Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cash turnstiles 19:13 - May 9 with 2433 viewselectricblue

Now that Dale have fallen through the trap door and into the National League i think it would be extremely prudent for the club to attract those who are thinking of renewing their season card and the floating supporter by opening cash turn styles on match days....

There is no point in putting a statement out saying buy your match day tickets from the office as that is the usual practice of old.
This should help bring some extra finance.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Cash turnstiles on 19:26 - May 9 with 2350 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Are you really thinking about the fans who are NOT thinking of renewing their STs Electric especially if Jim gets the gig as many have suggested?

If so, totally agree.....some might just fancy a game and suss out how we are playing such attractive football and do not want to miss out.

Cash is king as they used to say.
Cash turnstiles on 19:29 - May 9 with 2326 viewsblackdogblue

Rip them out as no doubt we have to pay for the “service” & upgrades…

No Tech comes as it is and will last forever…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Cash turnstiles on 20:08 - May 9 with 2199 viewsNorthernDale

Best thing is, there is a man reading tickets with a phone in one of the Sandy turnstiles, so why not let people pay there?
Cash turnstiles on 00:10 - May 10 with 1946 viewsSandyman

Cash turnstiles on 20:08 - May 9 by NorthernDale

Best thing is, there is a man reading tickets with a phone in one of the Sandy turnstiles, so why not let people pay there?

No brainer NorthernDale . The Bottomley introduced, not fit for purpose, ticketing system (numerous other examples of its failure) that we have been lumbered with can't handle accommodating pay on the day cash customers.

Add that to the rest of his "inexperienced in football" decisions and actions that have been ruinous to the club.

One can only wonder who's fault it is the current board unearthed a $h!tstorm when they took office.
Cash turnstiles on 09:12 - May 10 with 1705 viewselectricblue

Cash turnstiles on 19:26 - May 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

Are you really thinking about the fans who are NOT thinking of renewing their STs Electric especially if Jim gets the gig as many have suggested?

If so, totally agree.....some might just fancy a game and suss out how we are playing such attractive football and do not want to miss out.

Cash is king as they used to say.

Of course i am thinking about us Dale supporters......

I'm also in the NO camp of McNulty and Hill but i was thinking of purchasing a ST for next season, fair enough i have bought a ST since the 90s and seeing that we could be moving home next summer i thought i would do my bit...

But like i say McNulty style puts me off..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024