Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS 15:57 - Feb 14 with 1503 viewsdurham_exile

I will be watching on iFollow this evening so will keep this very brief.

Time for the U’s to match their Away form with the Saddlers in Town this evening.
Michael Flynn brings his Walsall team including Brandon Comley and the mercurial Jamille Matt. This will offer a good test before the crunch game at Brunton Park on Saturday.

Weather tonight will be clear and dry and 4 degrees Celsius.

MB has hinted at team changes.

I reckon he will play the following in the 3,4,1,2 formation:

O’Hara

Chambers Kelleher Hall

Tchamadeu Read Ashley Wood

Chilvers

Appiah Hopper

Subs
Hornby Greenidge Newby Tovide Jay Akinde Kazeem

Sadly, Cole Skuse is unlikely to be fit tonight. However, MB has adequate replacements from within his strong squad of players.

Score 2-0 to the Super U’s

Back-to-back wins and all ready for the big one against the Cumbrians at the weekend.

Enjoy the game.

Up the U’s

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 16:18 - Feb 14 with 1077 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Has there been any official word on the fitness of both Skuse and the young goalkeeper from Arsenal? I'm guessing Hornby's operation has been delayed as he was fit enough to be on the bench on Saturday.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 17:44 - Feb 14 with 1044 viewswessex_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 16:18 - Feb 14 by RSCOSWORTH

Has there been any official word on the fitness of both Skuse and the young goalkeeper from Arsenal? I'm guessing Hornby's operation has been delayed as he was fit enough to be on the bench on Saturday.

I think I read/ heard that Hornby delayed his operation because Sam Smith picked up the injury.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 18:43 - Feb 14 with 1023 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 17:44 - Feb 14 by wessex_exile

I think I read/ heard that Hornby delayed his operation because Sam Smith picked up the injury.

The singer? Admittedly I’ve never seen him play but not sure he’s the answer to our goalkeeping injury woes.

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 18:54 - Feb 14 with 1004 viewswessex_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 18:43 - Feb 14 by RSCOSWORTH

The singer? Admittedly I’ve never seen him play but not sure he’s the answer to our goalkeeping injury woes.

LOL - *Tom

Up the U's

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 19:01 - Feb 14 with 997 viewswessex_exile

One change, Chilvers in for the injured Skuse. Chilvers and Jay in the starting XI looks promising.

Up the U's

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 19:07 - Feb 14 with 994 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 18:54 - Feb 14 by wessex_exile

LOL - *Tom

He’s on the bench tonight so must’ve recovered from whatever kept him out last Tuesday and Saturday.

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 19:44 - Feb 14 with 974 viewsdurham_exile

Come on the U's

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:04 - Feb 14 with 963 viewsdurham_exile

On the subject of physicality Big John needs to impose himself more.

Too gentle a giant at times.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:05 - Feb 14 with 960 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:04 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

On the subject of physicality Big John needs to impose himself more.

Too gentle a giant at times.

Up the U's

Hopper Very unlucky then

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:15 - Feb 14 with 951 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:05 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Hopper Very unlucky then

Carlisle 2 - 0 down to Mansfield

Chambers unlucky with his header

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:27 - Feb 14 with 944 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:15 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Carlisle 2 - 0 down to Mansfield

Chambers unlucky with his header

Is anyone else having problems with iFollow.
It keeps freezing.
Normally I don't have any problem.

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 916 viewswessex_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:27 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Is anyone else having problems with iFollow.
It keeps freezing.
Normally I don't have any problem.

All good for me here in Wiltshire (I'm afraid) Durham. Very tight game so far, not much in it at all. Big second half playing towards the South Stand for the U's!

Up the U's

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 915 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:48 - Feb 14 by wessex_exile

All good for me here in Wiltshire (I'm afraid) Durham. Very tight game so far, not much in it at all. Big second half playing towards the South Stand for the U's!

Good to hear Wessex

Amazing scoreline at Brunton Park

Also good to see the Shay men winning as well.

Come on we can win this

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:02 - Feb 14 with 910 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 20:57 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Good to hear Wessex

Amazing scoreline at Brunton Park

Also good to see the Shay men winning as well.

Come on we can win this

Att 2571
Walsall 161

I would like to see Appiah given 30 minutes tonight

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:07 - Feb 14 with 909 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:02 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Att 2571
Walsall 161

I would like to see Appiah given 30 minutes tonight

Stupid booking for Junior

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:09 - Feb 14 with 907 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:07 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Stupid booking for Junior

And that was an example of Big John not showing enough intent when clean through

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:10 - Feb 14 with 904 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:09 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

And that was an example of Big John not showing enough intent when clean through

Looks as though Appiah may be coming on.

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:14 - Feb 14 with 901 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:10 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Looks as though Appiah may be coming on.

Colchester stepping up the pressure

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 898 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:14 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Colchester stepping up the pressure

I have no interest in listening to Scummend sort it out Radio Essex

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:25 - Feb 14 with 895 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:20 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

I have no interest in listening to Scummend sort it out Radio Essex

Appiah for Akinde
Read for Chambers
Tovide for Hopper
75 mins

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:35 - Feb 14 with 893 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:25 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Appiah for Akinde
Read for Chambers
Tovide for Hopper
75 mins

Newby for Jay

Brilliant work by Kelleher

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 888 viewsdurham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 21:35 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Newby for Jay

Brilliant work by Kelleher

Another valuable point.
Bring on the Cumbrians

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 22:34 - Feb 14 with 858 viewsthrillseeker

Managed to finish work early and attend game.

All I can say is what a tedious game where both teams looked incapable of scoring

0-0 was a definitely a fair result

First half temperature was mild but after 50/55 mins there was a sudden/ rapid temperature drop
Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 23:01 - Feb 14 with 842 viewsgerry_us

Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 22:34 - Feb 14 by thrillseeker

Managed to finish work early and attend game.

All I can say is what a tedious game where both teams looked incapable of scoring

0-0 was a definitely a fair result

First half temperature was mild but after 50/55 mins there was a sudden/ rapid temperature drop

Should have worked later Thrillo!
Saddle up for three more precious points tonight at the JCS on 23:36 - Feb 14 with 825 viewsbwildered

Well if you had a date with football on Valentines night, it drew a blank. No spark in this goalless encounter. The only positive, the defence looked solid and reliable throughout, still a vital function in getting something out of a unglamorous ninety minutes.
Well there’s plenty more games in the sea.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024