Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stockport County match 22:40 - Feb 19 with 5815 views_Stefan_Kuntz

Come on, kick Stockport County arse, run rampant.

Stockport County match on 23:01 - Feb 19 with 5744 viewsD_Alien

Tbh, i'd just like to see us run

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stockport County match on 23:15 - Feb 19 with 5716 views_Stefan_Kuntz

Let's see a home goal in the first minute that goes in by means of deflections off the hind quarters of 3 players, initiating the thought "it's our night".
Stockport County match on 08:11 - Feb 20 with 5491 viewsfinberty

Wonder what Welch, Grant, Bramhall, Parlane, Simmonds etc are up to? Their graft on the night in 1987 saved us from the drop. Same needed now please. Unlikely, I know.
Stockport County match on 11:21 - Feb 20 with 5212 views_Stefan_Kuntz

Rochdale 2 - 1 Stockport County
Stockport County match on 11:40 - Feb 20 with 5152 viewsDaleiLama

Stockport County match on 11:21 - Feb 20 by _Stefan_Kuntz

It's too early in the morning for you to have drunk that much. Please seek help.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Stockport County match on 13:01 - Feb 20 with 5000 viewsdavidab2202

Just like last Saturday ,just our luck to be playing against a team in a rich run of form.
Perhaps already looking for an excuse, as it doesn't seem to matter we would probably lose to anyone at the moment.
Stockport County match on 13:02 - Feb 20 with 4990 viewsBrierls

Stockport County match on 13:01 - Feb 20 by davidab2202

Just like last Saturday ,just our luck to be playing against a team in a rich run of form.
Perhaps already looking for an excuse, as it doesn't seem to matter we would probably lose to anyone at the moment.

Every team is in a rich vein of form compared to us.
Stockport County match on 15:52 - Feb 20 with 4732 viewsdiver

Stockport County match on 11:21 - Feb 20 by _Stefan_Kuntz

The season starts here !!
Login to get fewer ads

Stockport County match on 19:37 - Feb 21 with 4324 views1949er

EEL playing and Hendo not the man is a JOKE

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Stockport County match (n/t) on 21:15 - Feb 21 with 4137 viewsDorkingDale

[Post edited 21 Feb 2023 21:20]
Stockport County match on 21:42 - Feb 21 with 4053 viewsTalkingSutty

Stockport County match on 19:37 - Feb 21 by 1949er

EEL playing and Hendo not the man is a JOKE

I honestly think Bentley is looking to be paid off. Tonight is the sort of game that Henderson thrives in, being the main man in front of a big home crowd. The decision making from Bentley has to be seen to be believed, the Brierley situation is a total farce, if he's on the bench he's fit enough to start. He wrongly drops Taylor and then brings him back in the following game. Ebanks-Landel is a accident waiting to happen. Rodney comes in from nowhere to lead the line, he's unfit and lazy. He signs Eastwood who is a liability and signs Adshead knowing he was injured. Nearly everything Bentley does turns out to be the wrong decision.

The Chairman and Directors might not like it but the fans are absolutely spot on when it comes to pointing out the obvious, Bentley should have gone weeks ago while we still had a outside chance of escaping relegation. As it is now he won't be the only one going, many fans will also follow him, there's only so much of this you can stomach as a paying customer.
Stockport County match on 21:50 - Feb 21 with 3937 viewsmightydale

Stockport County match on 21:42 - Feb 21 by TalkingSutty

I honestly think Bentley is looking to be paid off. Tonight is the sort of game that Henderson thrives in, being the main man in front of a big home crowd. The decision making from Bentley has to be seen to be believed, the Brierley situation is a total farce, if he's on the bench he's fit enough to start. He wrongly drops Taylor and then brings him back in the following game. Ebanks-Landel is a accident waiting to happen. Rodney comes in from nowhere to lead the line, he's unfit and lazy. He signs Eastwood who is a liability and signs Adshead knowing he was injured. Nearly everything Bentley does turns out to be the wrong decision.

The Chairman and Directors might not like it but the fans are absolutely spot on when it comes to pointing out the obvious, Bentley should have gone weeks ago while we still had a outside chance of escaping relegation. As it is now he won't be the only one going, many fans will also follow him, there's only so much of this you can stomach as a paying customer.

The chairman and the directors are solely responsible for the situation we are in, sooner they are no longer involved in the club the better.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Stockport County match on 21:52 - Feb 21 with 3902 views442Dale

The mistakes keep piling up. Every day that passes is seeing bits of the club breaking off and falling into the abyss.

All on us.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Stockport County match on 21:53 - Feb 21 with 3896 viewsjoecooke

I wasn't bentley out, but i am now. I don't think he's been dealt the best hand and Mullarkey looks a really good signing .

All that aside, i think the board need to get some proper knowledgeable professional football people around them as they are at best nieve.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Stockport County match on 21:53 - Feb 21 with 3878 viewsClivert

Absolutely spot on that.

When I saw that starting XI I thought that leaving Henderson out was a statement from Bentley saying that he wants the boot and that he's had enough.

As a long standing season ticket holder I didn't bother going tonight, I had nothing else to do I just didn't fancy watching that team get beat again and then having to wade myself and my kids through the 3000 gloating County fans after the game.

It's the lowest of the low this.
Stockport County match on 22:03 - Feb 21 with 3767 viewsD_Alien

Left after an hour

We were just showing signs of getting something from the game then 0-2 in the blink of an eye

As i walked round the ground, i could hear "You're getting sacked in the morning" and thought it was County fans, but once behind the Pearl St realised it was our lot - and fair enough

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stockport County match on 22:07 - Feb 21 with 3742 viewsTalkingSutty

Stockport County match on 21:50 - Feb 21 by mightydale

The chairman and the directors are solely responsible for the situation we are in, sooner they are no longer involved in the club the better.

We wouldn't have a club had it not been for the Chairman and Directors, that's a fact. That doesn't mean they are not above criticism though. A inexperienced boardroom who have been busy putting out fires and spending a lot of their own money in the process. Good luck to them, I wouldn't like to be in their position. Poor footballing decisions have been made since they came into the club but that's probably what you would expect with a rookie board and the off field issues that they have had to contend with. It's the lazy so called footballers we have in the club who are most to blame.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2023 22:37]
Stockport County match on 22:08 - Feb 21 with 3728 viewsClivert

Stockport County match on 22:03 - Feb 21 by D_Alien

Left after an hour

We were just showing signs of getting something from the game then 0-2 in the blink of an eye

As i walked round the ground, i could hear "You're getting sacked in the morning" and thought it was County fans, but once behind the Pearl St realised it was our lot - and fair enough

As a 'Fan Owned' club perhaps the board will now give the large majority of the fans their wish?

The rebuild for life outside of The EFL needs to start tomorrow because what we are all currently witnessing is like watching a loved one slowly die.
Stockport County match on 22:10 - Feb 21 with 3717 viewsdalenumber2

Stockport County match on 22:03 - Feb 21 by D_Alien

Left after an hour

I think the Stockport fans started that chant then our fans joined in. It’s totally depressing. I will be giving our next match a miss as this is not good for my sante.
Stockport County match on 22:35 - Feb 21 with 3536 viewsToffeemanc

Stockport County match on 21:53 - Feb 21 by Clivert

Absolutely spot on that.

When I saw that starting XI I thought that leaving Henderson out was a statement from Bentley saying that he wants the boot and that he's had enough.

As a long standing season ticket holder I didn't bother going tonight, I had nothing else to do I just didn't fancy watching that team get beat again and then having to wade myself and my kids through the 3000 gloating County fans after the game.

It's the lowest of the low this.

This is my thoughts exactly and like you I also chose not to go tonight despite having a season ticket.
I actually doubt I will bother going again until Bentley is sacked. Our league status has already gone and even if he is sacked nobody is going to keep us up with these players.
The problem for me with sacking Bentley is that I have no trust in the board to appoint an adequate replacement as they clearly have no footballing knowledge or expertise. They should rightly be thanked for saving the club, but are clearly businessmen whose focus is on making the club more financially viable, unfortunately this is coming at the cost of the product on the pitch. They need somebody with footballing knowledge to help out and it needs to happen soon.
If Bentley is still in charge for next season the financial issues will only get bigger as I would expect a very significant drop in the number of season ticket holders for national league football.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Stockport County match on 22:39 - Feb 21 with 3506 viewsClivert

Stockport County match on 22:35 - Feb 21 by Toffeemanc

This is my thoughts exactly and like you I also chose not to go tonight despite having a season ticket.
I actually doubt I will bother going again until Bentley is sacked. Our league status has already gone and even if he is sacked nobody is going to keep us up with these players.
The problem for me with sacking Bentley is that I have no trust in the board to appoint an adequate replacement as they clearly have no footballing knowledge or expertise. They should rightly be thanked for saving the club, but are clearly businessmen whose focus is on making the club more financially viable, unfortunately this is coming at the cost of the product on the pitch. They need somebody with footballing knowledge to help out and it needs to happen soon.
If Bentley is still in charge for next season the financial issues will only get bigger as I would expect a very significant drop in the number of season ticket holders for national league football.

There is only one answer to that and that is we go back to Dunphy and Hill.
Stockport County match on 00:02 - Feb 22 with 3321 viewsToffeemanc

Stockport County match on 22:39 - Feb 21 by Clivert

There is only one answer to that and that is we go back to Dunphy and Hill.

It would definitely address some of the issues we have but I’d have serious doubts if either would even want to be involved with the club in its current state.
The longer this season goes on the more we are looking like Scunthorpe did last season and given their position this season the more concerned I am for us next season in the National League.

Without serious changes on and off the pitch I fear we may slide straight through the National League next season as well.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024