Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All time greats in football - Players of today !!! 08:48 - May 21 with 3636 viewsnumptydumpty

Boring I know and not QPR related, but who in present era, do we think can be looked back in years to come with legendary status.

I know in recent years it's been Messi and to a lesser extent Ronaldo.

One that goes under the radar and still got plenty to give is De Bruyne. To me the Chelsea reject has had more influence than someone more heralded such as Neymar. Fantastic player.

Clearly, Haaland and Mbappe are likely to hold superstar status for as long as their bodies hold up. What Haaland has managed this season and for a 21 year old also is obscene !!!

Appreciate might get the odd answer - couldn't care less !!! 🤣

Thoughts anyone - am guessing baller Andre Dozzell could get a mention !! 🤔

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

All time greats in football - Players of today !!! on 23:08 - May 22 with 666 viewsnumptydumpty

All time greats in football - Players of today !!! on 18:53 - May 22 by daveB

I was just saying he wasn't a one season wonder, I never suggested he was an all time great

Well all time great was the thread theme.

And my words were that he has only had one season where he lived up to his potential.

But totally disagree. He has only had one outstanding season.

Rest of the time, kebabs, bus stops and unknown reasons, there have only been flashes of form anyhow.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

All time greats in football - Players of today !!! on 23:57 - May 22 with 638 viewsjoe90

Ozil?
All time greats in football - Players of today !!! on 00:43 - May 23 with 621 viewsSydneyRs

All time greats in football - Players of today !!! on 08:46 - May 22 by GroveR

I said before he kicked a ball this season, Haaland would be into Mitrovic-in-the-championship numbers and he is. He'll batter all premier league records.

Unfortunately he'll probably never win anything at international level and winning a big international tournament is pretty much expected of a world-class player. Same with De Bruyne as long as Belgium continue to bed-shìt the knock-out stages.

If only he played for his birth country!
All time greats in football - Players of today !!! on 09:24 - May 23 with 572 viewssparkey

Kevin De Bruyne.

Best player in the premier league for the past 5 years. Absolute joy to watch.
All time greats in football - Players of today !!! on 20:06 - May 23 with 439 viewsted_hendrix

All time greats in football - Players of today !!! on 15:55 - May 21 by Clive_Anderson

Suarez for me, one of the most entertaining players I've ever seen.

Still doing it in Brazil:

He was lightning quick from a standstill nightmare to defend against, we were at Anfield It was 0-0 he came from bloody nowhere and headed the ball into our net we just sat there as fans and sometimes you gotta say fair enough, I think he had a habit of eating opposition defenders who were annoying him, fabulous intelligent player though as was Matt Le Tissier who twice at the old Dell was literally unplayable against us.

There's my two anyway.
[Post edited 23 May 2023 20:09]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

All time greats in football - Players of today !!! on 09:47 - May 24 with 352 viewsBluce_Ree

I wonder about this Haaland kid. I mean he looks unbelievable this season but what if he's another Stuart Wardley?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024