Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
**Burnley Match Thread** 13:20 - Apr 21 with 129358 viewsted_hendrix

Let us pray.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

3
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:24 - Apr 22 with 4562 viewsdenhamhoop2

How the hell are we ahead
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:24 - Apr 22 with 4565 viewsconnell10

Yesssssss

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:24 - Apr 22 with 4554 viewsstrikerace

what is happening, I am confused
2
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:24 - Apr 22 with 4530 viewsMick_S

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:23 - Apr 22 by QPR_Hibs

Field 0 - 1


Stop it!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:24 - Apr 22 with 4534 viewsTacticalR

Didn't see that one coming.

Air hostess clique

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:24 - Apr 22 with 4512 viewseghamranger

Great Goal too…


Still continue to pray please
4
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:24 - Apr 22 with 4510 viewsAndybrat

Should bring on Archer for Dykes
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:24 - Apr 22 with 4505 viewsconnell10

We sucker punched them.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Login to get fewer ads

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:25 - Apr 22 with 4485 viewsjohncharles

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:23 - Apr 22 by QPR_Hibs

Field 0 - 1


HOLY SHIT !!!!!!

Strong and stable my arse.

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:25 - Apr 22 with 4468 viewsKerryE

Mid table now. What's all the fuss been about
2
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:25 - Apr 22 with 4461 viewsHantsR

OK, Preston manual of shithousery for 30 mins!?
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:26 - Apr 22 with 4351 viewsDamo1962

Feckin yessssssssssss🥳
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:26 - Apr 22 with 4365 viewsjohncharles

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:24 - Apr 22 by denhamhoop2

How the hell are we ahead


It’s all that praying 😂

Strong and stable my arse.

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:26 - Apr 22 with 4344 viewsMick_S

Could someone describe the goal please, it’s been a while.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:26 - Apr 22 with 4345 viewsconnell10

Get a 2nd I say ...the old , one , two...

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:27 - Apr 22 with 4277 viewsed_83

“It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand."
1
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:28 - Apr 22 with 4155 viewsed_83

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:26 - Apr 22 by Mick_S

Could someone describe the goal please, it’s been a while.


Long throw from Laird allowed to bounce through the Burnley area, Field chested it down and pinged a half-volley into the top corner from 10 yards out.
1
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:28 - Apr 22 with 4141 viewsqprd

if youre gonna play the channel ball, play it to armstrong- good sub

dykes to play slightly deeper?
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:28 - Apr 22 with 4122 viewsstowmarketrange

I can’t move for the next 30 odd minutes now.Come on u R’sssssssssss.
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:29 - Apr 22 with 4105 viewsAndybrat

Sinclair for Adomah, good defensive move. Presume Lowe on the right and we stay 442?
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:30 - Apr 22 with 4013 viewsHantsR

Did Field get booked for protesting about the foul on Sinclair?
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:30 - Apr 22 with 3948 viewsitsbiga

Lol I just woke up and checked the scores
Must be in the twilight zone

Poll: Who you care to win the playoffs? Likely 4 of these suspects...

1
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:31 - Apr 22 with 3940 viewsplasmahoop

Blow the chuffing full time whistle
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:31 - Apr 22 with 3923 viewsMick_S



Loo rolls time.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:31 - Apr 22 with 3912 viewsstowmarketrange

Just look at the table.Stop it now.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026