR shirt again, but it's not like we have any decent replacements. I'll stop there, I could add Dickie, but I won't, he's just shit but means well...

Mole-face did a massive number on us. Hang your heads in shame, LF & LH. This is on you, you morons.
Sell the lot on 18:27 - Jan 28 with 1520 viewsdistortR

Sell the lot on 17:08 - Jan 28 by Discodroids

Im getting the acrid stench of atrophy up my hooter, we're a decaying mausolium of a football club.

Years of Staggering incompetence from the floorboards up have led us to being Nothing more than a Tattered and Torn satellite state of Fulham FC & Brentford FC.

A club wallowing in the plasma pool of f uck all.

a trophy?
Can't see it mate, but I admire your optimism.
Sell the lot on 18:31 - Jan 28 with 1468 viewsYokelR

Keep the manager, who is going to do any better with this lot?
Problem is the club is full of people stealing a living but its always the manager who gets sacked.
Need to make changes amongst dof, coaches, whoever selects transfer targets and an awful lot of players.
Club is badly run full stop and has been for years.
Sell the lot on 20:41 - Jan 28 with 1168 viewsE15Hoop

Sell the lot on 18:31 - Jan 28 by YokelR

Keep the manager, who is going to do any better with this lot?
Problem is the club is full of people stealing a living but its always the manager who gets sacked.
Need to make changes amongst dof, coaches, whoever selects transfer targets and an awful lot of players.
Club is badly run full stop and has been for years.

Sounds to me that the manager has a pretty clear view of who the "problem children" are, and what needs to happen. Of course, there's only 3 dsays left to the end of the transfer window and we don't have a pot to p*ss in, but it's all going to be fine..
Sell the lot on 20:51 - Jan 28 with 1130 viewsHOOPNO7

If we end up in League1 we may well have to sell a large number of the high earners
Sell the lot on 21:14 - Jan 28 with 1077 viewsE15Hoop

Sell the lot on 20:51 - Jan 28 by HOOPNO7

If we end up in League1 we may well have to sell a large number of the high earners

You are assuming that someone else actually wants them..
Login to get fewer ads

Sell the lot on 21:30 - Jan 28 with 1047 viewsR_from_afar

Sell the lot on 21:14 - Jan 28 by E15Hoop

You are assuming that someone else actually wants them..

We could always raffle them. They’re already numbered for our convenience

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sell the lot on 21:37 - Jan 28 with 1033 viewsE15Hoop

Sell the lot on 21:30 - Jan 28 by R_from_afar

We could always raffle them. They’re already numbered for our convenience

If it involves putting them in a box and shaking them around a bit, I'm definitely for it..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024