Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Credit Where Its Due... 10:17 - Jul 8 with 3583 viewsdalemark

... this is brilliant.

Credit Where Its Due... on 10:41 - Jul 8 with 3511 viewskel

Superb that and very well done to the club for arranging this for the young lad. It’ll stay with him for years and I hope it goes some way towards helping out whatever issues he’s had.
Credit Where Its Due... on 14:58 - Jul 8 with 3258 viewsEllDale

Fantastic. Proud of the club when it does this sort of thing.
Credit Where Its Due... on 20:27 - Jul 8 with 2956 viewsBrierls

Aye that’s a lovely gesture and what’s even more heartwarming is Jim and the players actually look genuinely interested in making it a day to remember for the lad.
Credit Where Its Due... on 18:15 - Jul 12 with 2403 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Credit Where Its Due... on 20:27 - Jul 8 by Brierls

Aye that’s a lovely gesture and what’s even more heartwarming is Jim and the players actually look genuinely interested in making it a day to remember for the lad.

Plenty of time I have been critical of the club but this is just what is needed. Getting it back how it was when things like this were the rule not the exception.

All looked really engaging with the lad and as said they looked like they enjoyed it as well, not sure who it was walking into the pitch on his own (dark hair and stubble) but he said a few words to the lad and seemed really interested as well. I’m hoping it was James ball and that this season he stands out in the Matty Lund type role.

Anyway well done to the club and BJ excellent 👍

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Credit Where Its Due... on 20:34 - Jul 12 with 2171 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Credit Where Its Due... on 20:27 - Jul 8 by Brierls

Plenty of time I have been critical of the club but this is just what is needed. Getting it back how it was when things like this were the rule not the exception.

All looked really engaging with the lad and as said they looked like they enjoyed it as well, not sure who it was walking into the pitch on his own (dark hair and stubble) but he said a few words to the lad and seemed really interested as well. I’m hoping it was James ball and that this season he stands out in the Matty Lund type role.

Anyway well done to the club and BJ excellent 👍

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Credit Where Its Due... on 09:25 - Jul 13 with 1860 viewsKnavesmireBob

Excellent. In keeping with some little signs of progress the last couple of weeks.

Notice Greg has stepped up to media manager since Leighanne left, always thought he comes across as a lovely fella, hope this is the season he really backs himself and has the confidence and freedom to try new things in a more senior capacity.

Also enjoying how Jim's coming across in recent interviews. His leadership style feels more Eddie Howe than Roberto De Zerbi so I guess it depends what you want in a manager, but I really like his humility and authenticity and feel there's a genuine intent to build a squad that reflects our values. So far so good, let's hope they can play a bit too :)
Credit Where Its Due... on 12:35 - Jul 13 with 1710 viewsD_Alien

"...becoming one football club again..."

JM

I, too, am feeling slightly more positive about the forthcoming season over the past couple of weeks. As always though, first team results will dictate whether there's a renewed momentum, as JM seems to suggest in his interview

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024