Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? 19:57 - Feb 12 with 5162 viewssuzie

Poll: Would you welcome Koeman back to the club?

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 12:57 - Feb 13 with 986 viewssledger

i personally think leeds panicked to quickly with their manager,kept them up and there a young vibrant side this season playing good football and can only improve,suprised at his sacking
How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 18:57 - Feb 13 with 912 viewsMattFinish

Jesse Marsh - Nathan Jones with an American accent
How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 08:24 - Feb 14 with 852 viewscocklebreath

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 18:57 - Feb 13 by MattFinish

Jesse Marsh - Nathan Jones with an American accent

Hardly, football totally different and he’s not a c&nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 08:50 - Feb 14 with 824 viewsSouthamptonfan

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 08:24 - Feb 14 by cocklebreath

Hardly, football totally different and he’s not a c&nt

And Marsch has been a PL manager, Jones hadn't. Marsch has won PL games, Jones hadn't. I hope Marsch gets the job.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 08:51 - Feb 14 with 825 viewsUlsterBaz

Uninspiring but what on earth do we expect? Bottom of the league & likely to go down so we’re hardly a massive draw for managers. The horse bolted when they didn’t jettison Ralph last May and appoint a decent manager at the start of the summer.
How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 08:58 - Feb 14 with 811 viewsButty101

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 08:51 - Feb 14 by UlsterBaz

Uninspiring but what on earth do we expect? Bottom of the league & likely to go down so we’re hardly a massive draw for managers. The horse bolted when they didn’t jettison Ralph last May and appoint a decent manager at the start of the summer.

They would have appointed Jones last summer. He was their statistical choice! The only good thing would have been that we would still have had time to recover.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 09:54 - Feb 14 with 755 viewsMattFinish

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 11:33 - Feb 13 by cocklebreath

WTF do people keep saying Rafa he’s been hopeless at his last 2 English clubs he’s past it

It’s called having an opinion
Who would you choose
How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 10:29 - Feb 14 with 729 viewscocklebreath

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 09:54 - Feb 14 by MattFinish

Who would you choose

Chris Nichol
4-2-4

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 10:45 - Feb 14 with 712 viewsUlsterBaz

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 09:54 - Feb 14 by MattFinish

Who would you choose

I have to be honest, I’m not sure who I would pick from the realistic pool of managers we’ve been linked with.
How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 13:22 - Feb 14 with 644 viewsButty101

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 21:00 - Feb 12 by PatfromPoole

Get your money on Jess Thorup if you can find a site that will accept the bet.

Glad i dont taking betting advise from you!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 18:08 - Feb 14 with 585 viewsMattFinish

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 22:48 - Feb 12 by cocklebreath

I’d be quite happy with him, he seems quite likeable unlike the last chump and his teams play decent football

Yeah and had a 29% win rate at Leeds FFS.
How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 18:11 - Feb 14 with 583 viewsMattFinish

How would you rate the appointment of Marsch (1/4 on tonight at Skybet)? on 10:29 - Feb 14 by cocklebreath

Chris Nichol
4-2-4

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024