Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4up 4 down 14:33 - Apr 21 with 5569 viewsleicesterdale

Don’t you think that it’s about time that the rules are changed governing Relegation/Promotion between League 2 and the National League.

Seriously, now that so many former league clubs are in the National League?

In fact, whilst we are about it, we can rename the National League as League Division Three?

I mean, it’s opens up league footbsll to a wider audience…….
4up 4 down on 13:50 - Apr 22 with 928 viewsD_Alien

4up 4 down on 13:27 - Apr 22 by EllDale

Just had a peek at National League North to see who might be gaining promotion.
Top of the table are……Kings Lynn!!
Not quite sure how they can be deemed to be northern but Gloucester City are in a playoff place as well.
Hardly derby matches are they?

Lovely place King's Lynn

The garden at the Wetherspoons there, backing onto the river, is one of the best places to sup a pint in the country

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

4up 4 down on 14:37 - Apr 22 with 839 viewssxdale

4up 4 down on 13:27 - Apr 22 by EllDale

Just had a peek at National League North to see who might be gaining promotion.
Top of the table are……Kings Lynn!!
Not quite sure how they can be deemed to be northern but Gloucester City are in a playoff place as well.
Hardly derby matches are they?

A few years back went to see Bishops Stortford v Blyth Spartans in NLN. As has been said just depends who gets relegated. Whilst I think it should be 2 automatic +1 play off winner for promotion. Below the conference when leagues are merging should be 1 automatic and 1 play off winner, any more than 4 teams relegated out of a league seems a bit much.
4up 4 down on 18:13 - Apr 22 with 714 viewsrich_dale

Think there will be a change either this close season or next. A team with 100+ points having to play off isn't right, and there will be more pressure to make a quick change if that team doesn't go up.
4up 4 down on 18:50 - Apr 22 with 668 viewsSaxonDale

Could a rule be introduced in which the team finishing 2nd could be promoted automatically and play-offs scrapped for a season if they finished a certain amount of points ahead of 3rd? To be honest I’ve deliberately stayed clear of all things National League since about August.
4up 4 down on 19:10 - Apr 22 with 643 viewspioneer

4up 4 down on 14:37 - Apr 22 by sxdale

A few years back went to see Bishops Stortford v Blyth Spartans in NLN. As has been said just depends who gets relegated. Whilst I think it should be 2 automatic +1 play off winner for promotion. Below the conference when leagues are merging should be 1 automatic and 1 play off winner, any more than 4 teams relegated out of a league seems a bit much.

bishops stortford in national league north? Somebody been playing silly buggers with the north-south divide.

What next….Luton part of the northern powerhouse?
4up 4 down on 19:46 - Apr 22 with 624 viewsTVOS1907

4up 4 down on 19:10 - Apr 22 by pioneer

bishops stortford in national league north? Somebody been playing silly buggers with the north-south divide.

What next….Luton part of the northern powerhouse?

See my post on the previous page.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024