Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City 12:20 - Feb 3 with 3723 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59508/everything-russell

Ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 11:18 - Feb 4 with 446 viewsswan_si

Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 11:00 - Feb 4 by onehunglow

Not everybody seemingly in awe of Riss and his process
I see the “ truth” pointed out to us and then ask myself whyI don’t believe it .
None of us know
Those with “ contacts” at the club are surely only relaying heresay and what really is the truth nobody outside the inner sanctum knows.
Frankly,I wouldn’t trust Martin with yesterdays newspapers . I can’t really explain exactly what it is @bout him that grates on me and worries my very soul. Maybe it’s his dumping and freezing out players ,often young ones, then claiming they are wonderful people,as he described Paterson when he was trying to get away . Pats is that wonderful ,nobody will take us off our hands,not unlike Matt Grimes,undroppable as he is.

If Levein refused to sell Whittaker for 2 m however,then that is incredible ,almost as much as not actually selling Obefemi up front and pocketing the cash .

If Levein interfered with us getting a goalkeeper then that too is unforgivable as the one Fisher brought to us is not fit for purpose.

So,the truth…is that both owner and coach are trailer trash really and show ineptness on an epic level . We are unravelling fast and ideally need owner and coach replaced and we reset .Then we fans can unite again .

so we as fans can unite if we if we go along with the your hate of all things Swansea, nah, your moaning and complaining started way before Russ and the Americans, face it you're just a grumpy sod looking for the next thing to drag someone down.
You claim that your dislike of Martin maybe his dumping and freezing out players, but you started criticising him when he was announced as our new manager, you even had a pop at Cooper because of his looks , fact is you're bitter and twisted.
Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 12:02 - Feb 4 with 400 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 10:56 - Feb 4 by swan_si

I'd say its what I would like to see, but to demand " I want ", its what kids say when they stamp their feet.

Really?
OK.
Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 12:07 - Feb 4 with 385 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 11:18 - Feb 4 by swan_si

so we as fans can unite if we if we go along with the your hate of all things Swansea, nah, your moaning and complaining started way before Russ and the Americans, face it you're just a grumpy sod looking for the next thing to drag someone down.
You claim that your dislike of Martin maybe his dumping and freezing out players, but you started criticising him when he was announced as our new manager, you even had a pop at Cooper because of his looks , fact is you're bitter and twisted.

You don't do forum rules do you?
Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 12:17 - Feb 4 with 373 viewsonehunglow

Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 12:07 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

You don't do forum rules do you?

He s a rum lad is Si.
Great fan though .
Always goes
Always there
Does the hard miles

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 12:45 - Feb 4 with 363 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 12:17 - Feb 4 by onehunglow

He s a rum lad is Si.
Great fan though .
Always goes
Always there
Does the hard miles

Good for him.
Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 13:16 - Feb 4 with 336 viewsReslovenSwan1

Martin has spent the last 18 months defending his ways and promising development growth and sustainabliity. The owners are nbeing susta9nable and l not lending the club any more money

Martin wanted a striker. He already had seven strikers. Piroe, Cullen, Whitaker, Patterson, Joseph Obafemi and Garrick. Of the seven three were on loan and two were sulking.

Two were sold Garrick and Obafemi and one returned Whitaker leaving him Five strikers with one still sulking and one loan.

'Wonderful' Wrexhams signed one palyer only Eoghan O'Connell a free centre back from Charlton.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 18:12 - Feb 4 with 298 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Everything Russell Martin said this morning regards Swansea City on 13:16 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Martin has spent the last 18 months defending his ways and promising development growth and sustainabliity. The owners are nbeing susta9nable and l not lending the club any more money

Martin wanted a striker. He already had seven strikers. Piroe, Cullen, Whitaker, Patterson, Joseph Obafemi and Garrick. Of the seven three were on loan and two were sulking.

Two were sold Garrick and Obafemi and one returned Whitaker leaving him Five strikers with one still sulking and one loan.

'Wonderful' Wrexhams signed one palyer only Eoghan O'Connell a free centre back from Charlton.

Wrexham did not need to sign more they are a well run and well managed team as their league position shows

Martin was totally clueless. Wonder if he will blame himself for his second half tactics and substitions. Why take your attackers of so soon when only holding a goal lead. Especially with our defence one of the worst in the League.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024